6th & Harrison Ave

Guest Guest

Can we please get a cop at that intersection in the morning from 7 a.m - 9 a.m , with all the illegal people making that left going on to 6th St , in the past past or two , i have almost seen at lest 4 to 5 accidents with drivers making that illegal turn, please help before we have a serious mva there

Can we please get a cop at that intersection in the morning from 7 a.m - 9 a.m , with all the illegal people making that left going on to 6th St , in the past past or two , i have almost seen at lest 4 to 5 accidents with drivers making that illegal turn, please help before we have a serious mva there

68560[/snapback]

they do not have an officer to send because they are directing traffic and sometimes only work with 3-4 WORKING cops. sorry maybe they can put the specials there or the parking enforcement people. or a detective!!!!!!!!!

68560[/snapback]

sorry only 2 police officers work the day shift. Don't you feel even safer now.

sorry only 2 police officers work the day shift.  Don't you feel even safer now.

68656[/snapback]

Oh please! It's not like we have a murder on every corner. Why not bring the crossing guards out earlier, instead of when all the kids are in school and they have noone to cross.

Oh please!  It's not like we have a murder on every corner.  Why not bring the crossing guards out earlier, instead of when all the kids are in school and they have noone to cross.

68702[/snapback]

What are you talking about? The Crossing Guards are out at 7:45 incase you Haven't NOTICED!!! They also aren't there to direct the traffic. So I guess you don't COMPREHEND what you read.Everyone in town COMPLAINS about the Crossing Guards I seem to think they do a Great Job out there, I have not heard of any children getting hit on any of the posts that they have, And I do say some of the Guards have some Really TOUGH Posts,Between the Traffic and the children Instead of COMPLAINING about them Give them the CREDIT for PROTECTING your children walking to and from school.Maybe if you went out there and talked to them once in awhile, You would see that there are alot of nice ones out there. At least they care for your CHILDS SAFTEY!!!! I don't SEE you out there Crossing the children. So PUT AN EGG IN YOUR SHOE AND BEAT IT!!!!. KUDOS TO ALL YOU GREAT & CARING CROSSING GUARDS (KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK) <_<

Oh please!  It's not like we have a murder on every corner.  Why not bring the crossing guards out earlier, instead of when all the kids are in school and they have noone to cross.

68702[/snapback]

There is a crossing guard there if she got off the building that she leans on most of her shift and was doing her job the cars would not turn there.

Guest Tax Payer

68702[/snapback]

Tax payers should fire up at the meeting about the amount of cops on duty and about the amount we have and the amount we need. This town is a disgrace and I don't see it getting any better it is ruined and the people who have ruined it are going to up and run, hopefully they get carted off to jail before they have that opportunity.

Tax payers should fire up at the meeting about the amount of cops on duty and about the amount we have and the amount we need. This town is a disgrace and I don't see it getting any better it is ruined and the people who have ruined it are going to up and run, hopefully they get carted off to jail before they have that opportunity.

68760[/snapback]

the crossing guards should not be out as long as they are, that was the taxes are going up. there is no reason for them to be out at lunch time, and stand there doing nothing.

What are you talking about? The Crossing Guards are out at 7:45 incase you Haven't NOTICED!!! They also aren't there to direct the traffic. So I guess you don't COMPREHEND what you read.Everyone in town COMPLAINS about the Crossing Guards I seem to think they do a Great Job out there, I have not heard of any children getting hit on any of the posts that they have, And I do say some of the Guards have some Really TOUGH Posts,Between the Traffic and the children Instead  of COMPLAINING about them Give them the CREDIT for PROTECTING your children walking to and from school.Maybe if you went out there and talked to them once in awhile, You would see that there are alot of nice ones out there. At least they care for your CHILDS SAFTEY!!!! I don't SEE you out there Crossing the children. So PUT AN EGG IN YOUR SHOE AND BEAT IT!!!!. KUDOS TO ALL YOU GREAT & CARING CROSSING GUARDS (KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK)    :)

68745[/snapback]

funny when i drive by at 7:45 a.m ON MY WAY TO WORK , there is not one crossing guard on duty , they start at 8 a.m and 2nd , if there wasn't a problem with that intersection why was there a cop sitting on the corner of Ann St & 6TH St waiting for them people to make that illegal left and pull them over and give them a ticket when someone made that illegal left turn in the past year ??????

PS: here's your credit to the crossing guard who posted this , Thank you , just hope u don't get hit by one of those illegal cars making the left onto 6th St . :):P:ninja::lol:

the crossing guards should not  be out as long as they are, that was the taxes are going up.  there is no reason for them to be out at lunch time, and stand there doing nothing.

68811[/snapback]

I hate to bust your bubble but, it is like that in all towns not just here sorry.Another thing they also pay taxes to work that job so therefore the Taxes are not going up on their time being out there. It happens to be the whole STATE where the Taxes are going up NOT JUST IN THIS TOWN. Also the Senior Students do get out at 11:15 am for workshop or work study whatever they may call it. SO why don't you people Get off the Crossing Guards already and find better things to do with your WASTED TIME ALL DAY LONG. Maybe if People in this town would mind their own Business this BullShit wouldn't be going on. And there wouldn't be any Problems in this TOWN!!!

68760[/snapback]

The problem is not the number of cops, it's how they are being managed.

What are you talking about? The Crossing Guards are out at 7:45 incase you Haven't NOTICED!!! They also aren't there to direct the traffic. So I guess you don't COMPREHEND what you read.Everyone in town COMPLAINS about the Crossing Guards I seem to think they do a Great Job out there, I have not heard of any children getting hit on any of the posts that they have, And I do say some of the Guards have some Really TOUGH Posts,Between the Traffic and the children Instead  of COMPLAINING about them Give them the CREDIT for PROTECTING your children walking to and from school.Maybe if you went out there and talked to them once in awhile, You would see that there are alot of nice ones out there. At least they care for your CHILDS SAFTEY!!!! I don't SEE you out there Crossing the children. So PUT AN EGG IN YOUR SHOE AND BEAT IT!!!!. KUDOS TO ALL YOU GREAT & CARING CROSSING GUARDS (KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK)    :ninja:

68745[/snapback]

Thank you, the drivers should be more carefull, as drivers we should know that it is school time and the children are crossing the streets.

What are you talking about? The Crossing Guards are out at 7:45 incase you Haven't NOTICED!!! They also aren't there to direct the traffic. So I guess you don't COMPREHEND what you read.Everyone in town COMPLAINS about the Crossing Guards I seem to think they do a Great Job out there, I have not heard of any children getting hit on any of the posts that they have, And I do say some of the Guards have some Really TOUGH Posts,Between the Traffic and the children Instead  of COMPLAINING about them Give them the CREDIT for PROTECTING your children walking to and from school.Maybe if you went out there and talked to them once in awhile, You would see that there are alot of nice ones out there. At least they care for your CHILDS SAFTEY!!!! I don't SEE you out there Crossing the children. So PUT AN EGG IN YOUR SHOE AND BEAT IT!!!!. KUDOS TO ALL YOU GREAT & CARING CROSSING GUARDS (KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK)    :ninja:

68745[/snapback]

I am out there crossing the children, but I can't be two places at once. I am crossing children at a different corner in town

There is a crossing guard there if she got off the building that she leans on most of her shift and was doing her job the cars would not turn there.

68759[/snapback]

IF IT'S TRUE and YOU SEE HER DOING IT, GET 'PROOF' BY TAKING A COUPLE OF PHOTOS & GIVE ONE TO THE MAYOR.

funny when i drive by at 7:45 a.m ON  MY WAY TO WORK , there is not one crossing guard on duty , they start at 8 a.m and 2nd , if there wasn't a problem with that intersection why was there a cop sitting on the corner of Ann St & 6TH St waiting for them people to make that illegal left and pull them over and give them a ticket when someone made that illegal left turn in the past year ??????

PS: here's your credit to the crossing guard who posted this , Thank you , just hope u don't get hit by one of those illegal cars making the left onto 6th St .  :)  :P  :ninja:  :lol:

68855[/snapback]

I happen to be a Crossing Guard and I know for a FACT That we are out there at 7:45. (#1) Because our hours have been changed,we do have to be out there for 7:45. (#2) So you must not know how to tell time,or you pass the corners eariler than 7:45. Also as someone has posted the Crossing Guards ARE NOT THERE TO DIRECT TRAFFIC. So when you get your Facts straight and TELL ME WHAT TIME I HAVE TO BE OUT THERE COME AND SEE ME OK!!! I am Glad YOU KNOW WHAT TIME I HAVE TO BE OUT THERE BETTER THAN MYSELF!!!! What A WIZ KID YOU ARE !!!!!

I happen to be a Crossing Guard and I know for a FACT That we are out there at 7:45. (#1) Because our hours have been changed,we do have to be out there for 7:45. (#2) So you must not know how to tell time,or you pass the corners eariler than 7:45. Also as someone has posted the Crossing Guards ARE NOT THERE TO DIRECT TRAFFIC. So when you get your Facts straight and TELL ME WHAT TIME I HAVE TO BE OUT THERE COME AND SEE ME OK!!! I am Glad YOU KNOW WHAT TIME I HAVE TO BE OUT THERE BETTER THAN MYSELF!!!! What A WIZ KID YOU ARE !!!!!

69085[/snapback]

THE ONE ON HAMILTON AND SECOND STREET IS NEVER ON HER CORNER, SHE IS TOO BUSY TALKING TO THE ONE ON THE OTHER CORNER.

69085[/snapback]

Scary! Stick to your day job! I don't think you can get any better than that. Uhhhhh

Guest Guesttt
Scary! Stick to your day job! I don't think you can get any better than that. Uhhhhh

69134[/snapback]

I would like to see some of 1/2 brained arrogant TWITS out there, in the weathewr that We have had in the past 2 days....Think not.

I am out there crossing the children, but I can't be two places at once. I am crossing children at a different corner in town

68940[/snapback]

thats because your at 3rd & Harrison Ave all of a sudden, :ninja::lol::huh::lol::ninja::o:ph34r::):D:P:lol:

69085[/snapback]

time and place and i'll be there with my kids & bells on sweetheart , just let me know where i could find u . thank u =) PS ; VERY WILLING TO COME AND CHAT WITH U =)

69085[/snapback]

and you do not have a real job because..?

What are you talking about? The Crossing Guards are out at 7:45 incase you Haven't NOTICED!!! They also aren't there to direct the traffic. So I guess you don't COMPREHEND what you read.Everyone in town COMPLAINS about the Crossing Guards I seem to think they do a Great Job out there, I have not heard of any children getting hit on any of the posts that they have, And I do say some of the Guards have some Really TOUGH Posts,Between the Traffic and the children Instead  of COMPLAINING about them Give them the CREDIT for PROTECTING your children walking to and from school.Maybe if you went out there and talked to them once in awhile, You would see that there are alot of nice ones out there. At least they care for your CHILDS SAFTEY!!!! I don't SEE you out there Crossing the children. So PUT AN EGG IN YOUR SHOE AND BEAT IT!!!!. KUDOS TO ALL YOU GREAT & CARING CROSSING GUARDS (KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK)    :D

68745[/snapback]

OK you may be one the crossing guards who is always on time and doing the job. But not all are like you. I am out walking every morning and I can tell you that not all guards are on their corner at 7:45 or at least they cannot be seen at the corner, one guard is sitting on the steps of a house a number of feet from the corner. As a senior citizen myself I can understand that it is hard to stand on your feet for that length of time, so tell me why she is not retired and give a young women that job. Also a lot of them spend more time talking than watching. I have seen very young children waiting for the guard to cross them while she is busy talking to a friend at her corner. Can't a patrol car ride around and make sure the guards are doing their duty and not bidding their time and wasting our money.