Defeatocrats Outraged

Guest Patriot

Guest 2smart4u
If anyone needs help it's you.  You need to kick the elusion of thinking ASININE Kool-Aid remarks can be substituted for something factual and sensible.

73868[/snapback]

Read the previous post by "proud american", he admits he's one of the

Kool-aid drinkers. I give him a lot of credit, at least he's man enough to

admit to his Kool-aid addiction. The rest of you defeatocrats should follow

his example. Remember, the first step to recovery is facing up to your

problem.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made up? What exactly have I made up?

74122[/snapback]

The administration's supposed advocacy of torture and "obscene" profit margins, to name but two of the more obvious ones that you shouldn't have had to ask about (since I mentioned them right in the post).

According to KBR's latest quarterly report, the profit margin on military services is 3.8 percent. (Typical defense contracts yield profit margins of 7 percent.) With a profit margin that razor thin, the company has to be efficient, says Jim Wicklund, an energy industry analyst for Bank of America Securities.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1559574

By "obscene" you mean "razor-thin"?

An administration that advocates torture and shrugs off treasonous acts while this country is spiraling into bankruptcy. The list goes on an on. So tell me Bryan, how much more of a F**KING argument do you need?

73549[/snapback]

You could try presenting an argument that has something other than made-up facts in it.  A list of made-up stuff that goes on and on isn't worth much.

When you have no argument left you also start making stuff up.

73971[/snapback]

KBR has also made a profit from fraud over and above their 3.8%. When the full story is told about profiteering from the Iraq War, we will see how much they walked away with.

Torture is only torture when Bush and his minions say it is? Treason is also in the eye of the beholder.

To deny that this country is in a deep financial hole due, at least in part, to the trillion plus dollar debt we have incurred in Iraq (in REAL dollars), is a bit short sighted. I don't see any way that we are going to get that trillion dollars back and also don't see how whatever we will eventually achieve in Iraq will be worth a trillion dollars. The rest of the world sees that too. It's not rocket science. In my view, we have flushed that money down a toilet. The only thing saving us from 'bankruptcy', so to speak, is that countries like China and Saudi Arabia own so much of our debt that they can't afford for us to be 'bankrupt'. Under normal circumstances, Iran and Venezuela would have been laughed out of the room when they suggested that OPEC start basing on the Euro rather than the Dollar. The Saudi's managed to blunt thier effort but it is no longer a laughing matter. If things like this mortgage debt crisis get worse or some other credit crisis occurs and our lenders decide to cut their losses, all of us could be in real trouble real quick.

That's not made up, that's fact.

Kool-aid drinkers.  I give him a lot of credit, at least he's man enough to

problem.

74190[/snapback]

It's about time YOU admit you've been on a steady regimen of FOOL-Aid thinking it might help your pathetic little mind. You should ask for your money back, it's not working.

Guest a proud american

Kool-aid drinkers.  I give him a lot of credit, at least he's man enough to

problem.

74190[/snapback]

Actually I switched to iced tea. Now your breaks over. Get back to cleaning up the aisle.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
Really do they not need me?  Really.  The armed services have been meeting their recruitment goals despite well-publicized hand-wringing.

Why should I try when we have enough soldiers and we are winning?

See above.

I'm lousy at foreign languages.

It's more important to straighten out the civilian nincompoops here.  They're the main reason we might lose the war.

The side that's disagreeing with my view.  Unless you'd prefer to agree with me?

Like what?  :)

If that's my side then where have I done that reversion?

What is a "potential terrorist"?  Overall world population has probably risen slightly.

So what do you suggest?  Or is the intelligence supposed to come from elsewhere?  How about Barack Obama's suggestion that we strike al Qaeda in Pakistan even if the Pakistanis don't want us to do it?  Do you like that one?

No real arguement left? You said.

What more needs to be said. The president completely forgot about Bin Laden, the real boogeyman, right?

I think only fools think that Bin Laden was forgotten.  He has been pursued proportional to his importance in conjunction with our capability (I'm operating under the assumption that he's probably in/near Pakistan).

Meanwhile Haliburton, KBR, Blackwater and untold other "contractors" are making obscene profits off this war on money we borrowed from China with no end in sight.

According to KBR's latest quarterly report, the profit margin on military services is 3.8 percent. (Typical defense contracts yield profit margins of 7 percent.) With a profit margin that razor thin, the company has to be efficient, says Jim Wicklund, an energy industry analyst for Bank of America Securities.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1559574

By "obscene" you mean "razor-thin"?

An administration that advocates torture and shrugs off treasonous acts while this country is spiraling into bankruptcy. The list goes on an on. So tell me Bryan, how much more of a F**KING argument do you need?

73549[/snapback]

You could try presenting an argument that has something other than made-up facts in it.  A list of made-up stuff that goes on and on isn't worth much.

When you have no argument left you also start making stuff up.

73971[/snapback]

Your quote above :

"Why should I try when we have enough soldiers and we are winning?"

has really been gnawing at me since you posted it. This is, without a doubt the most unbelieveable thing that you have said to date.

I am almost speechless Bryan but I'll try anyway.

How pro war would you be the if bullets were flying at you, Bryan? It would seem that you are all for this war as long as some other guy/gal is standing in harms way.

Bryan said: (When asked why he doesn't join the military to fight this war he so believes in)

I'm sure these soldiers (apparently of which we have plenty) would welcome your help Bryan. Maybe your tour would allow one of these soldiers to go home and see thier family.These soldiers, many of whom are on thier second, third and fourth tours of duty. Makes me wonder how many tours they would do if they didn't have "enough" soldiers.

I was lucky when I did my stint in the military. It was the early 80's and peace time. Everyday when I see these kids on the news, I am reminded at how lucky I was and am thankful everyday for thier service no matter how wrong thier commander in chief may be.

Next time you see a report of another fallen soldier Bryan, I want you to remember your words:

Why? Why indeed.

Just remember that fallen soldier has paid the ultimate price for you to be the pussy that you are.

What have we won,Bryan? Insurmountable debt? Disrespect around the world? Perhaps an additional $30 a barrel for oil as levied for risk? A military that has been strecthed to the breaking point? Treason? Torture? Is that the America you really want?

Let's visit your words one more time:

Tell that to the family of the next soldier who may never make it home to see thier child that was born while they were deployed.

But, it's ok right?

Because:

BTW as I'm writing this I'm seeing on the news how former Bush press secretary Scott McClellan has said in his book that he "unknowingly" particpated in a cover-up about the Valerie Plame situation. From Libby up to the President, he helped cover up a treasonous act. Instead of saying something about it when he could have possibly made a difference, he waits to use that little "gem" to sell a book. You're in good company Bryan. He's a pussy too.

I hope everytime you see a flag you remember your words:

Let's see you smug your way out of this one.

You disgust me and you should really be ashamed of yourself.

Sleep tight, Bryan

Guest Patriot
Your quote above :

has really been gnawing at me since you posted it. This is, without a doubt the most unbelieveable thing that you have said to date.

How pro war would you be the if bullets were flying at you, Bryan? It would seem that you are all for this war as long as some other guy/gal is standing in harms way.

Bryan said: (When asked why he doesn't join the military to fight this war he so believes in)

I'm sure these soldiers (apparently of which we have plenty) would welcome your help Bryan. Maybe your tour would allow one of these soldiers to go home and see thier family.These soldiers, many of whom are on thier second, third and fourth tours of duty. Makes me wonder how many tours they would do if they didn't have "enough" soldiers.

I was lucky when I did my stint in the military. It was the early 80's and peace time. Everyday when I see these kids on the news, I am reminded at how lucky I was and am thankful everyday for thier service no matter how wrong thier commander in chief may be.

Next time you see a report of another fallen soldier Bryan, I want you to remember your words:

Why? Why indeed.

Just remember that fallen soldier has paid the ultimate price for you to be the pussy that you are.

What have we won,Bryan? Insurmountable debt? Disrespect around the world? Perhaps an additional $30 a barrel for oil as levied for risk? A military that has been strecthed to the breaking point? Treason? Torture? Is that the America you really want?

Tell that to the family of the next soldier who may never make it home to see thier child that was born while they were deployed.

But, it's ok right?

Because:

BTW as I'm writing this I'm seeing on the news how former Bush press secretary Scott McClellan has said in his book that he "unknowingly" particpated in a cover-up about the Valerie Plame situation. From Libby up to the President, he helped cover up a treasonous act. Instead of saying something about it when he could have possibly made a difference, he waits to use that little "gem" to sell a book. You're in good company Bryan. He's a pussy too.

Sleep tight, Bryan

74405[/snapback]

Keith, the Boy Scouts don't qualify as a "stint in the military".

Your quote above :

I'd be pro-war and anti-getting-hit-with-bullets.

The statement gnawed at you so much that you changed the subject, eh? Nice.

I'm sure these soldiers (apparently of which we have plenty) would welcome your help Bryan.

Huh. You dodged the question. Wonder why?

Why? Why indeed.

Indeed--and you still haven't answered the question.

... and for you to launch lame insults when you can't address the issue, apparently.

What have we won,Bryan?

Winning, you mean?

Insurmountable debt?

The war costs less than Medicare. Do you consider Medicare to be an insurmountable debt?

Face it: You don't have an argument so you just make stuff up.

Disrespect around the world?

Like whom? Iran?

France and Canada have moved into closer alignment with the United States since the war. Or haven't you noticed?

You're probably more concerned about close relations with Venezuela, though, right?

Perhaps an additional $30 a barrel for oil as levied for risk?

As the risk comes down so does the cost, right? Where do you think prices go if Iran draws Iraq into orbit? Way way down?

A military that has been strecthed to the breaking point?

Is it broken, then? Where are the consequences?

Treason? Torture? Is that the America you really want?

You really struggle to stay on topic, don't you?

I'd prefer for lifetime hires at executive departments to refrain from undermining the administration with illegal and sometimes treasonous security leaks.

Soldiers who broke the rules and abused prisoners at Abu Ghraib should be punished, and they were. If you have other torture in mind you'll have to be specific.

I want an America where you remain free to spout your same old idiocy Keith, but ideally I'd prefer if you got a clue.

But, it's ok right?

Still can't answer the question, eh?

What logical connection is there between my inquiring of a recruiter and the return of a war casualty? Only the brain of Keith knows for sure, if anybody does.

Because:

Apparently you're in some type of emotional state, thus explaining your failure to put together anything resembling a cogent argument in favor of lobbing insults.

Sleep tight, Bryan

74405[/snapback]

I will, thanks. Drop me a line sometime when you can actually answer the question.

KBR has also made a profit from fraud over and above their 3.8%. When the full story is told about profiteering from the Iraq War, we will see how much they walked away with.

In the meantime you've got an argument with no facts to back it up.

Bummer.

Torture is only torture when Bush and his minions say it is?

Right, that's exactly what I said.

:P

Treason is also in the eye of the beholder.

Is it? And are you the beholder?

To deny that this country is in a deep financial hole due, at least in part, to the trillion plus dollar debt we have incurred in Iraq (in REAL dollars), is a bit short sighted.

That depends on what you mean by a "deep financial hole."

Most nations have debt, and ours is by no means unusual expressed as a percentage of GDP.

If you really think that nation is in a "deep financial hole" then you should have deep concern about spending other than that done for war.

I don't think you're sincere. I think you broach the issue purely as cover for your antiwar stance.

I don't see any way that we are going to get that trillion dollars back and also don't see how whatever we will eventually achieve in Iraq will be worth a trillion dollars.

Then you have no imagination and very little understanding of the economy generally and the oil economy in particular.

The rest of the world sees that too. It's not rocket science.

It's not rocket science to see that you're not supporting your claim of the world seeing it too. The UN wants us to stay in Iraq to maintain peace. They don't want us to leave because when we clean up the world's messes they don't have to do it and that saves them money. They get a free ride.

It would be nice to saddle them with the task, but they'd just screw it up even if we suppose they have the capability. Take careful note of the effectiveness of French peacekeeping in Lebanon recently (Sarkozy may represent a turnaround).

In my view, we have flushed that money down a toilet. The only thing saving us from 'bankruptcy', so to speak, is that countries like China and Saudi Arabia own so much of our debt that they can't afford for us to be 'bankrupt'.

I'm glad you noticed that China relies on the U.S. economy. China wouldn't mind if Iran acquired Iraq, though. China is buds with the Iranians.

Under normal circumstances, Iran and Venezuela would have been laughed out of the room when they suggested that OPEC start basing on the Euro rather than the Dollar.

You realize that our friends the Europeans have been explicitly working to establish that currency as the world standard?

But the OPEC move has nothing do with the efforts of the EU. It's all Bush's War--right?

The Saudi's managed to blunt thier effort but it is no longer a laughing matter. If things like this mortgage debt crisis get worse or some other credit crisis occurs and our lenders decide to cut their losses, all of us could be in real trouble real quick.

That's not made up, that's fact.

74255[/snapback]

You forgot to add that it's all because of the Iraq War.

Unless you were just rambling off-topic as I suspect.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
I'd be pro-war and anti-getting-hit-with-bullets. 

The statement gnawed at you so much that you changed the subject, eh?  Nice.

Huh.  You dodged the question.  Wonder why?

Indeed--and you still haven't answered the question.

... and for you to launch lame insults when you can't address the issue, apparently.

Winning, you mean?

The war costs less than Medicare.  Do you consider Medicare to be an insurmountable debt?

Face it:  You don't have an argument so you just make stuff up.

Like whom?  Iran?

France and Canada have moved into closer alignment with the United States since the war.  Or haven't you noticed?

You're probably more concerned about close relations with Venezuela, though, right?

As the risk comes down so does the cost, right?  Where do you think prices go if Iran draws Iraq into orbit?  Way way down?

Is it broken, then?  Where are the consequences?

You really struggle to stay on topic, don't you?

I'd prefer for lifetime hires at executive departments to refrain from undermining the administration with illegal and sometimes treasonous security leaks.

Soldiers who broke the rules and abused prisoners at Abu Ghraib should be punished, and they were.  If you have other torture in mind you'll have to be specific.

I want an America where you remain free to spout your same old idiocy Keith, but ideally I'd prefer if you got a clue.

But, it's ok right?

Still can't answer the question, eh?

What logical connection is there between my inquiring of a recruiter and the return of a war casualty?  Only the brain of Keith knows for sure, if anybody does.

Because:

Apparently you're in some type of emotional state, thus explaining your failure to put together anything resembling a cogent argument in favor of lobbing insults.

Sleep tight, Bryan

74405[/snapback]

I will, thanks.  Drop me a line sometime when you can actually answer the question.

74538[/snapback]

I'm not sure where you think I changed the subject. After all I was only responding to what you said, Bryan. Don't blame me for the subject matter.

You said it all right there Bryan. Once again you have managed to talk alot and say absolutely nothing. You really should try politics.

I bet you are one of those guys who would tell two lesbains that they are doing wrong.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
Keith,  the Boy Scouts don't qualify as a "stint in the military".

74490[/snapback]

Let me tell you something you psuedo marine piece of shit, don't you dare try to make light of my military service. Although I served without deployment to any combat area, I did have fellow crewman who lost thier lives during training flights.

They died for this country just like any combat veteran. Take your semper fi and shove it up your ass!

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
I'm not sure where you think I changed the subject. After all I was only responding to what you said, Bryan. Don't blame me for the subject matter.

You said it all right there Bryan. Once again you have managed to talk alot and say absolutely nothing. You really should try politics.

I bet you are one of those guys who would tell two lesbains that they are doing wrong.

74608[/snapback]

That last post should have read:

I bet you are one of those guys who would tell two lesbains that they are doing it wrong.

Let me tell you something you psuedo marine piece of shit, don't you dare try to make light of my military service. Although I served without deployment to any combat area, I did have fellow crewman who lost thier lives during training flights.

They died for this country just like any combat veteran. Take your semper fi and shove it up your ass!

74611[/snapback]

BRAVO! WELL SAID!

And for you PatRat, we see you continue to follow your ass and your credo-Semper Lie

I'm not sure where you think I changed the subject.

Asking me if I'd be pro-war with bullets flying at me was in keeping with the subject? Nothing's off-limits, then.

After all I was only responding to what you said, Bryan. Don't blame me for the subject matter.

Oh. You must have been reacting to where I talked about being shot at during the war. I completely understand, then.

74608[/snapback]

Referring no doubt to where I talked about being shot at by two "lesbains" during the war.

"PattyRatty" ??  Now I'm sure you were never in the military. I'm thinking

Girl Scouts now.

74736[/snapback]

The ONLY thing sure where you're invoved is that you are a bloody idiot you wanking REMF PattyRatty.

Guest a proud american
Asking me if I'd be pro-war with bullets flying at me was in keeping with the subject?  Nothing's off-limits, then.

Oh.  You must have been reacting to where I talked about being shot at during the war.  I completely understand, then.

Referring no doubt to where I talked about being shot at by two "lesbains" during the war.

74746[/snapback]

After reading your latest few I guess you call your information citations, I did some actual fact checking. Halliburton and this is just for the year 2005, was alleged to have over charged the Government $212.3 million dollars in fuel costs alone. This isn't taking into account the overcharges for the meals they claimed to have fed the troops.

I tried to get the 06 and 07 reports, but the Pentagon so has refused to release to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform the information they requested.

Since you seem to know so much about foreign affairs, lets go back to 68 when then candidate Nixon talked of a "secret plan" to get us out of Viet Nam. He was finally able to bring most of the troops home, except for the embassy personnel when the Congress finally cut the funding five years later.

And with regards to Ford and Carter, their Presidencys weren't weakened because of Viet Nam, their power was restrained because the Congress and Senate passed laws specifically prohibiting the abuses that Nixon had done to go after his enemies. Look up the Church Amendment circa 74 and read it.

There are actually three lessons from Viet Nam that can be applied to the situation in Iraq.

1. If you are going to fight another Countries battle, get their military involved right away. Don't wait 4 years because if they aren't ready by now they aren't going to be later on.

2. Be honest with the American people. Don't cherry pick information and then try to blame it on others. Don't hang banners off of aircraft carriers and then blame someone else for having put it up.

3. If you are going to invade another Country then have a clear plan on how to get out. When other coutries choose not to fight along side you there must be a better reason than their chickens.

When Hussein invaded Kuwait, 41 (who I voted for by the way) had a clear mission and that was to kick the Iraqis out and then get out. The soldiers who stayed were asked by the Kuwaiti's to stay and were and still are considered liberators.

Back then there were alot of people who wanted us to invade Iraq including stormin Norman. However, the Saudis and the rest of our allies in the Middle East told 41 in no uncertain terms that if he made a move on Iraq, they would join forces with Hussein.

So now we come to the present. You say you would go but you're not needed. You've got to be kidding right? You say the Army has met it's quota?

if they have it's because the've lowered the standards to the point they'll take people with felonies on their record. That plus a large bonus. I don't know if you heard this or not but the Pentagon was sending letters to wounded soldiers demanding the prorated share of their bonuses be repaid ASAP. Fortunately a defeatacrat congressman has sponsored legislation to stop the enforcement. And just as fortunate the Army figured it out and stopped on their own at-least until the furor dies down.

And when the great leader was asked about why we hadn't captured or killed Bin Laden his answer was he doesn't think of him very much. And I checked one of my pay stubs. What it said was that I pay a medicare tax. I don't see anywhere on it that says war tax. And again, since you fancy yourself an expert on foreign affairs you already know that it was the Iranian Government who helped up install Karzai in Afghanistan. And of course you know that the majority of Iranians want relations with the US in spite of their leaders hatred of us right?

Now Bryan, I understand that for you at-least commenting on a web site is alot safer than joining the military. But if you feel so strongly that you would be watching the troops pull out of Iraq, and thus aren't needed then volunteer to go to Afghanistan. And in reality, why do we care what other countries think about us. To your ilk they don't matter anyway. Now if you would like to challeng anything i've written feel free. To find Frank Church, google www.thomas.gov and find his amendment. And by the way, it was passed by both Democrats and Republicans.

Guest Patriot
The ONLY thing sure where you're invoved is that you are a bloody idiot you wanking REMF PattyRatty.

74828[/snapback]

"bloody idiot wanking REMF PattyRatty" ?? That Kool-aid is really going to your

head. You're sounding more and more like a defeatocrat.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
After reading your latest few I guess you call your information citations, I did some actual fact checking. Halliburton and this is just for the year 2005, was alleged to have over charged the Government $212.3 million dollars in fuel costs alone. This isn't taking into account the overcharges for the meals they claimed to have fed the troops.

I tried to get the 06 and 07 reports, but the Pentagon so has refused to release to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform the information they requested.

Since you seem to know so much about foreign affairs, lets go back to 68 when then candidate Nixon talked of a "secret plan" to get us out of Viet Nam.  He was finally able to bring most of the troops home, except for the embassy personnel when the Congress finally cut the funding five years later.

And with regards to Ford and Carter, their Presidencys weren't weakened because of Viet Nam, their power was restrained because the Congress and Senate passed laws specifically prohibiting the abuses that Nixon had done to go after his enemies. Look up the Church Amendment circa 74 and read it.

There are actually three lessons from Viet Nam that can be applied to the situation in Iraq.

1. If you are going to fight another Countries battle, get their military involved right away. Don't wait 4 years because if they aren't ready by now they aren't going to be later on.

2. Be honest with the American people. Don't cherry pick information and then try to blame it on others. Don't hang banners off of aircraft carriers and then blame someone else for having put it up.

3. If you are going to invade another Country then have a clear plan on how to get out. When other coutries choose not to fight along side you there must be a better reason than their chickens.

When Hussein invaded Kuwait, 41 (who I voted for by the way) had a clear mission and that was to kick the Iraqis out and then get out. The soldiers who stayed were asked by the Kuwaiti's to stay and were and still are considered liberators.

Back then there were alot of people who wanted us to invade Iraq including stormin Norman. However, the Saudis and the rest of our allies in the Middle East told 41 in no uncertain terms that if he made a move on Iraq, they would join forces with Hussein.

So now we come to the present. You say you would go but you're not needed. You've got to be kidding right? You say the Army has met it's quota?

if they have it's because the've lowered the standards to the point they'll take people with felonies on their record. That plus a large bonus. I don't know if you heard this or not but the Pentagon was sending letters to wounded soldiers demanding the prorated share of their bonuses be repaid ASAP. Fortunately a defeatacrat congressman has sponsored legislation to stop the enforcement. And just as fortunate the Army figured it out and stopped on their own at-least until the furor dies down.

And when the great leader was asked about why we hadn't captured or killed Bin Laden his answer was he doesn't think of him very much.  And I checked one of my pay stubs. What it said was that I pay a medicare tax. I don't see anywhere on it that says war tax. And again, since you fancy yourself an expert on foreign affairs you already know that it was the Iranian Government who helped up install Karzai in Afghanistan. And of course you know that the majority of Iranians want relations with the US in spite of their leaders hatred of us right?

Now Bryan, I understand that for you at-least commenting on a web site is alot safer than joining the military. But if you feel so strongly that you would be watching the troops pull out of Iraq, and thus aren't needed then volunteer to go to Afghanistan. And in reality, why do we care what other countries think about us. To your ilk they don't matter anyway. Now if you would like to challeng anything i've written feel free. To find Frank Church, google www.thomas.gov and find his amendment. And by the way, it was passed by both Democrats and Republicans.

74912[/snapback]

Hmmmm....still no response from Bryan.