Harrison Ave Fire

Guest Guest

very good job done by the HFD @ the Harrison Ave fire on sat . i'll be the 1st to say job well done and thank u for putting your life on the line for me and my family

PS: and no i'm not a firemen or cop related to any of the departments , just a thankful person to have them and the HPD around when & if needed

You must have the wrong town. The HFD usually has Kearny put out their fires. They wait for mutual aid to arrive first. HFD couldnt put out candles the on a birthday cake. They are arrogent, self-absorbed, cowardly "men?" You may not ever meet a 25 year guy because they come from out-of-town, go straight into the fire house, and don't come out till the next day to go home. Don't look at the job, look at the invidual who always thinks he is better than you.

You must have the wrong town.  The HFD usually has Kearny put out their fires.  They wait for mutual aid to arrive first.  HFD couldnt put out candles the on a birthday cake.  They are arrogent, self-absorbed, cowardly "men?"  You may not ever meet a 25 year guy because they come from out-of-town, go straight into the fire house, and don't come out till the next day to go home.  Don't look at the job, look at the invidual who always thinks he is better than you.

69467[/snapback]

L couldn't care less if I know the firemen or not, I don't care where they live of if they are sociable or not, as long as they do their job when the time comes. Of all the firemen that I have come across, from calling EMS, they have all been caring, understanding and did a good job.

L couldn't care less if I know the firemen or not, I don't care where they live of if they are sociable or not, as long as they do their job when the time comes. Of all the firemen that I have come across, from calling EMS, they have all been caring,  understanding and did a good job.

69584[/snapback]

THANKS MOM! I'LL BE OVER LATER FOR DINNER LL DIDN'T COOK TONIGHT! ;)

very good job done by the HFD @ the Harrison Ave fire on sat . i'll be the 1st to say job well done and thank u for putting your life on the line for me and my family

PS: and no i'm not a firemen or cop  related to any of the departments , just a thankful person to have them and the HPD around when & if needed

69382[/snapback]

TOO BAD IT WAS JCFD ALONG WITH THEIR FOOD TRUCK THAT SAVED THE DAY. HFD WAS WHERE? OH YEAH ON STAND BY FOR EAST NEWARK FIRE! ;)

TOO BAD IT WAS JCFD ALONG WITH THEIR FOOD TRUCK THAT SAVED THE DAY. HFD WAS WHERE? OH YEAH ON STAND BY FOR EAST NEWARK FIRE!  :o

69637[/snapback]

You people are retarted. The HFD has about 9 guys on duty and there have been times that 4 have been out of town on EMS runs! Thats why mutual aid is called in on fires. They did a great job saving that building along with the block. Don't be jealous because you can't pass the fire test and are either stuck being a cop or a volley fire fighter.

You must have the wrong town.  The HFD usually has Kearny put out their fires.  They wait for mutual aid to arrive first.  HFD couldnt put out candles the on a birthday cake.  They are arrogent, self-absorbed, cowardly "men?"  You may not ever meet a 25 year guy because they come from out-of-town, go straight into the fire house, and don't come out till the next day to go home.  Don't look at the job, look at the invidual who always thinks he is better than you.

69467[/snapback]

You complain that if the fire gets out of control, It's the FD's fault. This time they put it out and you still complain. Some of you people are really nuts.

You people are retarted. The HFD has about 9 guys on duty and there have been times that 4 have been out of town on EMS runs! Thats why mutual aid is called in on fires. They did a great job saving that building along with the block. Don't be jealous because you can't pass the fire test and are either stuck being a cop or a volley fire fighter.

69713[/snapback]

if u have such a issue with cops or "volley firefighters" why not go up to east newark and give it a shot they opened the fire dept up to harrison and kearny residents

69713[/snapback]

yes i'm sure that's it four were out of town on swimming lesson duty! don't flatter yourselves you people are the highest paid laughing stock of firemen in hudson county! :rolleyes: kearny rocks :lol: