BOE AND TEACHERS SETTLE CONTRACT?

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

It is interesting how all of a sudden there is an agreement with the KEA on a new contract. Are TORRES and STEVENSON counting on TEACHER SUPPORT to secure a voter base in the upcoming APRIL ELECTION??? "TEACHERS REMEMBER HOW YOU WERE TREATED BEFORE THIS CONTRACT" This school system needs change on the BOARD OF EDUCATION this APRIL, LOOK AT THE TORRES, STEVENSON RECORD AND HOW THEY HAVE SPENT MONEY AND THEN LOOK AT THE CONTRACT THAT YOU AGREED TOO!!!!!!

It is interesting how all of a sudden there is an agreement with the KEA on a new contract. Are TORRES and STEVENSON  counting on TEACHER SUPPORT to secure a voter base in the upcoming APRIL ELECTION???  "TEACHERS REMEMBER HOW YOU WERE TREATED BEFORE THIS CONTRACT"          This school system needs change on the BOARD OF EDUCATION this APRIL,    LOOK AT THE TORRES, STEVENSON RECORD AND HOW THEY HAVE SPENT MONEY AND THEN LOOK AT THE CONTRACT THAT YOU AGREED TOO!!!!!!

sounds like silent majority and bert diaz are the same people..........how sad :ph34r:

It is interesting how all of a sudden there is an agreement with the KEA on a new contract. Are TORRES and STEVENSON  counting on TEACHER SUPPORT to secure a voter base in the upcoming APRIL ELECTION???  "TEACHERS REMEMBER HOW YOU WERE TREATED BEFORE THIS CONTRACT"          This school system needs change on the BOARD OF EDUCATION this APRIL,    LOOK AT THE TORRES, STEVENSON RECORD AND HOW THEY HAVE SPENT MONEY AND THEN LOOK AT THE CONTRACT THAT YOU AGREED TOO!!!!!!

The die is cast. The phone banks will be working for Mary and Dave.See how they use our money to assure their future. I don't know why you find this strange because Mary did this the last time she ran. Pay attention to history and not Bert Diaz. The only way to have a fair election is to move it to November. This election is to easy to control. Just look at the numbers. think about it !

All who know my posts know me as not being a supporter of Hand Scanners. Just remember teachers how you were treated before TORRES agreed to this contract. She needs this teacher base thats the real issue!!!

All who know my posts know me as not being a supporter of Hand Scanners. Just remember teachers how you were treated before TORRES agreed to this contract. She needs this teacher base thats the real issue!!!

I am also against palm scanners and don't particularly like Mary Torres' brand of politics, but with noone running against the Mayor and council, why exactly does Mrs. Torres need the teacher base for this election?

PS the teachers have not yet been presented a written contract on which to vote

No wait, I'm confused. What I really mean is that the town really needs Mary Torres for another 21 years.

We are getting to them people!!!!! This is the only way they can respond by making believe they are someone else. WEBMASTER is there anything you can do about this. They are not being honest with the people on this board. "VERY MISLEADING" SHAME ON YOU!!!!!! P,S. NO HAND SCANNERS

We are getting to them people!!!!! This is the only way they can respond by making believe they are someone else. WEBMASTER is there anything you can do about this. They are not being honest with the people on this board. "VERY MISLEADING" SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!         P,S. NO HAND SCANNERS

I suggest that you register as a member SILENT MAJORITY. Once you register your name nobody can post under your member name without your password. I highly recommend you do that. You do not have to give any personal information to register as a member. You can be as anoyomous as you like.

After you register, remember to visit our Support KOTW section to make a purchase from one of our advertisers. Your purchase will help support Kearnyontheweb.com

KOTW

I suggest that you register as a member SILENT MAJORITY.  Once you register your name nobody can post under your member name without your password. I highly recommend you do that.  You do not have to give any personal information to register as a member.  You can be as anoyomous as you like.

After you register, remember to visit our Support KOTW section to make a purchase from one of our advertisers. Your purchase will help support Kearnyontheweb.com

KOTW

Thanks. I just did. ;)

JW

You be a good little soldier JW and go to battle for the General!!!!!!

Sorry Bert, I'm nobody's soldier, I'm my own man. This you would have witnessed if you joined me in the voting booth yesterday. Make sure you get a hold of all the Personal Choice votes.

And to those that don't believe the poster formerly known as THE SILENT MAJORITY is not Bert, have you noticed that the poster only posts while school is not in session? (HINT: Newark public schools are closed this entire week.)

JW

Remember Teachers how you were treated before this contract was presented to the membership.  TORRES is trying to make nice now!!!!    I WONDER WHY?????

I've asked this before, and I really don't know why. What am I missing that Torres is trying to make nice with the teachers now, what does she have to gain or lose by the teachers' support?

I'm not a fan of MT, and I'm not being sarcastic, but please fill me in.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_THE STILL SILENT MAJORITY_

It is important to understand that School Elections have been low in voter turnout for years, and for the most part the people that are the most effected in these elections are the School Employees ie. Teachers, So it is important for TORRES to not have the teachers as a negaitive distraction in this upcoming election. The teacher network is a strong respected group and carries a strong base if motivated. The TORRES GROUP has already lost the teacher aides by taking away their health benefits a few months ago. Mrs Torres works for Mayor Santos and she is very aware of what the school unions can do against her if motivated. So to answer your question the teacher base is very important to TORRES and her running mates.

It is important to understand that School Elections have been low in voter turnout for years, and for the most part the people that are the most effected in these elections are the School Employees ie. Teachers,  So it is important for TORRES to not have the teachers as a negaitive distraction in this upcoming election. The teacher network is a strong respected group and carries a strong base if motivated. The TORRES GROUP has already lost the teacher aides by taking away their health benefits a few months ago. Mrs Torres works for Mayor Santos and she is very aware of what the school unions can do against her if motivated. So to answer your question the teacher base is very important to TORRES and her running mates.

Look if people are going to worry about Mary Torres and her gangsta Union we will never take our Town back. The lion share of or taxes goes to the BOE. As far as I'm concerned the whole BOE should be voted out. Let them all take their political fights & stick it where the sun never shines. My concern like yours should be how do we EDUCATE the childern of this town without having our pockets picked we need to be one track minded. Why is it thought that we need to deal with this Union crap anyway good teachers will make money even if they don't have a union. Why would anyone think these BOE political types, union members & teachers spouses, have the childrens hope for a good education on their minds. It's their next job or maybe the job they have now. Lets look at numbers like how many kids go on to higher education after they leave the nut running Kearny High school is it 10% Or 100 % are we happy with the number. Hey guys you work for us if you can't muster up to our expectations it s time for you to go & if we can't get rid of you lets look at the BOE & ask why not. Elected BOE members never ever works to the childs advantage it lets the Mayor & his eight cement bags off the hook. They supply their people with the money to run for the BOE then control it who care if some Union guy runs on his own he will never be a factor anyway.

WAKE UP KEARNY

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_THE STILL SILENT MAJORITY_

I won't let you forget how TEACHERS were treated by TORRES before this contract was presented to the membership.

Guest Tell me why
Remember Teachers in April what TORRES did to you before this contract.

What exactly did Mary do to the teachers? Actually she seems like a nice person who is very civic minded. Why all the hostility toward her? I don't understand it.

Archived