"To Hell With All The Moaners and Groaners”

Guest Guest

“To hell with all the moaners and groaners,” Council James Doran was overheard to say.

“I’m running against McDonough and that’s it,” Doran claimed. “I got no time for issues here. And certainly no time for those pansy posters on that pathetic board.”

“Put up anyone against me. Plain and simple, I win,” Doran warned. “What, Higgins and McDonough didn’t learned their lesson back in ’98?”

None of the prospective losers in the 06 Mayoral Race could be reached for comment.

Guest Town Voter
“To hell with all the moaners and groaners,” Council James Doran was overheard to say.

“I’m running against McDonough and that’s it,” Doran claimed.  “I got no time for issues here.  And certainly no time for those pansy posters on that pathetic board.”

“Put up anyone against me.  Plain and simple, I win,” Doran warned.  “What, Higgins and McDonough didn’t learned their lesson back in ’98?”

None of the prospective losers in the 06 Mayoral Race could be reached for comment.

I have one question for Councilman Doran; Did you vote yes to borrow $40,000,000 to finance a soccer stadium without taxpayer approval ?? If the answer is yes and I'm sure it is, then YOU"RE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE REST OF THEM, ANOTHER "YES MAN". SH-T IN, SH-T OUT !!

I have one question for Councilman Doran; Did you vote yes to borrow $40,000,000 to finance a soccer stadium without taxpayer approval  ??  If the answer is yes and I'm sure it is, then YOU"RE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE REST OF THEM, ANOTHER "YES MAN". SH-T  IN, SH-T  OUT !!

Yeah, but have you ever seen those studs running around in their soccer shorts? :lol:

Worth every bit of the 40 million to me!!!

“I’m running against McDonough and that’s it,” Doran claimed.  “I got no time for issues here.  And certainly no time for those pansy posters on that pathetic board.”

“Put up anyone against me.  Plain and simple, I win,” Doran warned.  “What, Higgins and McDonough didn’t learned their lesson back in ’98?”

is that before or after a stroll down south fer blvd?you know before he got served or after he served? catch them balls locally at the green room.

Archived