robberies in town

Guest Guest

TO BAD DOLAGHAN WROTE THE LETTER BEFORE HIS 80 YEAR OLD MOTHER WAS ROBBED .

NOW MAYBE HE FEELS VICTIMIZED BY HIS OWN SO CALLED FRIENDS.

MIKE, WE NEED CHANGE,BUT THATS ALL THATS LEFT IN THE TAXPAYERS POCKETS .

I heard there were 3 robberies in one day on thursday. Why again is nothing being said or it isn't in the paper. We all know that it is happening here and everywhere. But it's not right you are not putting it in the news so we can be extra careful.

69789[/snapback]

Yes Pete robbed us - the Mayor robbed us - ********* robbed us

many other robberies to come.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

yeah, my house just happened to be one of the attemped break in and the police didn't even dust for finger prints they just came and took a report and said, make sure that the door is always locked. Pick up the report in 3-5 days.

yeah, my house just happened to be one of the attemped break in and the police didn't even dust for finger prints they just came and took a report and said, make sure that the door is always locked. Pick up the report in 3-5 days.

72227[/snapback]

wow maybe you should get an alarm for your apartment, and lock the door too that would be smart.

wow maybe you should get an alarm for your apartment, and lock the door too that would be smart.

72268[/snapback]

You are very witty! This is a serious problem we are having. It’s unfortunate that anyone should feel that violated. Shame on you!

You are very witty!  This is a serious problem we are having.  It’s unfortunate that anyone should feel that violated.  Shame on you!

72294[/snapback]

your right but get an alarm and you will have no problem!!!! they are free to install and about 25 bucks a month. No worries then.

your right but get an alarm and you will have no problem!!!!  they are free to install and about 25 bucks a month.  No worries then.

72324[/snapback]

with the big police dept we should now have to feel frightened. i sat on my porch tonight for two hours and did not see one cop ride passed, come on the town is not that big..

with the big police dept we should now have to feel frightened.  i sat on my porch tonight for two hours and did not see one cop ride passed, come on the town is not that big..

72360[/snapback]

because maybe there were only 3 or 4 officers working!!!!!!!!!!! in case you did not know the dept is at its lowest numers with only 48 officers. about 8 years ago the dept had about 63 so do the math. I would suggest calling your councilman and ask them what is going on, because they do not have a care in the world except when it's time for a photo op. oh Wait today is election day its a holiday for all the political scumbags... then again just keep voting in all the scum who do nothing for this town. I like carol's answer that she has installed all these crime fighting techniques yeah right!!!! thats a great answer because its election time. what experience does she or any other council member have in public safety? the council and mayor should stick to what they know the SHIT FACTORY, they all work there.

Wow thats a strong message but too bad people that see strange things or strange people never call. that is the problem. thats what the police are for, everyone complains that they do not do anything but sometimes it takes the residents or other concerned citizens to help them. Wake up people

because maybe there were only 3 or 4 officers working!!!!!!!!!!!

really? then that explains why 1 was parked on harrison ave in front of city hall and another was parked around the corner on 4th st last night for well over an hour doing nothing. well i can't truely say nothing, the officer on 4th st (in police *** #*** was talking to 2 pretty women for quite some time.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

YES this is on channel 35 constantly  IS THIS A WARNING?

72426[/snapback]

It's a crime prevention message. The HPD is the best PD in the State and have the best response time and the best Chief.

with the big police dept we should now have to feel frightened.  i sat on my porch tonight for two hours and did not see one cop ride passed, come on the town is not that big..

72360[/snapback]

Get an alarm???? Our town is down the tubes if we are told to pay 25.00 a month for a system to prevent a break in Then our town officials should pay for alarms for us SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE

YES this is on channel 35 constantly  IS THIS A WARNING?

72426[/snapback]

oh please! warning would be to have the department over staffed not under staffed like dk has. everytime you call you get a number and told your call will be answered within thirty minutes what is this newark? she even sounds like she's from newark.

Get an alarm???? Our town is down the tubes if we are told to pay 25.00 a month for a system to prevent a break in  Then our town officials should pay for alarms for us  SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE

72470[/snapback]

If someone wants to break in they will with or without an alarm. It shouldn't get to that point. When there are police officers patroling the streets, criminals will think twice before trying to break in. What's scary is people being put on hold when they call the police department for help?! We need more police officers!!!!!!

Teens used to be moved from hanging around The Courts and pizza shops, now these kids are running around all night long! Isn't there a 10:00pm curfew? There should be no tolerance for these kids just hanging around. I don't care what your ethnic background is, there is no need to hang around. They need to be moved! Sometimes they block the whole sidewalk!

I walked up FER the other day from Bergen to Central and did not see one police officer! What is going on here?!