Fianl Tally's

Guest Guessin Gary

Guest Guessin Gary

Tell me if you agree! will it be more or less?

Mandaglio over Camano - 30 vote margin

Dologhan over Wood - 125 vote margin

McCormick over Villata - 18 votes

please post this KOTW

please post this KOTW

70156[/snapback]

Just wake up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please post this KOTW

70156[/snapback]

Maria will win!!!! she has more balls than any man on the council............. GO MARIA, you have my VOTE!!!

In the Know... people in the know KNOW that Hinchy is a phony, ... run against the mayor in JUNE, hug him at his party in NOVEMBER, go to his cocktail party, and then try to run again in november of the next year? he will have 12 votes, accounting for his family.... he knows he dug himself a hole he cant get out of... S**ks for you hinchy....

The ONLY REASON HE RAN IS TO HELP THE MAYOR SPLIT THE WOOD(ANTI) VOTE!!!!!!!!!! DON"T BE DUMB

A VOTE FOR HINCHY IS A VOTE FOR THE MAYOR

IF YOU DONT LIKE WHATS GOING ON>>>>>

VOTE FOR WOOOOOOOOOOOD

wow you guys are forgetting ablout the man HINCHCLIFFE!!! he will dominate as a councilman!!! and yes he is running!!

70501[/snapback]

Yeah, who in their right mind will vote for him? where has he been? he stopped trying for Harrison just because he lost, what does that tell you? it tells you that he will not be a good leader just another puppet

Is he running. Please tell me so? He got my support!

70525[/snapback]

He dosen't event live here, he lives with his lover where he works, and they are **** **** *********.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

In the Know... people in the know KNOW that Hinchy is a phony, ... run against the mayor in JUNE, hug him at his party in NOVEMBER, go to his cocktail party, and then try to run again in november of the next year? he will have 12 votes, accounting for his family.... he knows he dug himself a hole he cant get out of... S**ks for you hinchy....

The ONLY REASON HE RAN IS TO HELP THE MAYOR SPLIT THE WOOD(ANTI) VOTE!!!!!!!!!! DON"T BE DUMB

A VOTE FOR HINCHY IS A VOTE FOR THE MAYOR

IF YOU DONT LIKE WHATS GOING ON>>>>>

VOTE FOR WOOOOOOOOOOOD

70565[/snapback]

THAT IS SO TRUE, HELP HIS FAMILY THAT'S ALL IT WAS. KEEP LITTLE SISTER AS THE CHEIF'S WIPER AND GIVE BIG BRO HIS WHINING STRIPES AS CAPT. HE DIDN'T MANAGE THAT COZ ARTHIE GOT BOOTED AND SO BIG BRO IS NOW SUING THE TAXPAYERS FOR HIS WHINING STRIPES. WHILE MICHAEL RAN HIS MOUTH AND NOW SITS ALONG SIDE MAYOR AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING HOPING TO SMOOTH THINGS OUT FOR THE FAMILY. VOTE FOR WOODS FOR NOW HE 'S SHOWN HIS SET OF BALLS AND WORD TO THE PEOPLE! :wub:

wow you guys are forgetting ablout the man HINCHCLIFFE!!! he will dominate as a councilman!!! and yes he is running!!

70501[/snapback]

HE IS A LOOSER, LOOSER, DOUBLE LOOSER, JUST LIKE HIS BROTHER IN LAW, WANTING TO GET SOMETHING IN RETURN, GO POUND SALT.

THAT IS SO TRUE, HELP HIS FAMILY THAT'S ALL IT WAS. KEEP LITTLE SISTER AS THE CHEIF'S WIPER AND GIVE BIG BRO HIS WHINING STRIPES AS CAPT. HE DIDN'T MANAGE THAT COZ ARTHIE GOT BOOTED AND SO BIG BRO IS NOW SUING THE TAXPAYERS FOR HIS WHINING STRIPES. WHILE MICHAEL RAN HIS MOUTH AND NOW SITS ALONG SIDE MAYOR AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING HOPING TO SMOOTH THINGS OUT FOR THE FAMILY. VOTE FOR WOODS FOR NOW HE 'S SHOWN HIS SET OF BALLS AND WORD TO THE PEOPLE! :)

70654[/snapback]

ISNT WOOD SISTER JENN IN THE SCHOOL SYSTEM. I can hear her yelling from Cross Street. You guys got to stop fighting between yourselves and attack Dolaghan he needs to go.

Guest get real
Hinchcliffe was at the cocktail party...  how INDEPENDENT is he?

70685[/snapback]

Hinchcliffe was not at the cocktail party..... prove it, woods is and idiot, talk to him to two minutes and it will be proved.

Guest get real
THAT IS SO TRUE, HELP HIS FAMILY THAT'S ALL IT WAS. KEEP LITTLE SISTER AS THE CHEIF'S WIPER AND GIVE BIG BRO HIS WHINING STRIPES AS CAPT. HE DIDN'T MANAGE THAT COZ ARTHIE GOT BOOTED AND SO BIG BRO IS NOW SUING THE TAXPAYERS FOR HIS WHINING STRIPES. WHILE MICHAEL RAN HIS MOUTH AND NOW SITS ALONG SIDE MAYOR AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING HOPING TO SMOOTH THINGS OUT FOR THE FAMILY. VOTE FOR WOODS FOR NOW HE 'S SHOWN HIS SET OF BALLS AND WORD TO THE PEOPLE! ;)

70654[/snapback]

hey get real and educated you cannot even spell.....

ISNT WOOD SISTER JENN IN THE SCHOOL SYSTEM. I can hear her yelling from Cross Street.  You guys got to stop fighting between yourselves and attack Dolaghan he needs to go.

70695[/snapback]

A vote for Dolahan is a vote for evil.

Hinchcliffe was not at the cocktail party..... prove it, woods is and idiot, talk to him to two minutes and it will be proved.

70850[/snapback]

It only takes 30 seconds talking to Dolahan to come to that same conclusion.

Hinchy doesn't care if her wins... mandalglio, I hope you don't cry yourself a river during your concession speech... Artie will be there for moral support!

THe TWO MARIAS WILL WIN!

JOE IS TO YOUNG TO KNOW!

MICHELE JUSTS YELLS!

Michelle, who advised you to run... If I advised you, I would have told you two words, NO CHANCE.

You just woke up one day and decided to run for office? Your motives remind me of hinchcliffes, all about attention.