Sudden act of patriotism

Guest Driving by

Guest Driving by

Cant help but notice the American flags out in front of town hall. Huh, who would of thought it. First they shake our town employee Reservists down and now its GOD BLESS AMERICA.... Mayor and Council be ashamed.....be very ashamed

Guest And justice for all
Cant help but notice the American flags out in front of town hall.  Huh, who would of thought it.  First they shake our town employee Reservists down and now its GOD BLESS AMERICA....  Mayor and Council be ashamed.....be very ashamed

Words are unable to express the thanks we owe these brave men and woman. They fight the good fight to protect our way of life. Pray for peace and for these brave men and women. God bless America, God bless our fallen and those in the field. Council remember many have died in the past as well as the present for the rights we enjoy today. Agree or disagree they deserve our respect.

I was on Kearny Ave. for the funeral yesterday & I think the town of Kearny is a disgrace! I didn't see the Mayor or any Council members there. The only groups we saw there were the Fire Dept., the Girl Scout's & kids from Roosevelt School. The kids from the school were great. They handed out flags & showed their support. Where was the rest of the towns people? I thought the Avenue was going to be packed with people paying thier respects but boy was I shocked. The people in Kearny & the neighboring towns should be ashamed of themselves. This soldier died for ALL of us!

I was on Kearny Ave. for the funeral yesterday & I think the town of Kearny is a disgrace!  I didn't see the Mayor or any Council members there.  The only groups  we saw there were the Fire Dept., the Girl Scout's & kids from Roosevelt School.  The kids from the school were great.  They handed out flags & showed their support.  Where was the rest of the towns people?  I thought the Avenue was going to be packed with people paying thier respects but boy was I shocked.  The people in Kearny & the neighboring towns should be ashamed of themselves.  This soldier died for ALL of us!

The cub scouts/boy scouts from St. Stephen's were there, too.

Where were you looking? Straight up at the sky? The mayor was at the funeral for one.

I was on Kearny Ave. for the funeral yesterday & I think the town of Kearny is a disgrace!  I didn't see the Mayor or any Council members there.  The only groups  we saw there were the Fire Dept., the Girl Scout's & kids from Roosevelt School.  The kids from the school were great.  They handed out flags & showed their support.  Where was the rest of the towns people?  I thought the Avenue was going to be packed with people paying thier respects but boy was I shocked.  The people in Kearny & the neighboring towns should be ashamed of themselves.  This soldier died for ALL of us!

Guest You may be right. I may be crazy

I was on Kearny Ave. for the funeral yesterday & I think the town of Kearny is a disgrace! I didn't see the Mayor or any Council members there. The only groups we saw there were the Fire Dept., the Girl Scout's & kids from Roosevelt School. The kids from the school were great. They handed out flags & showed their support. Where was the rest of the towns people? I thought the Avenue was going to be packed with people paying thier respects but boy was I shocked. The people in Kearny & the neighboring towns should be ashamed of themselves. This soldier died for ALL of us!

The Mayor and most of the Council were at the funral home for the wake and at the church for the funeral. I was near Bennett Ave and saw at least two other Councilmembers walk by after standing in the chain.

Guest Disgusted !

How two faced can you get?

The same reservists hurt by the Mayor and Council are touted as Home Town Heros in the UEZ propaganda sheet. Tasteless to say the least!

Archived