2 Spanish speaker seeking women

Guest DD

Several times in town there is a knock on my door when I answer 2 women ask me if I speak Spanish, when I say no they ask if anyone does when I say no again they walk away without explanation.

Does anyone have an Idea what this is about?

Several times in town there is a knock on my door when I answer 2 women ask me if I speak Spanish, when I say no they ask if anyone does when I say no again they walk away without explanation.

69721[/snapback]

Just today a woman and man stopped by me and a similar approach the man identified himself as a minister but asked for someone by name and thought maybe he had the wrong address.

Just today a woman and man stopped by me and a similar approach the man identified himself as a minister but asked for someone by name and thought maybe he had the wrong address.

69762[/snapback]

Maybe they are casing your house and then are going to rip you off at a later date. CALL THE POLICE YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!! let them check it out thats what they get paid for.

69721[/snapback]

Yes. It's about time you start learning spanish.

69721[/snapback]

I have had the same thing happen to me. The bell rings, I answer,

69721[/snapback]

sounds to me like a religious group or looking for talent on spanish version of american idiol. :rolleyes:

69721[/snapback]

looking for your vote in november? second ward person's camp

Maybe they are casing your house and then are going to rip you off at a later date. CALL THE POLICE YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!  let them check it out thats what they get paid for.

69771[/snapback]

Oh casing A multi-family dwelling from A porch huh Einstein maybe you should case A library yourself there old high IQ guy. Get out of the gardens once in a while and stop watching bad Police shows.

Thare is a town ordinance that for you to go door to door , for whichever matter you have to register with the police department and get a permit and they have to display it when they go around, "solution for this matter" !!! call the police when you see them in you block, let the police handle it.

Hell woudl freeze over before that b___h gets my vote. Her and her husband - perfect together.

69908[/snapback]

Why? are you afraid they might just do a good job serving the residents of Harrison? or are you afraid that they might just eliminate your position (doing absolutely nothing) TOM??????? don't be frightened they will fix this town. They are not afraid to speak up for Harrison unlike all the rest that have the political jobs to worry about!!!!!!!!!

Hell woudl freeze over before that b___h gets my vote. Her and her husband - perfect together.

69908[/snapback]

Sounds like someone is a little scared about the truth. Don't worry things will be a lot better with positive people on board.

ONE COUNTRY, ONE FLAG, ONE LANGUAGE. They should learn our language.

69912[/snapback]

I agree with you every person that enter this country should learn the laguage, but don't put a lable in the hispanics, lets do it in general !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SPANISH SPEAKING WORKING THAT ARE GOING AROUND DO THEY SAY EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I SMELL A MILAN RAT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM AFRAID OF MILAN PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH IT IS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

69908[/snapback]

You are just mad that you do not have the respect that these two individuals have

in this town. You must have something to hide, are you one that is named in the Star Ledger or maybe the Jersey Journal Monday 10-22 editions? MOST LIKELY YOU ARE

Yes. It's about time you start learning spanish.

69780[/snapback]

WHY???? DO THE CITIZENS IN SPAIN OR THE SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTIES HAVE TO LEARN ENGLISH???? THEIR FORMER RULERS WERE THE SPANISH SPEAKING KINGS OF SPAIN, WHILE THE USA WAS FORMERLY RULED BY THE ENGLISH SPEAKING KINGS OF ENGLAND. WE AMERICANS DON'T GO TELLING THE SPANISH -SPEAKING COUNTRIES OF SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA TO START LEARNING ENGLISH, SO THEY SHOULD NOT TELL THE ENGLISH-SPEAKING USA TO START LEARNING SPANISH. ANYONE IN EITHER COUNTRIES SHOULD BE FREE TO LEARN 'ANY' 2ND LANGUAGE THAT THEY CHOOSE, AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ENGLISH OR SPANISH.

ONE COUNTRY, ONE FLAG, ONE LANGUAGE. They should learn our language.

69912[/snapback]

If they want a spanish speaking country, then go to one of the many countries that have spanish as their governing language.

LOOK FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT NAMED IN THE STAR LEDGER OR THE JERSEY JOURNAL.BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU EVER WILL BE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE FACTS GET THE HELL OUT OF TOWN BEFORE THE ELECTION WE WILL BE HERE BEFORE AND AFTER.TAKE THE NEXT BOAT OUT.