There's not much hope.

Guest Guest

Each morning I listen to the radio and hear, gas tax increase, Tolls to be increased,and Now the stste wants the municipalities to tax the sale of homes, along with all the taxes we pay now. How much money is that at the end of the year? This state is in bad shape and going to get worse. I can't afford to live here any longer. republicans and dems promise to get things under control but never do. So my advice is to leave the state and do it soon, other wise you'll be living in a tent. We the working public are getting the short end every time and Trenton has only one solution raise taxes. Government is way to big and out of control.

Each morning I listen to the radio and hear, gas tax increase, Tolls to be increased,and Now the stste wants the municipalities to tax the sale of homes, along with all the taxes we pay now. How much money is that at the end of the year? This state is in bad shape and going to get worse. I can't afford to live here any longer. republicans and dems promise to get things under control but never do.  So my advice is to leave the state and do it soon, other wise you'll be living in a tent. We the working public are getting the short end every time and Trenton has only one solution raise taxes. Government is way to big and out of control.

You can thank your Democratic governor for the toll increase. If he could only learn to put his seat belt on. I can feel your frustration and would someday like to move. This state and even this town is not the Payton Place it once was. But it seems everywhere I look, the taxes are going up everywhere in this country? If you can advise, it would be most helpful.

You can thank your Democratic governor for the toll increase. If he could only learn to put his seat belt on.  I can feel your frustration and would someday like to move.  This state and even this town is not the Payton Place it once was.  But it seems everywhere I look, the taxes are going up everywhere in this country?  If you can advise, it would be most helpful.

I'm sure at least part of the reason taxes are going up everywhere is an an attempt to keep up with the plummeting dollar. As far back as I can remember, I've known the Canadian dollar to be worth significantly less, and now the US dollar's on par with it, and way below the Euro.

Haven't these people learned that short-term 'solutions' are just that? B)