rodgers leavin?

guest2

Its Ferriero, you HOMER!  No need to suckle up to Rodg's sack.  When did he Abandon Harrison???  when did he do that?? was it when Rodg fired the trainer they had for being too popular with his players?  It must be nice sitting in that office making over 100 K to be AD and teach 1 class, if that.  God knows he has had problems with getting transportation for the kids to get to games out of town.  Maybe now that he is retiring, he can focus on better running the ENTIRE Sports Programs instead of his girls hoops team.

Let me ask the "group" of you something?  What did you ever win as a coach?

Because you played for Rogd, and you are now a friend, assistant.  You deserve to be a coach based on that alone??? Qualifications and resume has nothign to do with it???  Look at my original post.  I SAID, IF BOTH PARTIES was INTERESTED!  You chose to attack Tommy and say what has he ever won in Harrison?  Like I said, he won 2 State Championships as a Coach in Harrison.  I guess all the hours and time he put in as a head coach in Harrison means nothing then?

IF thats the case, you have a 2 handfuls of coaches who never did squat.

This is all meaningless anyway, I am sure if he is retiring, he will give the girls job to Kim Mac.  Then appoint a boys coach of HIS choosing.

WHo is "WE"????  You have a little group committee sitting there, ready to respond?

You are jokes, all of you!!  Now Tommy Abandoned Harrison?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wha's up with all the hate hoffa.must have failed rodgers class or your a relative of someone else.

Wha's up with all the hate hoffa.must have failed rodgers class or your a relative of someone else.

Failed Rodgers class??? You havent been near Harrison High School the past 20 years. IF you did, you would know Rodgers hasnt taught classes there in years! He teaches 1 class, if that, and sits in his AD office and does NADA!!

Nice Job huh?

Wow did we strike a nerve.you ought to read what I wrote.It wasn't a knock on Moose.,just a statement of fact .He has not won at Harrison.He bail out on the school twice .Just factsI don't think that Rodg summers at the shore .In fact he coached us every summer I played ,Elizabeth,Jersey City ,Kearny.I think that someone who spent 25 years coaching in one place wasn't worrying about the talent pool drying up.

in case you missed it this isn't about Tom Ferrara.Al we said was maybe it's time to give a former player a chance.That's it .

By the way the girl coaching the boy's team that T.F. abandoned is doing ok.

Cry on hooker

Archived