HPD Vehicles

Guest JustAThought

Last I looked none of the Kearny guys ever got nabbed by the Prosecutor's Office for Narcotics..of course that was AFTER that certain Officer had a Domestic Violence conviction expunged from his record...not to mention a DUI arrest right at the time he was hired.

I seem to remember a KPD Officer who lost his job because he had a herion habit. Look up the records. ;););)B)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
who the F**K cares...

HPD is not very good. I'll debate in person.

LMAO , you"ll debate in public, but u can't even put your own name. Now that makes sense , and don't come back with the put you're name first post. Either shut up or put up

who the F**K cares...

HPD is not very good. I'll debate in person.

I'm shocked at your language---Studies and Observations. You portray yourself as a introspective individual, but when you are prented facts you become vular. Get back to the Kearny Web and stay off Harrison's. :(;)B);)

Guest a swell bumch of f#gs
I'd say Kearny Cops HAVE learned a Lot from HPD..they havent split their Union, they dont publicly trash each other in an open board, and air their dirty laundry...HPD can teach VOLUMES on what NOT to do.

then why do i hear them grip about their own over and over, oh yeah must be one of those.........who patrol teddy's every midnight.listen both departments have bones buried. frankly, you even through us a few boneheads our way.

the hpd doesn't have a union? it's the d*ck/ass kissers with the steady shifts now.they play follow dumb and dumber off to lunch they go................... :unsure:

Guest Guest88888
then why do i hear them grip about their own over and over, oh yeah must be one of those.........who patrol teddy's every midnight.listen both departments have bones buried. frankly, you even through us a few boneheads our way.

the hpd doesn't have a union? it's the d*ck/ass kissers with the steady shifts now.they play follow dumb and dumber off to lunch they go................... :P

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG.........

The scary thing is these idiots are carrying guns.

hEY, THEY'RE NOW GETTING STEADY SHIFTS. 3 DAYS WORKING AND 3 DAYS OFF. a TOTAL OF 187.5 DAYS PER YEAR. sUBTRACT AN AVERAGE OF 23 VACATION DAYS 2 PERSONNEL DAYS AND UNLIMITED SICK LEAVE, AND YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO SEE THEM COME TO WORK 150 DAYS PER YEAR. nOT BAD FOR A PART TIME JOB IN A 1 SQUARE MILE BURG. tHEY HAD OVER 800 SICK DAYS THIS YEAR AND EXPECT THEM TO HIT 1,000 NEXT YEAR. wHY COME TO WORK WHEN NO ONE IS CHECKING ON YOU. tHERE IS NO INCENTIVE, THE cHIEF AND dEPUTY cHIEF WERE PICKED WITHOUT A TEST BY mAYOR MCDUMMER AND THE GUYS WHO FINISHED FIRST ON THE CAPTAIN'S LTS. AND SERGEANTS TEST ARE WAITING TO GET MADE. THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN IN KEARNY. THEY HAVE TESTS FOR POSITIONS AND MAKE PROMOTIONS AS SOON AS THERE ARE OPENINGS. THERE IS A ***** MENTALITY IN HARRISON NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGE OF A MAJOR TOWN DEPARTMENT. ITS EVEN SAID THAT HE PICKED THE POLICE CHIEF. THE******** IN HARRISON ARE CELEBRATING. :P **** *** ******* ****** ****

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Senior Town Resident
hEY, THEY'RE NOW GETTING STEADY SHIFTS. 3 DAYS WORKING AND 3 DAYS OFF. a TOTAL OF 187.5 DAYS PER YEAR. sUBTRACT AN AVERAGE OF 23 VACATION DAYS 2 PERSONNEL DAYS AND UNLIMITED SICK LEAVE, AND YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO SEE THEM COME TO WORK 150 DAYS PER YEAR. nOT BAD FOR A PART TIME JOB IN A 1 SQUARE MILE BURG. tHEY HAD OVER 800 SICK DAYS THIS YEAR AND EXPECT THEM TO HIT 1,000 NEXT YEAR. wHY COME TO WORK WHEN NO ONE IS CHECKING ON YOU. tHERE IS NO INCENTIVE, THE cHIEF AND dEPUTY cHIEF WERE PICKED WITHOUT A TEST BY mAYOR MCDUMMER  AND THE GUYS WHO FINISHED FIRST ON THE CAPTAIN'S LTS. AND SERGEANTS TEST ARE WAITING TO GET MADE. THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN IN KEARNY. THEY HAVE TESTS FOR POSITIONS AND MAKE PROMOTIONS AS SOON AS THERE ARE OPENINGS. THERE IS A ***** MENTALITY IN HARRISON NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGE OF A MAJOR TOWN DEPARTMENT. ITS EVEN SAID THAT HE PICKED THE POLICE CHIEF. THE******** IN HARRISON ARE CELEBRATING. :P **** *** ******* ****** ****

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

3 on & 3 off ?? How many hours a week is that ?? Over 800 sick days ? That works out to 18 sick days taken per man !! If this is true, it's outrageous and there needs to be an investigation. Again, if this is true, where is the mayor and council and what are they doing about this ?? I think the Star-Ledger and Jersey Journal need to know this.

Guest Newspaper reader
3 on & 3 off ??  How many hours a week is that ??    Over 800 sick days ?  That works out to 18 sick days taken per man !!  If this is true, it's outrageous and there needs to be an investigation.  Again, if this is true, where is the mayor and council and what are they doing about this ??  I think the Star-Ledger and  Jersey Journal need to know this.

Star Ledger and Jersey Journal those are wimp papers. Give me the Bergen Record and the Asbury Park Press, they would have done a story a long time on the corruption in Hudson County that would clean house. The Jersey Journal only gets the McDonough side and never what really happens at Harrison town meetings. The Star Ledger owned by the same folks who own the Jersey Journal, do not report anything about West Hudson (it's not their turf).

Star Ledger and Jersey Journal those are wimp papers.  Give me the Bergen Record and the Asbury Park Press, they would have done a story a long time on the corruption in Hudson County that would clean house.  The Jersey Journal only gets the McDonough side and never what really happens at Harrison town meetings.  The Star Ledger owned by the same folks who own the Jersey Journal, do not report anything about West Hudson (it's not their turf).

Your right they won't print anything that would say democrats are not on the up and up. If you ever have info on something going on report it to the Fed AG Chris Christy. We need more like him. Some say he is looking at things in Kearny but that can't be true.

Your right they won't print anything that would say democrats are not on the up and up. If you ever have info on something going on report it to the Fed AG Chris Christy. We need more like him. Some say he is looking at things in Kearny but that can't be true.

then i'm sure he would love to have watched other towns put out the minor fire we had this week. our hfd needed sos from jerseycity and yes..............kearny to the resue again, because between the yelling among the hpd and the hfd they must have thought they were on the bernie mac special on hbo. real professional guys! come contract day i say you all earned some soap to place in all your openings!

whew..............that was a four alarm blaze no not the fire but the insults! :P:rolleyes::lol:

then i'm sure he would love to have watched other towns put out the minor fire we had this week. our hfd needed sos from jerseycity and yes..............kearny to the resue again, because between the yelling among the hpd and the hfd they must have thought they were on the bernie mac special on hbo. real professional guys! come contract day i say you all earned some soap to place in all your openings!

whew..............that was a four alarm blaze no not the fire but the insults! :P  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Here we go again, another person bitching about the HFD calling in for help. Just wanna ask u, what would of u said if that was your house burning and burnt down to the ground and the HFD didnt call for help ? u would be on here crying about how long it took for them to call for help or who they didn't call.Give them a break no other houses caught fire and be thankful it was your house.

PS: I'm sure if it was your house u wouldn't be bitching about who they called in for help, and i never heard of a minor house fire, people are homeless b/c of that fire so think about that, and i'am no firemen before u post that i am.

Here we go again, another person bitching about the HFD calling in for help. Just wanna ask u, what would of u said if that was your house burning and burnt down to the ground and the HFD didnt call for help ? u would be on here crying about how long it took for them to call for help or who they didn't call.Give them a break no other houses caught fire and be thankful it was your house.

PS: I'm sure if it was your house u wouldn't be bitching about who they called in for help, and i never heard of a minor house fire, people are homeless b/c of that fire so think about that, and i'am no firemen before u post that i am.

i WOULD HAVE A VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPT LIKE EAST NEWARK. IT WOULD SAVE THE TOWN OF HARRISON 5 MILLION PER YEAR. EVEN IF A HOUSE BURNED TO THE GROUND, THE TOWN COULD REINBURSE THE OWNER FOR THE AMOUNT NOT PAID BY INSURANCE AND SAVE BIG-TIME. THE PRESENT HFD WORKS 1 DAY ON AND 3 DAYS OFF AND ONLY HAS TO SHOW UP FOR WORK ABOUT 75 DAYS PER YEAR. THATS WHY YOU SEE A LOT OF PAINTER, ROOFER, ELECTRICIANS AND PLUMBER TRUCKS PARKED AROUND THE FD SO AFTER THE FIREMEN GOT OUT OF BED IN THE AM AFTER SLEEPING ALL NIGHT, THEY CAN GO TO THEIR OTHER JOBS. :ph34r::angry::o

Guest Guest_Smokey_*
i WOULD HAVE A VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPT LIKE EAST NEWARK. IT WOULD SAVE THE TOWN OF HARRISON 5 MILLION PER YEAR. EVEN IF A HOUSE BURNED TO THE GROUND, THE TOWN COULD REINBURSE THE OWNER FOR THE AMOUNT NOT PAID BY INSURANCE AND  SAVE BIG-TIME. THE PRESENT HFD WORKS 1 DAY ON  AND 3 DAYS OFF AND ONLY HAS TO SHOW UP FOR WORK ABOUT 75 DAYS PER YEAR. THATS WHY YOU SEE A LOT OF PAINTER, ROOFER, ELECTRICIANS AND PLUMBER TRUCKS PARKED AROUND THE FD SO AFTER THE FIREMEN GOT OUT OF BED IN THE AM AFTER SLEEPING ALL NIGHT, THEY CAN GO TO THEIR OTHER JOBS.  :ph34r:  :angry:  :o

Eat your heart out , chump.

I thought this was about the police cars? Then again you brought up a good point not only do they let you feel safe at home but if you need any work done. You have people you can trust and they wont burn you..... Keep up the good work fella's

JTS

i WOULD HAVE A VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPT LIKE EAST NEWARK. IT WOULD SAVE THE TOWN OF HARRISON 5 MILLION PER YEAR. EVEN IF A HOUSE BURNED TO THE GROUND, THE TOWN COULD REINBURSE THE OWNER FOR THE AMOUNT NOT PAID BY INSURANCE AND  SAVE BIG-TIME. THE PRESENT HFD WORKS 1 DAY ON  AND 3 DAYS OFF AND ONLY HAS TO SHOW UP FOR WORK ABOUT 75 DAYS PER YEAR. THATS WHY YOU SEE A LOT OF PAINTER, ROOFER, ELECTRICIANS AND PLUMBER TRUCKS PARKED AROUND THE FD SO AFTER THE FIREMEN GOT OUT OF BED IN THE AM AFTER SLEEPING ALL NIGHT, THEY CAN GO TO THEIR OTHER JOBS.  :ph34r:  :angry:  :o

WOW what a jerkoff answer .U could tell u don't own a house in town.So next time there is a fire am i going to see u there helping ? ( and your answer will be no i dont get paid ) so if your house burns down to the ground you wont mind all the hard earn sweat and tears u put into the house b/c up in smoke b/c your insurance will cover it ? what about the stuff people go through when something like that happens to them and there kids ? u dont know b/c it never happened to u and hopefully it never will .How and y would the town REINBURSE for your house burning down ,they can't even afford a halloween parade. please come back wiith something a little brighter J.O

That's probably more days in a year then u work. If u want a volunteer fd like East Newark then move there buddy , no one is holding a gun to your head to stay in Harrison.

YEAH WHATEVER LAME BRAIN, IT'S FUNNY SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOUR ONE OF THOSE A HOLES YELLING AT THE COPS, AS THEY RAN INSIDE THE BUILDINGS. WHILE YOUR D**b a** RAN AWAY FROM THE FIRE. AGAIN MINOR IS THE CORRECT TERM KNUCKLEHEAD, I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT I KNOW THIS B/C I AM THE OWNER'S FAMILY MEMBER. :ph34r::angry:

YEAH WHATEVER LAME BRAIN, IT'S FUNNY SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOUR ONE OF THOSE A HOLES YELLING AT THE COPS, AS THEY RAN INSIDE THE BUILDINGS. WHILE YOUR D**b a** RAN AWAY FROM THE FIRE. AGAIN MINOR IS THE CORRECT TERM KNUCKLEHEAD, I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT I KNOW THIS B/C I AM THE OWNER'S FAMILY MEMBER.  :ph34r:  :angry:

D**bA** read what i wrote , i never said anything bad aboout the cops. I said some people would complain if there house burned to the ground b/c the hfd didnt call for enough help in time , better the have all the help u need and not use them , instead of not having the help and wishing u did call for it in the first. so i suggest u read be4 u write D**bA**. if it was such a minor fire u should of put it out yourself instead of all that help was there to save YOUR family's building. then again it would make a nice parking lot or another 3 family house :o:P:D

D**bA** read what i wrote , i never said anything bad aboout the cops. I said some people would complain if there house burned to the ground b/c the hfd didnt call for enough help in time , better the have all the help u need and not use them , instead of not having the help and wishing u did call for it in the first. so i suggest u read be4 u write D**bA**. if it was such a minor fire u should of put it out yourself instead of all that help was there to save YOUR family's building. then again it would make a nice parking lot or another 3 family house  :angry:  :o  :D

the hpd did rock with it. don't they always? nice job boys.

hpd -1 hfd-losers 0 :ph34r::P

rocks who? or what? :huh:  :huh:  :lol:  :P

Its standard procedure for "5-alarm Tommy" to call for help at any type fire. He once called Kearny down for an oven fire. But, its always better to be safe then sorry. What else do other FD's have to do? A run to Harrison breaks up the monotony. And then they can blow their whistles and sirens like all little boys like to do. :(:lol::lol:

Archived