Thanksgivng Meals

RonD

Once again we will be delivering hot meals to our Kearny shut-ins this Thanksgivng morning. As in the past, we will start at 10am from Class Act Caterers on Kearny Avenue by the Pike and could use some help.

If you are interested in helping, please email me at rondelaney2002@yahoo.com. by Monday, Nov. 21.

Guest One Turkey Lover
Once again we will be delivering hot  meals to our Kearny shut-ins this Thanksgivng morning. As in the past, we will start at 10am from Class Act Caterers on Kearny Avenue by the Pike and could use some help.

If you are interested in helping, please email me at rondelaney2002@yahoo.com. by Monday, Nov. 21.

See you there you old Turkey you!

• 2 weeks later...
Once again we will be delivering hot  meals to our Kearny shut-ins this Thanksgivng morning. As in the past, we will start at 10am from Class Act Caterers on Kearny Avenue by the Pike and could use some help.

this needs to be posted again. crybaby joe w got it pushed off page 1 with his little temper trantrum

Guest Who cares? Ron cares

Your a good man Ron D the Mayor should have put you up for a council seat. You do a lot of good works for the people of Kearny. Keep it going Ron at least I know you really care for real. Good luck and God bless

Your a good man Ron D the Mayor should have put you up for a council seat. You do a lot of good works for the people of Kearny. Keep it going Ron at least I know you really care for real. Good luck and God bless

Thank you for the kind words, but I'm not alone. There are many good people in Kearny doing much more than me.

Well, got to go, it's TURKEY TIME!!

Happy holiday everyone.

Guest Guest_resident_*

I WAS WENT UP TO CLASS ACT CATERERS TO HELP WITH THE THANKSGIVING MEALS TO THE SHUTS INS YOU COULD SEE THAT THEY DID NOT WANT YOU THERE SO GUESS WHAT I WALKED OUT I WILL NEVER VOLUNTEER ANYTHING FOR THE TOWN OF KEARNY WHATSOEVER.THEY MADE BELIEVE I WAS NOT THERE.SO GUESS WHAT NEXT TIME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEER I WOULD NEVER HELP THEM WHAT EVER THEY NEEDED.YOU WANT VOLUNTEERS AT LEAST SPEAK TO THEM AND ACKNOWLEDE THEM.

Guest Guest_resident_*

VOLUNTEERING IS A THANKLESS JOB.BUT GUESS WHAT I WILL NEVER VOLUNTEER FOR ANYTHING IN THE TOWN OF KEARNY AGAIN.THEY THINK YOU ARE LOW CLASS THEY ASK FOR VOLUNTEERS THEN AT LEAST THE CAN SPEAK TO LIVE AND LEARN YOU CAN NOT HELP EVERYONE YOUR HELP IS NEVER ENOUGH.NO MORE VOLUNTEERING FOR ME.

VOLUNTEERING IS A THANKLESS JOB.BUT GUESS WHAT I WILL NEVER VOLUNTEER FOR ANYTHING IN THE TOWN OF KEARNY AGAIN.THEY THINK YOU ARE LOW CLASS THEY ASK FOR VOLUNTEERS THEN AT LEAST THE CAN SPEAK TO LIVE AND LEARN YOU CAN NOT HELP EVERYONE YOUR HELP IS NEVER ENOUGH.NO MORE VOLUNTEERING FOR ME.

:( I AM SORRY YOU FEEL LIKE THAT! I AM HOSTING A LARGE GROUP TODAY 18 PEOPLE MOST OLDER FOLKS FROM MY CHURCH! THEY ARE WIDOWS AND JUST HARD OFF FOLKS! NOT POOR JUST HITTING HARD TIMES! WE HAVE A ORG CALLED LAKE AREA MINISTRIES IT DOES A GREAT JOB WITH THE NEEDY I TRIED TO HELP AND WAS TOLD NO THANKS!!! WELL THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE BAD ! JUST I 2 WAS NOT NEEDED! BUT THE REST OF THE FOLKS STILL NEED HELP! WE JUST FOUND A DIFFERENT WAY! NEXT TIME ASK YOUR PASTOR WHAT YOU CAN DO! HE WILL HAVE PLENTY FOR YOU!!! KEEP THE SPRIT! HAPPY THANKS GIVING! ;)

I  WAS WENT UP TO CLASS ACT CATERERS TO HELP WITH THE THANKSGIVING MEALS TO THE SHUTS INS YOU COULD SEE THAT THEY DID NOT WANT YOU THERE SO GUESS WHAT I WALKED OUT I WILL NEVER VOLUNTEER ANYTHING FOR THE TOWN OF KEARNY WHATSOEVER.THEY  MADE  BELIEVE I WAS NOT THERE.SO GUESS WHAT NEXT TIME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEER I WOULD NEVER HELP THEM WHAT EVER THEY NEEDED.YOU WANT VOLUNTEERS AT LEAST SPEAK TO THEM AND ACKNOWLEDE THEM.

WOW! Your people skills must really S**K! I also went up to Class Act Caterers this morning. When I walked in I introduced myself to Ron and I was greeted with smiles. He was extreemely nice!! He gave me the dinners/desserts/cranberry sauce/juice/milk to deliver. It was a real pleasure to help those who need a little assistance today. I met some of the sweetest people and it was an overall joy to do .. I will volunteer every time I get a chance!

And by not volunteering ever again you are not hurting the town you are hurting those who need help. Maybe you should reconsider.

Happy Thanksgiving

Guest Guest_resident_*

I WILL NOT BE VOLUNTERRING FOR THE TOWN OF KEARNY EVER AGAIN.I WALKED INTO CLASS ACT CATERERS AT 930A.M. AND WAS TOLD TO WAIT THEY WERE COMPLETE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ANYONE ELSE.THEY MADE FEEL LIKE I DID NOT BELONG THERE SO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID I WALKED OUT.AND AS FAR AS ME VOLUNTERRING NOT FOR THIS THANKGIVING OR ANYTHING FOR THE TOWN OF KEARNY.VOLUNTERRING IS THANK LESS JOB.

Guest Guest_resident_*

I WILL VOLUNTERR AT THE CHURCH WHICH I DO EVERY WEEK.JUST THOUGHT I WOULD HELP WITH THE MEALS FOR THE SHUT INS BUT GUESS WHAT HE WAS A WAS WASTE OF TIME.VOLUNTERRING IS A THANK LESS JOB AND NO ONE APPRECIATES THIS ANYWAY SO I WILL CHOOSE WHERE I VOLUNTEER .THEN AGAIN JUST NOT FOR THE TOWN OF KEARNY ANYTIME SOON.

Guest Guest_resident_*

YOU KNOW WHAT AM SAYING THAT I WILL VOLUNTEER FOR THE TOWN OF KEARNY EVER AGAIN WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT YOU THINK OR ANY THING.THE TOWN OF KEARNY STINKS.

YOU KNOW WHAT AM SAYING THAT I WILL VOLUNTEER FOR THE TOWN OF KEARNY EVER AGAIN WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT YOU THINK OR ANY THING.THE TOWN OF KEARNY STINKS.

You sound like an idiot ... maybe you are doing everyone a favor by not volunteering!

You sound like an idiot ... maybe you are doing everyone a favor by not volunteering!

:unsure: hey hold on ! this guy wants to help and feels hurt! hes venting! thats not a bad thing" but are you helping all you can? please do not dump on him for trying! i do not want him to give up wanting to help" just find a better way for him! give him some grace for his pain" and if you do help others then share your gift! IT IS A GIFT! HELP SOME 1 AND SEE!! B)

Guest Guest_resident_*

who are u to call anyone an idiot.volunteering is a thankless job but guess what never again in the town of kearny.so say what you want were you there.maybe you should try volunteering.i do alot volunteering in never had the problem i had.volunteer u yeah just not anything in kearny nj.

I just got back from a long weekend away and can't believe that a simple act of kindness has turned into this. I wasn't going to respond, but this has really gone too far.

Absolutely no one was ignored or shunned. Everyone who came in and said they wanted to help was given a list of names and meals. Anything else would have been counterproductive. In addition, your statements that, "THEY THINK YOU ARE LOW CLASS", "THEY MADE BELIEVE I WAS NOT THERE", "THEY WERE COMPLETE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ANYONE ELSE" and "THEY MADE FEEL LIKE I DID NOT BELONG", are totally inaccurate because no one, myself included, had arrived at Class Act by 9:30.

I honestly don't know what your agenda is with these posts, but if you'd like to discuss it privately, my email is at the top of this string.

Now that I've said that, I want to thank all the volunteers who gave up part of their holiday to help their neighbors. No matter what anyone else says, you know you did the right thing and you have gotten your thanks tenfold.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

LIVE AND LEARN NOT TO VOLUNTEER NEXT TIME OR ANYTIME.I VOLUNTEER ALL OVER THE PLACE AND THIS WAS THE FIRST PLACE THAT YOU WERE COMPLETELY IGNORNED.THANKS BUT NO THANKS TO KEARNY.

Absolutely no one was ignored or shunned. Everyone who came in and said they wanted to help was given a list of names and meals. Anything else would have been counterproductive. In addition, your statements that, "THEY THINK YOU ARE LOW CLASS", "THEY MADE BELIEVE I WAS NOT THERE", "THEY WERE COMPLETE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ANYONE ELSE" and "THEY MADE FEEL LIKE I DID NOT BELONG", are totally inaccurate because no one, myself included, had arrived at Class Act by 9:30.

Maybe the moron was at the wrong store.

Archived