"The Cat is out of the Bag"

Guest Guest

Read the front page of the Star-ledger today! 

Investigators eye Harrison!

70066[/snapback]

IT IS ABOUT TIME THIS GUY AND THE WHOLE BUNCH OF MONEY SUCKERS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE, AND THEY WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.

70066[/snapback]

Wow, that whole article made me sick. Even though everyone knows what's going on in this town for years, to see it on paper and on the front page of the Star Ledger just makes it so much worse. I just love Peter Higgins response, it's not his fault the rules are set up like that. He should have done himself a favor and did what McDonough did, don't answer the phones!! If this doesn't send a message about the voting, I don't know what will. We HAVE TO vote against them. This school system is in a shambles and we are throwing Pete Higgins money like it was candy on Halloween.

Wow, that whole article made me sick. Even though everyone knows what's going on in this town for years, to see it on paper and on the front page of the Star Ledger just makes it so much worse. I just love Peter Higgins response, it's not his fault the rules are set up like that. He should have done himself a favor and did what McDonough did, don't answer the phones!! If this doesn't send a message about the voting, I don't know what will. We HAVE TO vote against them. This school system is in a shambles and we are throwing Pete Higgins money like it was candy on Halloween.

70088[/snapback]

Thanks Stevie Boy, you make me sick!!

70192[/snapback]

Sorry, I'm not Steve McCormick. It's, again, sickening how that's the only response you can come up with. "Thanks Stevie Boy". Is that all you got? Does it not bother you what's going on? Or do you think naming another person makes you feel better and takes away what the real problems are in this town? Please come up with something new, it's always the same old thing. I would like you to respond, does it bother you or not?

70192[/snapback]

No you mr. ass wipe make me sick for not taking this serious,maybe YOU will go too with all these other people sucking on our money. YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU CAN DO TOM....... F---- O-- AND YA KNOW WHAT,IF YOU AIN'T GOT THE RIGHT THING TO SAY ABOUT THIS SITUATION THEN YOU CAN DO WHAT WE THE TAX PAYING RESIDENTS WANT YOU TO DO......... STOP MOOCHING ON US.

All this proved was nepotism is everywhere, everything else is poor reporting.

Stevie boy nice photo on page 8

I heard Stevie was steaming, he was promised the cover! hahahah ... this proves that he's an attention seeker,

Why would he want the whole state to know our problems? If you are a proud harrisonian, why deiberatley make the town like the worst town in NJ.

Steve, you happy that people equate Harrison with SCUM? You probly think they are saying "that McCormick should run for govenor!"

Way to be a LEADER steve, you failed the most important rule of being a person of Integrity-TO BE HUMBLE!

Things have a way of working out steve, everyone gets theirs....

70066[/snapback]

Don't believe everything you read in the paper. There are a lot of inaccuracies published and the reporters get their information on rumors and "sour grape" stories.

I heard Stevie was steaming, he was promised the cover! hahahah ... this proves that he's an attention seeker,

Why would he want the whole state to know our problems? If you are a proud harrisonian, why deiberatley make the town like the worst town in NJ.

Steve, you happy that people equate Harrison with SCUM? You probly think they are saying "that McCormick should run for govenor!"

Way to be a LEADER steve, you failed the most important rule of being a person of Integrity-TO BE HUMBLE!

70281[/snapback]

Maybe a few others should have considered Harrison's image/status before they put it on the map in such a disparaging way.

Maybe a few others should have considered Harrison's image/status before they put it on the map in such a disparaging way.

70315[/snapback]

Exactly!! Now that Harrison is airing it's dirty laundry, it's all Steve's fault!! I believe this has been an issue for him for a long time. At least he has the nerve and guts to go up against the crooked lot of them. I love it!! It's ok that they rip us off, just don't let anyone else in the surrounding areas know about it.

Don't blame Steve. Eventually, this all would have come out sooner or later. And believe me, it's been WAY LATER than sooner.

70281[/snapback]

Where do you come from? don't you see what goes on in this town? it's been going on for years, and it has got to stop, politicians should be doing the public service that they were elected for, not to fill their pockets. Come on man be real, you must be a high paid town employee by the sound of this. Wake up and realize that this is going on and it should stop. ARE YOU A COUNCIL MEMBER? I realize that Mr. McCormick is not liked by the mayor and council, because the truth hurts, but how can you people sleep at night?

Guest Harrison Phantom
Don't believe everything you read in the paper. There are a lot of inaccuracies published and the reporters get their information on rumors and "sour grape" stories.

70308[/snapback]

We'll keep that in mind as we watch the mayor do the "perp walk".

70308[/snapback]

They get there information from accurate sources. They can't publish an article like that without having there facts straight.... this is just the beginning, wait it is all coming out. How much of a coincedence is it that Tanski's sentencing has been postponed again, for the 3rd time and now this comes out.... and nobodys talking, go figure... I wouldn't believe a word the gracious mayor said in todays Observer if I were you, he's just running scared... The Feds have there facts, and will pounce when they are good and ready... better be careful, they will storm the town hall and haul away all the great politicians in handcuffs... Maybe Mr. Mayor needs to be asked, "why did Catman get his job" could it be he owed him a favor??????? we will all know soon enough....

70356[/snapback]

MCDUMB IS RUNNING SCARED... READ THE OBSERVER, YOU ALL KNOW HE HAD TO MAKE A STATEMENT ABOUT THE STAR LEDGER.... DO YOU BELIEVE HIM???????????????????????????????????????????????? I THINK NOT...

Guest Distinguished Alum

70356[/snapback]

I agree. All I can say is "it's about f***ing time" Think of all the inflated taxes over the years, and the shoddy service and education. Harrison spends more money per pupil than some of the best schools in the state. Want to know why? Because of the outrageous salaries paid to the Board and their cronies.

Guest Jurrasic Park
I agree. All I can say is "it's about f***ing time" Think of all the inflated taxes over the years, and the shoddy service and education. Harrison spends more money per pupil than some of the best schools in the state. Want to know why? Because of the outrageous salaries paid to the Board and their cronies.

70418[/snapback]

There is only one holdover from when this all stated back in the 40's-- the 1840's.