Top Coaches Return Sunday 1pm

Guest Big Fan

Guest Big Fan

Sunday 1pm at the highschool Field will be a showcase for the ages 1st watch our very own Harrison Jr's begin their quest for a superbowl championship- Then there is one for the ages 3 former coaches of the harrison Jr program(that was when we were a football town) return leading a stout Lyndhurst Senior Team the coaches I speak of are non other that Mike Hinchcliffe, Keith Mair & Mike Longo boy those names make me remember when football was good in this town. So go down show your support for our boys and some of harrisons favorite sons.

Sunday 1pm at the highschool Field will be a showcase for the ages 1st watch our very own Harrison Jr's begin their quest for a superbowl championship- Then there is one for the ages 3 former coaches of the harrison Jr program(that was when we were a football town) return leading a stout Lyndhurst Senior Team the coaches I speak of are non other that Mike Hinchcliffe, Keith Mair & Mike Longo boy those names make me remember when football was good in this town. So go down show your support for our boys and some of harrisons favorite sons.

71786[/snapback]

Thank you for posting, my family and I will all attend to see our athletes in action.

Wish the town would post these very important things so that the entire community is aware of what is going on, not just on a weekly basis but also on a monthly schedule of events. GOOD LUCK

71786[/snapback]

Finally a post that doesn't include politics. Because we tend to forget about the kids when it is election time, after all kids don't vote so they don't matter in this town. Looking forward to a game I haven't been to the new field yet. It's a shame that games are not in the papers. Well thanks for the information. Best of luck kids.

I heard Pierre ,Juice and Oak were coming out for a real old school celebration of the real coaches( I may shit myself if that is true) How can harrison lose with that many dignataries in the stands and on the field???

Guest FANtastic

Well the day didn't turn out the way we wanted our Harrioson Jr's squandered a lead late in the game to lose to wallington Keep fighting boys your almost there. But even though the I wasn't in a festive mood after our loss I stayed to watch the old harrison coaches now in Lyndhurst crush their opponent rutherford. it was like the old days they walked the field talking with everyone during pre game and when the game started you could see and hear their intensity. You could see their kids feeding off of them , kids were flying everywhere and when the kids made errors they would pull them to the side and COACH them. When all was said and done they looked like they all enjoyed coaching in harrison one more time. oh yeah they also won 30-8 I used to love when we could watch them beat teams like that at the old JFK on saturday nights. Maybe we will return to that glory some day or at least have them come back, one never knows!!

Well the day didn't turn out the way we wanted our Harrioson Jr's squandered a lead late in the game to lose to wallington Keep fighting boys your almost there. But even though the I wasn't in a festive mood after our loss I stayed to watch the old harrison coaches now in Lyndhurst crush their opponent rutherford. it was like the old days they walked the field talking with everyone during pre game and when the game started you could see and hear their intensity. You could see their kids feeding off of them , kids were flying everywhere and when the kids made errors they would pull them to the side and COACH them. When all was said and done they looked like they all enjoyed coaching in harrison one more time. oh yeah they also won 30-8 I used to love when we could watch them beat teams like that at the old JFK on saturday nights. Maybe we will return to that glory some day or at least have them come back, one never knows!!

72245[/snapback]

Was very enjoyable. What great memories down at JFK were had by many for many many years. It's unfortunate was sold especially at a financial loss to town.

72245[/snapback]

not in your life time...they sold it

72245[/snapback]

:D

coaches?

you need more kids involved. kids who come to the game to play football. there are too few kids who have that drive to make the difference by themselves.

you need a program that promotes itself from age 7 and up.

where is that here?

when that happens, then bring back all the good coaches and we'll see. ;)

Guest Guest_QUEST_*
:angry:

coaches? 

you need more kids involved. kids who come to the game to play football.  there are too few kids who have that drive to make the difference by themselves. 

you need a program that promotes itself from age 7 and up. 

where is that here? 

when that happens, then bring back all the good coaches and we'll see. :excl:

72424[/snapback]

WE LOST OUR 13 AND 14 YEAR OLDS TOO KEARNY FOOTBALL??????????.

Guest football fan

72461[/snapback]

so get your kids and their friends out and maybe they can put a team on the field. Stop blaming the coaches and get some parents involved we can still make football work in this town.

72461[/snapback]

You lost 3 to kearny!!! that was all that wanted too play!!! and thats because the reset were tired of playing and losing at the lower levels!!!

72461[/snapback]

how can you have a program that works when you have to do that? how many went to kearny? where is our high school supposed to draw kids from? who is involved with running the program? how does this happen? who is responsible?

will this ever be corrected?

how can you have a program that works when you have to do that? how many went to kearny?  where is our high school supposed to draw kids from? who is involved with running the program? how does this happen? who is responsible?

will this ever be corrected?

72538[/snapback]

Joe b has all the answers just call him & ask thats why he makes over 100 grand per year to run a half a&s rec program!!!!!

FOR THE RECORD, HARRISON REC. FOOTBALL IS DOING BETTER THAN IT HAS IN YEARS..........YEARS!!!! SO THE JR TEAM LOST 2 GAMES ALL SEASON, GET OVER IT! THE KIDS AND COACHES DID A GREAT JOB! I HOPE TO SEE MORE OF IT NEXT YEAR. GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DO.

TO ALL THOSE INVOLVED, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

FOR THE RECORD, HARRISON REC. FOOTBALL IS DOING BETTER THAN IT HAS IN YEARS..........YEARS!!!! SO THE JR TEAM LOST 2 GAMES ALL SEASON, GET OVER IT! THE KIDS AND COACHES DID A GREAT JOB! I HOPE TO SEE MORE OF IT NEXT YEAR. GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DO.

TO ALL THOSE INVOLVED, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

FOR THE RECORD, HARRISON REC. FOOTBALL HASN'T WON IN MANY YEARS! THE PROGRAM IS PROGRESSING FROM THE PEE WEE TEAM THROUGH THE JUNIORS THAT ARE LEAVING TO PLAY AS SENIORS NEXT YEAR. YES IT WAS AN UPSET SUNDAY, BUT THE JUNIORS DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ENDING THE SEASON WITH A 7-2 RECORD! WAY TO GO!!! TO THE COACHES AND THE PLAYERS....KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!!!! THE SPORT NEVER LEFT THE TOWN, IT HAS BEEN FORGOTTEN BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE PAST. GET OVER IT AND GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.

FOR THE RECORD, HARRISON REC. FOOTBALL HASN'T WON IN MANY YEARS! THE PROGRAM IS PROGRESSING FROM THE PEE WEE TEAM THROUGH THE JUNIORS THAT ARE LEAVING TO PLAY AS SENIORS NEXT YEAR. YES IT WAS AN UPSET SUNDAY, BUT THE JUNIORS DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ENDING THE SEASON WITH A 7-2 RECORD! WAY TO GO!!! TO THE COACHES AND THE PLAYERS....KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!!!! THE SPORT NEVER LEFT THE TOWN, IT HAS BEEN FORGOTTEN BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE PAST. GET OVER IT AND GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.