Time for Change?

Guest Guest

I have a few questions regarding Mr Wood

1) what does he do for a living, he cannot still be in a community college he graduated hs years ago.

2) What qualifies him to be a council man?

3) he states that he want's to start a family in Harrison, Is he adopting?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

1) what does he do for a living, he cannot still be in a community college he graduated hs years ago.

That was a good one mayor's boy (thats worse then a mama's boy) HOW THE HELL CAN ANYONE SUPPORT THIS MAYORS TEAM.

Lets ask Mike Dolahagn the same questions. What college did he go to?

So go up to him and ask him

Lets ask Mike Dolahagn the same questions.  What college did he go to?

He will not be able to answer any questions because:

#1 The Mayor gave him a job

#2 Too many family members on town payroll

#3 He is not the brightest star in the sky

Let me just say that knowledge is power and he has no knowledge of what exactly goes on in town, he just says YES to everything they ask him to do.

You don't have to be a college graduate to know what's right and wrong, you simply gotta have COMMON SENSE.

THANKS STEVE NO ANSWERS JUST LIKE I THOUGHT

For your informationA**hole, Mr. Wood graduated 2 years ago. He is definitely more qualified that the dead beats (excluding Councilman McCormick) that are currently sitting on the Town Council.

Guest Wise Suprise

Honestly, the thought of Joe Wood actually sitting in the front of the room at a council meeting come january is beginning to be less laughable. That's a compliment to him.

Dolaghan is vulnerable.

One peice of acvice for Joe Wood.

Campaign. Campaign. Campaign.

Listen, no matter how you slice is you are the underdog. You should be sending out letters now. You should be going door to door now. You should be more visible. This is possible Joe. You beating Doran was impossible. Now, this time around, you have a LIGIT shot at a council seat. That should set the fire under your butt to go out and grab it with both hands.

I promise you if you wait until the second to last week in October, you lose. If you wait until everyone sends letter's out. You won't win. Start now. And have Steve McCormick write letters of endorsement. He did win an election you know. I'm sure he has some friends in the 4th Ward. Get it together. Lets start a new.

He will not be able to answer any questions because:

#1 The Mayor gave him a job

#2 Too many family members on town payroll

#3 He is not the brightest star in the sky

Let me just say that knowledge is power and he has no knowledge of what exactly goes on in town, he just says YES to everything they ask him to do.

You don't have to be a college graduate to know what's right and wrong, you simply gotta have COMMON SENSE.

See there are some people in town that are starting to realize that this town runs on Nepotism, Corruption and No Clue on how to Effectively and Efficiently run this Community. WAKE UP VOTE FOR CHANGE. WHAT IS TAKING PEOPLE SO LONG TO REALIZE THAT OUR TOWN IS I BROKE, BUT THE MAYOR IS STILL HIRING FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WATCH AND SEE THE STATE WILL SOON BE IN HARRISON TO TAKE OVER AND TRY TO FIX WHAT THIS CORRUPT MAYOR HAS DONE.

That was a good one mayor's boy (thats worse then a mama's boy)  HOW THE HELL CAN ANYONE SUPPORT THIS MAYORS TEAM.

The Mayor and his bobble head councilpeople are all part of the scheme to profit from the redevelopment and leave town. with us the taxpayers to pay for their debt.

Doran is lining his pockets - HR, everyone knows that

Mayor lining his pockets - Developers will thank him for giving them our land, and he will leave town with the nice *** that They gave him, (in ******) is it a ***????

Higgins - making out big time - VOTED OUT OF COUNCIL - BUT THE MAYOR MADE SURE HE COULD STILL MAKE DEALS ON OUR BEHALF AND LOTS OF MONEY FOR HIM from *********. (think he has the ***).

Vilalta living like a king in the USA got himself a job at PVS and all his family got jobs too as soon as he became council person. I'm sorry with the exception of his wife.

********, alright he lost his council seat, **** ** **** ******** ** **** ****** **** ** ** **** ** *** *** ***

Rogers, given a high paying job, does nothing for his ward never attends meetings only when he is being given a positon $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ right Mike.

Dologhan, another guy given a position high paying,(he does flash some new dental work) looks nice. Entire family benefits from town because most work for town, and more$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and Pensions.

Bennett, hard working guy, not only for special causes, but this guy should have made a difference a long time ago.

Mccormick, this guy is trying, but I can see he is not liked by all the other council members or the mayor , cause he seems to be the only one that asks questions about our town,

he might be getting fed up but he seems to be very composed and willing to take the shit they dish out. hope he keeps trying.

Mandaglio, nice lady but not to smart on making decisions for us,what is she afraid of? I don't think she should let people tell her how to think and what to do, just like what she told the Jersey Journal about 9/11, pathetic. But she can make a difference.

Huranga, well what can i say, thus far has nothing to say but YES to every issue, deffinitely has no knowledge of what he is saying YES to....... only in the *** *****

Oh yeah there the new guy that is coming in to our 3rd. ward the teacher, so therefore he is already compromised. He will definitely make the right decisions for us Harrisonians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have lots more to say, but I won't bore you for now with BS. Thanks

See there are some people in town that are starting to realize that this town runs on Nepotism, Corruption and No Clue on how to Effectively and Efficiently run this Community.  WAKE UP VOTE FOR CHANGE.  WHAT IS TAKING PEOPLE SO LONG TO REALIZE THAT OUR TOWN IS I BROKE, BUT THE MAYOR IS STILL HIRING FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WATCH AND SEE  THE STATE WILL SOON BE IN HARRISON TO TAKE OVER AND TRY TO FIX WHAT THIS CORRUPT MAYOR HAS DONE.

He is also allowing emplyees who are not showing up for work to get paid, meanwhile they are down in AC hitting for thousands and the D**ba**es in the town are donating days to this crook...wake up people. I don't know but where I work after 2 days out you have to provide a Doctors note???? What is going on?

I also hear the bands that performed at the park the other night were paid a nice chunk of money..where did that come from? yet there is no money!!!!

LAST TIME YOU DIDN'T COME TO MY DOOR.  IF YOU DON'T COME THIS TIME, I WON'T VOTE FOR YOU AGAIN!!

iT IS TIME FOR A change

Could this be the only concern that you have? You have got to be kidding, go back to sleep. Where do you live? don't you realize all the crap that is going on in Harrison? Give us all a break and post about some intelligent and responsible issues. Thank you

For your informationA**hole, Mr. Wood graduated 2 years ago.  He is definitely more qualified that the dead beats (excluding Councilman McCormick) that are currently sitting on the Town Council.

THe Stevie Boy Mc Cormick I know lives in an illegal apartment!, That One???

Could this be the only concern that you have?  You have got to be kidding, go back to sleep. Where do you live?  don't you realize all the crap that is going on in Harrison?  Give us all a break and post about some intelligent and responsible issues.  Thank you

OK Stevie Boy, lets see what you and Maria can do to help us end all the illegal apartments in town! How is the Judge responding to all your assinine answers?

See there are some people in town that are starting to realize that this town runs on Nepotism, Corruption and No Clue on how to Effectively and Efficiently run this Community.  WAKE UP VOTE FOR CHANGE.  WHAT IS TAKING PEOPLE SO LONG TO REALIZE THAT OUR TOWN IS I BROKE, BUT THE MAYOR IS STILL HIRING FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WATCH AND SEE  THE STATE WILL SOON BE IN HARRISON TO TAKE OVER AND TRY TO FIX WHAT THIS CORRUPT MAYOR HAS DONE.

look at the governor he has alot of explaining to do himself. you honestly think those elite town workers don't have a plan in motion? come on, they plot everyday from 9-5 mon-fri. look at the recent articles written in the rag observer. read in between the lines it's a set up to their plot. GOD DOESN'T LIKE UGLY THOUGH! JUDGEMENT DAY IS A COMING! FOR WHEN THE STATE COMES MARCHING IN!!!!!

Guest viewer

Catchy topic you got here: "Time for Change?"

A long and tedious story can be written here, but instead I will give the readers a simple rundown of this town...

Elections:

Promises, promises, promises. Everyone is willing to"promise" something, but no matter how it goes, one entire group will get pushed out, while another gets pulled in. Not much else will change.

Jobs:

Everyone has a friend, of some sort, right? We all know that you help your friend by giving them a job or a simple helping hand. That is what goes on in this town, everyone gives their friend a job. If you aren't a friend of a person in "charge" then your are basically hanging on a limb wit a greater chance of being pushed off then held on.

Events:

As the years go on, our town festivities will change, we will either lose everything, or just have what we have now. The more money the town pulls in, the less they can afford to do.

The Rest:

Most times we focus on the things that are not done, and anythign that is negative. Everyone knows that you cant fight the town, they just tell you to shut up, and then you're done with. What we can do that will incorporate a change is start small. Join one of the community groups like the cancer society, senior citizens, etc., and start fro mthere, improve that portion of the town. If everyone helped to improve each part in a positive way, then the town would have better qualitites. I do believe they need to have more publication about the things available in the town, especially the different groups that people can join.

If you really want a change, start with yourself, then move on. If everyone makes a few steps, it turns ito a giant leap.