Thanksgivng Meals

RonD

Guest Guest_resident_*

NO I WAS NOT AT THE WRONG STORE JUST THEY IGNORED YOU COMPLETLEY AND I WAS SHUNNED GUESS WHAT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR THE TOWN OF KEARNY AGAIN.VOLUNTEER SHOULD BE APPRECIATED NOT BE SHUNNED THEY COME FROM FROM MAY WALKS OF LIFE.SO MAYBE SOMEWHERE ELSE JUST NOT THERE WHEN YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

NO I WAS NOT AT THE WRONG STORE JUST THEY IGNORED YOU COMPLETLEY AND I WAS SHUNNED GUESS WHAT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR THE TOWN OF KEARNY AGAIN.VOLUNTEER SHOULD BE APPRECIATED NOT  BE SHUNNED THEY COME FROM FROM MAY WALKS OF LIFE.SO MAYBE SOMEWHERE ELSE JUST NOT THERE WHEN YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

At least you know that you are the moron being referred to. Judging by the way that you write I'd say that you were the problem.

Guest Guest_resident_*

WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK MAYBE YOU ARE A MORON. LIVE AND LEARN NEVER AGAIN IN THE TOWN OF KEARNY.KEARNY IS THE PROBLEM AND IT STARTS WITH YOU.

Guest Guest 99
NO I WAS NOT AT THE WRONG STORE JUST THEY IGNORED YOU COMPLETLEY AND I WAS SHUNNED GUESS WHAT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR THE TOWN OF KEARNY AGAIN.VOLUNTEER SHOULD BE APPRECIATED NOT  BE SHUNNED THEY COME FROM FROM MAY WALKS OF LIFE.SO MAYBE SOMEWHERE ELSE JUST NOT THERE WHEN YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

You make it sound like you think that this was all about you. Well, it wasn't. It was about helping people, not making you feel important. I don't hear anyone else complaining. Change your diaper and get over it. :P:lol:

Guest Guest_resident_*

who the hell cares what you think.kearny stinks anyway were you there i do not think so then you can shut up.learn and learn stay away from kearny that is a fact.

Archived