candidate for mayor

Guest Guest

Its not a rumor about the guy from Community Affairs, he is employed by the Town of Harrison as a Advisor to the DPW (like we really need one) and his hourly rate is more then some make in a entire day...Nice going Harrison....take care of the outsiders and not your own....If anyone would like to check on this guys salary or any other town employee's salary go to the town hall and ask to see the books...they are public knowledge and every resident of Harrison is entiltled to see the salaries of all those who work for them and for the town......
****** HAS A COPY OF THE SALARIES. CONTACT HIM 973-*******

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Sorry.

Anyone can get a copy of the salaries. all you have to do is go to the town clerks office. you might have to pay $25 or so. Pull it, it's very interesting I bet.

Town Employee's don't pay towards there own health care....the Town of Harrison pays the entire bill.......Medical, Dental and Eye Glasses.  I agree with the person who wrote to freeze salaries and start laying off nonessential people...alot of useless people have been hired by the town within the last two years......Get rid of the garbage and the do nothings......

You are a IDIOT... Do some research before you write about something you have NO idea about. We have a dental plan like any other company, with a spending limit per person a year. AFTER that limit is up (which is nothing compared to what dental work costs today) we are responsible. Same thing with glasses, insurance companies no longer pay for the entire exam and cover only a certain amount for frames, WHICH again is no where near what they cost...

Our benefits are good, however, the town, nor the insurance companies PAY the entire bill...

Once again an ignorant statement from someone who has no clue how things are done in the outside world.

Guest Concerned Harrisonian

I heard John ******* is back in town and had some interest in the mayorial position, has anyone heard what he has been up to the last 10 years. Anyone know of his qualifications, I think he was an engineer or something, not sure how much politics he has been into though???

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest in Harrison

To clarify: All intelligent people who have been reading this particular web site, knew exactly what Guest was refering to when her or him stated the Town of Harrison pays for employee's health benefits. The reference Guest made was to what it cost the Town of Harrison to pay for a employee's health benefits package. Some municipalities are now looking into there employee's paying half of the Premium cost. I hope that you now understand as we all did when reading Guest's comment that she or he knew exactly what they were saying.

The calamity of your remark only proves that you seem to have over looked the fact that there are intelligent people living in Harrison who know how to read between the lines and don't need anyone to explain health insurance to them.

So rest assured your explanation was a waste of time and useless. Seems you were the only one who didn't understand what Guest was explaining.

• 1 month later...
Where is the FBI when you need them?  Are they too comfortable in their offices overlooking Harrison.  It is time for action before it's too late.  Compared to what these guys are doing, Janiszewski did nothing.

What are you waiting for call Big Shot!

Archived