Hockey Season coming soon.

AMG

The Kearny Recreation Street hockey program will be taking registrations soon. The season starts after Soccer is complete. This year for the first time we hope to have Roller Hockey for ages 12-17. Street hockey will remain for ages 6-11.

Check out our web site at www.leaguelineup.com/krsh. As always we need coaches and referee's. Please contact the Recreation Dept at 201-955-7983 if you are interested in coaching or being a referee. You can also e-mail the league director, Tony Gouveia, at kearnykrsh@comcast.net

I hope that we have hockey this year. I really like to play, but not enough people have been signing up. Maybe we can have it this year.

68615[/snapback]

The last time you signed up and were on my hockey team for the Kearny Recreation team, after the first couple of games you never came back because you said there was a play that took up all your time.

Do you think that might be a reason that people do not want to play on your team? Why do you think that this time it would be any different for you?

The last time you signed up and were on my hockey team for the Kearny Recreation team, after the first couple of games you never came back because you said there was a play that took up all your time.

What, do you think he was lying about that or something?

Do you think that might be a reason that people do not want to play on your team?

Did he say anything about people being on or off his team? He only talked about people wanting to play the sport in general. Can't you people resist the urge to communicate with Matthew without making comments like these?

What, do you think he was lying about that or something? 

Did he say anything about people being on or off his team? He only talked about people wanting to play the sport in general. Can't you people resist the urge to communicate with Matthew without making comments like these?

68979[/snapback]

When you sign up to play, you make a commitment to that sport and to the other people on the team. Matt, you never showed and there is no denying that fact.

Matt, you know it’s the truth and there is no hiding it. After Tony divided up the teams, he had done it to balance it out evenly and in you never showing upset that balance by leaving us without a goalie. If you do play, I just want the people of your team to be aware of what they might face.

But now you make it sound like you want to play. You're past experience with us in this town has left us with a sour taste.

When you sign up to play, you make a commitment to that sport and to the other people on the team.  Matt, you never showed

First it was not showing up anymore "after the first couple of games," now it's "you never showed." Can't you people ever even keep a story straight?

and there is no denying that fact.

Matt,

I suggest you reply to one of Matthew's posts if you wish to address him. I'm not Matthew, and I don't plan on magically becoming him at any point in the future.

Guest Just a mom
What a baby.

69168[/snapback]

What ever your issues or opinions were with the whole HS incident, this is a different topic. How can people ask that the subject be dropped, and then continue to bring it up every chance they get! By Matt responding to the street hockey topic, that shows me he'd like things to get back to normal. I think we all have to remember he is a kid, how about we let him act like a teenager and we can try and act like adults. Its over, will this kid always have to defend his actions? Drop it already!

What a baby.

69168[/snapback]

As opposed to the people still slinging mud at Matthew and his family for not sitting down and shutting up when they realized something was wrong in a class last year?

There is no comparison. Even here in this thread the accusations are inconsistent. But I guess that's really all people like you have to say, huh? No LaClair can speak a word without people jumping down their throats. Matthew expresses interest in playing hockey, and he's responded to as if he went off on this big emo rant about no one wanting to play on his team. He didn't say anything even close to that. You guys apparently aren't even reading what he and his father write here, yet you feel totally justified in responding with childish crap like this, with the following mentalities always coming out:

'Matthew's a troublemaker (and/or a selfish brat looking to make a name for himself) for exposing preaching in a public school.'

and/or

'Paul's an ambulance chaser who 'held the town ransom' because he put some legal pressure on the Board to do the right (not to mention Constitutional) thing after months of sitting on their hands hoping we'd all forget about Paszkiewicz's conduct and lies both in and out of the classroom.'

And here in this thread, someone makes a snide, immature remark along the lines of the latter above, I call them on it, and I'm the one who gets called a "baby?" Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense. No bias there, no sirree.

Do you think you could at least pretend to be a civilized adult on this forum, for crying out loud?

What ever your issues or opinions were with the whole HS incident, this is a different topic. How can people ask that the subject be dropped, and then continue to bring it up every chance they get! By Matt responding to the street hockey topic, that shows me he'd like things to get back to normal. I think we all have to remember he is a kid, how about we let him act like a teenager and we can try and act like adults. Its over, will this kid always have to defend his actions? Drop it already!

69233[/snapback]

Yes, exactly, thank you.

69233[/snapback]

As a matter of fact, yes he will probably always have to defend his actions. Attention seeking sneaks usually do.

First it was not showing up anymore "after the first couple of games," now it's "you never showed." Can't you people ever even keep a story straight?

I suggest you reply to one of Matthew's posts if you wish to address him. I'm not Matthew, and I don't plan on magically becoming him at any point in the future.

69152[/snapback]

What I said was after a few games, if you read it before you opened your mouth, was that after he showed up for a few practices and one or two games, he never showed up after that. He let his team down by not ever showing up again.

Guest Don't tase me bro!
As opposed to the people still slinging mud at Matthew and his family for not sitting down and shutting up when they realized something was wrong in a class last year?

There is no comparison. Even here in this thread the accusations are inconsistent. But I guess that's really all people like you have to say, huh? No LaClair can speak a word without people jumping down their throats. Matthew expresses interest in playing hockey, and he's responded to as if he went off on this big emo rant about no one wanting to play on his team. He didn't say anything even close to that. You guys apparently aren't even reading what he and his father write here, yet you feel totally justified in responding with childish crap like this, with the following mentalities always coming out:

'Matthew's a troublemaker (and/or a selfish brat looking to make a name for himself) for exposing preaching in a public school.'

and/or

'Paul's an ambulance chaser who 'held the town ransom' because he put some legal pressure on the Board to do the right (not to mention Constitutional) thing after months of sitting on their hands hoping we'd all forget about Paszkiewicz's conduct and lies both in and out of the classroom.'

And here in this thread, someone makes a snide, immature remark along the lines of the latter above, I call them on it, and I'm the one who gets called a "baby?" Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense. No bias there, no sirree.

Do you think you could at least pretend to be a civilized adult on this forum, for crying out loud?

69237[/snapback]

Stop being the "great defender".

I hardly think Matthew needs your constant intervention. He did something I doubt you could even imagine yourself doing.

He took a stand, he backed it up, and he squared off against the backlash and met it head on. Whether anyone agrees with him or not no one can deny his courage.

You like to make yourself a part of every topic discussed here, in particular any that involves the LaClairs. Honestly, I don't think they need you. Especially Matthew. He's shown he can handle whatever petty minded crap comes his way.

"You lose. Good day sir. I said Good day!" W.W.

What I said was after a few games,

And then you said he never showed up.

if you read it before you opened your mouth,

I read this as well:

"When you sign up to play, you make a commitment to that sport and to the other people on the team. Matt, you never showed and there is no denying that fact."

You said both things. They contradict each other. How about an actual explanation, instead of acting like the above statement was never made?

As a matter of fact, yes he will probably always have to defend his actions.  Attention seeking sneaks usually do.

69296[/snapback]

Would you keep your infantile ad hominem to yourself and stop trying to derail every topic to use as a springboard for your petty comments? Have some integrity, for crying out loud.

Stop being the "great defender".

If "rectum remarks" (being the entirety of a post) is allowed on this forum, then I sure as hell will keep posting my own thoughts for as long as I please, thank you very much.

I hardly think Matthew needs your constant intervention.  He did something I doubt you could even imagine yourself doing.

Only because I don't own a recording device. :lol:

He took a stand, he backed it up, and he squared off against the backlash and met it head on.  Whether anyone agrees with him or not no one can deny his courage.

You like to make yourself a part of every topic discussed here, in particular any that involves the LaClairs.

Really? Is it me who keeps derailing unrelated topics to talking about the LaClairs? Read the threads a bit more carefully. Personally, I just want these people to stop cluttering unrelated threads with their whining and lies, as I'm sure many others do (and even if they don't, I am allowed to act along my own will, thanks).

Care to point out the last time I, for example, created a thread for no purpose than to be the "great defender" for the LaClairs? I never have. On the other hand, several topics have been made specifically to mudsling them and me. And yet, when I get pissed off at those kinds of actions, I'm the guy you're telling to back off? Not seeing how that makes any sense--perhaps you should clarify.

Honestly, I don't think they need you. Especially Matthew.  He's shown he can handle whatever petty minded crap comes his way.

I'll wait for his word on that--I don't need to speculate on what Matthew/Paul etc. "think." I know the family personally, and they'd be perfectly capable of telling me if they feel the way you "think" they do.

Also, again, it also annoys me personally--I have a very low tolerance for dishonesty, and I have just as much right to criticize it here as anyone else does to post whatever. I don't see myself as some kind of human shield for the LaClairs. Try to work on that tunnel vision of yours, yes?

and/or

69237[/snapback]

STOP WHINNING !! you DO IT EVERY POST AND CRITICIZE EVERYONE ELSE FOR DOING IT.

STOP WHINNING !!

lol, "whinning."

Getting angry at people for being dishonest is justified. Complaining about someone doing the right thing is not. Our actions are not the same, as much as you wish they were.

you DO IT EVERY POST AND CRITICIZE EVERYONE ELSE FOR DOING IT.

69447[/snapback]

I GUESS IF YOU WRITE IN ALL CAPS IT'LL MAGICALLY MAKE YOU RIGHT, RIGHT?

Wrong.

As a matter of fact, yes he will probably always have to defend his actions.  Attention seeking sneaks usually do.

69296[/snapback]

Please grow up, with all the problems in this town, how about going out and finding a new topic to jump on!

What I said was after a few games, if you read it before you opened your mouth, was that after he showed up for a few practices and one or two games, he never showed up after that.  He let his team down by not ever showing up again.

69346[/snapback]

And how many sports in this town have players sign-up and then never continue to participate. Look at soccer, football, baseball.... players quit everyday, will they ALL be banished from the sport ;)

Guest The Perpetual Guest on a Quest
If "rectum remarks" (being the entirety of a post) is allowed on this forum, then I sure as hell will keep posting my own thoughts for as long as I please, thank you very much.

Only because I don't own a recording device. ;)

Really? Is it me who keeps derailing unrelated topics to talking about the LaClairs? Read the threads a bit more carefully. Personally, I just want these people to stop cluttering unrelated threads with their whining and lies, as I'm sure many others do (and even if they don't, I am allowed to act along my own will, thanks).

Care to point out the last time I, for example, created a thread for no purpose than to be the "great defender" for the LaClairs? I never have. On the other hand, several topics have been made specifically to mudsling them and me. And yet, when I get pissed off at those kinds of actions, I'm the guy you're telling to back off? Not seeing how that makes any sense--perhaps you should clarify.

I'll wait for his word on that--I don't need to speculate on what Matthew/Paul etc. "think." I know the family personally, and they'd be perfectly capable of telling me if they feel the way you "think" they do.

Also, again, it also annoys me personally--I have a very low tolerance for dishonesty, and I have just as much right to criticize it here as anyone else does to post whatever. I don't see myself as some kind of human shield for the LaClairs. Try to work on that tunnel vision of yours, yes?

69421[/snapback]

Okay, best of luck with that fish hook. I would think by now you would be more savvy, Cap'n! Ahoy!

Personally, I just want these people to stop cluttering unrelated threads with their whining and lies

Why? Who cares? You open yourself to the personal attacks you claim you must address. Let them whine and lie and cheat and steal ..... all the attention.....if you can. Personally, I like the entertainment value here. It's the best "reality" gig going. Peace. Let it go.

And then you said he never showed up.

I read this as well:

"When you sign up to play, you make a commitment to that sport and to the other people on the team. Matt, you never showed and there is no denying that fact."

You said both things. They contradict each other. How about an actual explanation, instead of acting like the above statement was never made?

69419[/snapback]

Parse and spin as usual.

69296[/snapback]

The squealin' do suggest that the young feller have his foot a loooooong way up a few arses.