Defeatocrats Outraged

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

The defeatocrats are really pissed. General Petraeus stated today that al-Qaeda

has been seriously degraded in several areas. I'm sure we'll read a lot of Loony

Lefty remarks claiming he's lying. They hate to read about American military

successes.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has been seriously degraded in several areas.  I'm sure we'll read a lot of Loony

Lefty remarks claiming he's lying.

Because he's already been caught lying, maybe? :P

They hate to read about American military

successes.

70983[/snapback]

Not when they're made up.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

has been seriously degraded in several areas.  I'm sure we'll read a lot of Loony

successes.

70983[/snapback]

I have never seen where anyone here ever wrote anything that downplayed our military in work Iraq. Our Administration however is fair game and with good reason.

Our Military did thier job and it's time to go.

successes.

70983[/snapback]

And The Shrub told us years ago major combat was over yet people continued to die, he told us the Taliban was done yet they are resurgent, there's no credibility in this administration or in you.

Crawl back under your rock

successes.

70983[/snapback]

When Petraeus was in charge of training Iraqi security forces he gave glowing reports of how well that training was going. It's pretty obvious that had those reports been true the Iraqis would be carrying much more responsibility than they do now. I don't hate reading about successes, I hate reading misleading, political BS.

Nitwits like you want to pat these idiots on the back for possibly extinguishing a fire that they themselves lit while the real enemy, al Qaeda, continues to operate and plan their evil in dozens of other countries.

But you'd prefer not corrupting your opinion with facts. You really should try pulling your head out of the sand and observing what's really going on.

Guest a prooud american

successes.

70983[/snapback]

I have no doubt that he's telling the truth. However, What percentage of fighters in Iraq are classified as Al-queda. I believe that the numder was in the neighborhood of 1,200. And as you recall they weren't in Iraq until we invaded and if you believe that we are doing so well then isn't it time to start bringing the troops home.

successes.

70983[/snapback]

No, we hate to read lies about American military successes. How many Iraqi battalions are ready to take over for us? 95? 30? 10? 2?

How many times have we captured the Number Three man in Al Qaeda? Do we have a catch-and-release policy?

A few years ago Condi Rice reported that we had captured x% of the leaders of Al Quaeda. She was asked what whole number that prepresented. She repeated x%.

A percentage is a part of a whole. It is meaningless without knowing the whole number.

And remember "Mission Accomplished"?

Guest screwbush

successes.

70983[/snapback]

We won the house , We won the senate . STOP crying little boy save your tears

for next year when we get the White house ......you got nothing better to do to

in the INTERNETS ???? ;):blink::lol::lol:

No, we hate to read lies about American military successes.  How many Iraqi battalions are ready to take over for us?  95? 30? 10? 2?

How many times have we captured the Number Three man in Al Qaeda?  Do we have a catch-and-release policy?

A few years ago Condi Rice reported that we had captured x% of the leaders of Al Quaeda.  She was asked what whole number that prepresented.  She repeated x%.

A percentage is a part of a whole.  It is meaningless without knowing the whole number.

As is your report without a citation.

Citation?

And remember "Mission Accomplished"?

71147[/snapback]

Yes.

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...indpost&p=42708

We won the house , We won the senate . STOP crying little boy save your tears

for next year when we get the White house ......you got nothing better to do to

in the INTERNETS ????  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

71167[/snapback]

Yep you won the house and senate, and you have an approval rating for Congress that makes President Bush's look GOOD... other than naming a whole bunch of Post Offices, your Win in the House and senate has accomplished exactly WHAT???

Yep you won the house and senate, and you have an approval rating for Congress that makes President Bush's look GOOD... other than naming a whole bunch of Post Offices, your Win in the House and senate has accomplished exactly WHAT???

71242[/snapback]

It put a leash on the idiot in the White House

71242[/snapback]

Democrats don't have a large enough majority to override a veto. You can't just look at approval numbers to understand what's going on. You have to look at why people disapprove.

With Bush, it's because they're disgusted, and that's across the board.

With Congress, it's also because they're disgusted, but for different reasons. Republicans aren't happy with Congress because the Democrats control it. The Democrats aren't happy with Congress because it hasn't done enough to oppose and stand up to Bush.

But of course, that wouldn't occur to a right-winger who doesn't think beyond the complexity of kindergarten.

71242[/snapback]

Well, maybe if your president didn't keep his veto pen out...

Guest BushBacker
I have no doubt that he's telling the truth. However, What percentage of fighters in Iraq are classified as Al-queda. I believe that the numder was in the neighborhood of 1,200. And as you recall they weren't in Iraq until we invaded and if you believe that we are doing so well then isn't it time to start bringing the troops home.

71137[/snapback]

Your lack of knowledge of the situation in the mid-east is appalling. We're not

bringing anyone home until Iran is dealt with. I'm not going to explain it further,

read the newspapers.

Guest screwbush

71242[/snapback]

Let me see !! Oh yea we haven't sent thousands of our kids to get killed.......

bringing anyone  home until Iran is dealt with. I'm not going to explain it further,

read the newspapers.

71359[/snapback]

There are bigger threats to the US that need to be dealt with first, starting with the idiotic ideologue in the White House, it's time he was charged with impersonating a leader and removed from office along with his pal Quick Draw Dick.

Guest Patriot

71470[/snapback]

War is hell. Soldiers have been killed in war since the beginning of time.

Semper Fi.

Semper Fi.

71834[/snapback]

And other than a display of your utter stupidity that means exactly what, WANKER?

War is hell? When it's waged by an idiotic ideologue who can't even manage to attack those who attacked us war is incredibly stupid as is the current CinC.

71470[/snapback]

I'm so tired of this dialogue. You know what? I hope a democrat wins the next election and then, because they won't do ANYTHING (see: Bill Clinton) to protect this country, we get attacked and more civilians are killed I get to say "see I told you so."

Hold that thought. Although I would find that satisfying, the lives of Americans comes first to me. I hope the Dems lose huge; unless Lieberman was to run, I believe he would actually protect the country.

Now, you will say that the US was safer before "Bush's War", but guess the news, they hated us before, they hate us now, and I don't see the point in trying to measure their degree of hatred.

Semper Fi.

71834[/snapback]

And a war of choice that was easily avoidable and unlikely to have any long-term benefit to the US has been wage by a thoughtless, incompetent president since 2003.

Guest a proud american

bringing anyone  home until Iran is dealt with. I'm not going to explain it further,

read the newspapers.

71359[/snapback]

Hers is what I do know. The people of the United States are not buying into the propaganda any longer.

If we continue as we are, there is going to have to be a draft.

We will have to be prepared to park our cars because we won't be able to afford the price of gasoline.

At some point we are going to thave to raise revenue to pay for all of these debacles.

And the rest of the Arab world is going to unite against us including our friends in Saudi Arabia. You do understand that they hold at-least one trillion dollars of our national debt.

And I suppose you think that the Chinese and Russians are just going to sit idly by while we attack Iran.

So keep listening to the great leader. If we can just survive until 1/20/09 we may have a chance.

Guest a proud american

Semper Fi.

71834[/snapback]

War is inded hell. Especially when none of your kids are involved.