Time for Change?

Guest Guest

OK Stevie Boy, lets see what you and Maria can do to help us end all the illegal apartments in town! How is the Judge responding to all your assinine answers?

We don't know, last time we checked he was up your ass Mr. P, maybe you should check on him yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will not be able to answer any questions because:

#1 The Mayor gave him a job

#2 Too many family members on town payroll

#3 He is not the brightest star in the sky

Let me just say that knowledge is power and he has no knowledge of what exactly goes on in town, he just says YES to everything they ask him to do.

You don't have to be a college graduate to know what's right and wrong, you simply gotta have COMMON SENSE.

He is not the only one alright - lets look at all the council and figure out why they don't do the right thing for Harrison.

*Dollaghan - given job by Mayor School Super

*Doran - High Tech High School Principal (night school) given job, also is a party of interest in Harrison Realty.

*Villata - given job at PVS along with son, daughter given job as meter maid and other daughter now works in school system.(great job villatas you got it good)

*Rodgers - given job as Head of Harrison Housing plus now does low income housing also (he needs extra money)

*Haranga - works at Harrison Realty and brother now works at new high school.

He should realy concentrate on the poor looking store that he is running, maybe it's an illegal immigrant headquarters.

*Mandaglio, Bennett and McCormick still keepin it real, hope they stay that way.

He is not the only one alright - lets look at all the council and figure out why they don't do the right thing for Harrison.

*Dollaghan - given job by Mayor School Super

*Doran - High Tech High School Principal (night school) given job, also is a party of interest in Harrison Realty.

*Villata - given job at PVS along with son, daughter given job as meter maid and other daughter now works in school system.(great job villatas you got it good)

*Rodgers - given job as Head of Harrison Housing plus now does low income housing also (he needs extra money)

*Haranga - works at Harrison Realty and brother now works at new high school.

He should realy concentrate on the poor looking store that he is running, maybe it's an illegal immigrant headquarters.

*Mandaglio, Bennett and McCormick still keepin it real, hope they stay that way.

Oh I forgot the Mayor king gord himself, Passaic Valley -big bucks - former council big bucks in pension so far - Plumbers union pension, and Mayor or shall I call him the Big Brain of Harrison!!!!!!!!!! Thinks he is making the decisions, but has no clue.

We don't know, last time we checked he was up your ass Mr. P, maybe you should check on him yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

68237[/snapback]

People in the know

Offering tales of woe

Wish they could show

Everyone the toe

Like you know who and the

Little one too.

hehehehheheh he said up your ass..................hehehehehehe

I am wondering who else Huaranga can get a job for and how quickly?? Good job Doran. We want Joe Wood. Is this the brother who has *** ****** ********* ********** and now works for the BOE??

Mayor how can you let this happen time again and again??? If this law breaking brother is rewarded with a job WHY ARE WE BEING FOOLS AND FOLLOWING ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS AND GETTING SCREWED????

I am having a hard time making ends meet and I am really mad. No votes for you guys any more.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 4 weeks later...

put the video on your web page, so I can laugh with friends.. though it's not a laughing video. It's a great video though. How embarassing town hall is

Hey McDonough fans. how can you hang their signs?.

Time for a change