ROOFS LEAKING IN ALL SCHOOLS AFTER BEING FIXED

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

Your right Noisy Minority!

Why can't Loki and A. Realist fix those roof leaks. They should meet once a week in disguise and work on one of these little problems facing Kearny.

As for those people with idiotic opinions. What country do they think they are in America? This is Kearny New Jersey. The new Reich!

Adolph

Heil!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kearny Taxpayers don't take your eye off the ball. TORRES, STEVENSON , MARTELLO,and MACFEE still haven't responded to why these ROOFS FAILED when they where already repaired and are the TAXPAYERS going to pay for the damage that was done in these schools as a result of the rain. STILL WAITING!!!!!

Your right Noisy Minority!

Why can't Loki and A. Realist fix those roof leaks. They should meet once a week in disguise and work on one of these little problems facing Kearny.

As for those people with idiotic opinions. What country do they think they are in America? This is Kearny New Jersey. The new Reich!

Adolph

You don't want me fixing that roof. It'll end up worse than it is now, and then everyone will blame me for the "new" problem.

Should leave this one to those who know what they're doing.

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
Kearny Taxpayers don't take your eye off the ball. TORRES, STEVENSON , MARTELLO,and MACFEE still haven't responded to why these ROOFS FAILED when they where already repaired and are the TAXPAYERS going to pay for the damage that was done in these schools as a result of the rain.    STILL WAITING!!!!!

The roofs failed for the same reasons the walls on Kearny High School Fell.Poor leadership (Mary Torres) on the Kearny board of Education and most likely the use of "substandard" materials. There cannot be any other reasons, if the materials were not "substandard" the roofs could not have failed.Something to think about: Does not Martello, besides being on the Kearny Board of Education also work for Mayor Santos as the Chief Building Inspector?And Mary Torres also work as the assistant to the Mayor? Did Martello have to clear the work on the school roofs? Did Mary Torres also have to clear the roof repairs? Food for thought...

Guest guest65
Kearny Taxpayers don't take your eye off the ball. TORRES, STEVENSON , MARTELLO,and MACFEE still haven't responded to why these ROOFS FAILED when they where already repaired and are the TAXPAYERS going to pay for the damage that was done in these schools as a result of the rain.     STILL WAITING!!!!!

Hey Bert take a look at post number 16 on the first page of this and stop waiting. Instead of running your big mouth why don't you try reading the posts ppl are making. Mr. MaFee answered the question. I think you really need ** ** ********. How stupid do you think ppl are. The more you keep bashing these ppl on the boe the more ppl are going to vote for them so you don't get the satisfaction of "winning" quit your whinning. Maybe somebody should send this board to your superintendent of schools over there in the Newark school system you work for. I bet they would be real interested in your **** ****. Thank GOD you are out of washington and there is a principle there who knows what she is doing and you will lose shamefully again if you decide to run for the boe. Why don't you just grow up and shut up!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

GUEST 65, I DON'T KNOW WHAT POST YOUR READING!!!!!! THE QUESTION HASN'T BEEN ANSWERED!!!!!!!! WHICH BRINGS ME TO A NEW QUESTION, DID MARTELLO CHECK TO SEE IF THESE ROOFS WERE REPAIRED PROPERLY??????? AFTER ALL THAT IS HIS JOB IN TOWN HALL ISN'T IT!!!!!!!!

Hey Bert take a look at post number 16 on the first page of this and stop waiting.  Instead of running your big mouth why don't you try reading the posts ppl are making.  Mr. MaFee answered the question.  I think you really need ** ** ********.  How stupid do you think ppl are.  The more you keep bashing these ppl on the boe the more ppl are going to vote for them so you don't get the satisfaction of "winning"  quit your whinning.  Maybe somebody should send this board to your superintendent of schools over there in the Newark school system you work for.  I bet they would be real interested in your **** ****. Thank GOD you are out of washington and there is a principle there who knows what she is doing and you will lose shamefully again if you decide to run for the boe.  Why don't you just grow up and shut up!!!!!!!!!!

Be my guess and send the board and any of my postings to whomever or wherever you wish, it may well get me another promotion.REST ASSURE I AM MAKING A BIG DIFFERENCE FOR GOOD.All of the incumbents that I go up against ALWAYS LOSE!!! And I do NOT think people are stupid, that is why I continue to post the truth.

Hey Bert take a look at post number 16 on the first page of this and stop waiting.  Instead of running your big mouth why don't you try reading the posts ppl are making.  Mr. MaFee answered the question.  I think you really need ** ** ********.  How stupid do you think ppl are.  The more you keep bashing these ppl on the boe the more ppl are going to vote for them so you don't get the satisfaction of "winning"  quit your whinning.  Maybe somebody should send this board to your superintendent of schools over there in the Newark school system you work for.  I bet they would be real interested in your **** ****. Thank GOD you are out of washington and there is a principle there who knows what she is doing and you will lose shamefully again if you decide to run for the boe.  Why don't you just grow up and shut up!!!!!!!!!!

Be my guess and send the board and any of my postings to whomever or wherever you wish, it may well get me another promotion.REST ASSURE I AM MAKING A BIG DIFFERENCE FOR GOOD.All of the incumbents that I go up against ALWAYS LOSE!!! And I do NOT think people are stupid, that is why I continue to post the truth.

As a parent of 2 children, recent graduates of the Kearny school system, I think all this bickering that is going on is utterly ridiculous. You people are all bad mouthing each other when you all should be helping our children get quality educations. I am so glad my children are out of the Kearny schools, what kind of guidance would they be getting by having a so called school principal going back and forth on a message board acting like children themselves. Come on grow the hell up, it seems some of our Kearny students have more intelligence than you people. Speaking of leaking roofs, and the schools in dire need of repairs, what is going on with Garfield school? There has been scaffolding around the school, and it sure as heck doesn't look like any repairs have been done, and this is going on a year..... Use some of our tax dollars, and make the schools in town look like something.

As a parent of 2 children, recent graduates of the Kearny school system, I think all this bickering that is going on is utterly ridiculous.  You people are all bad mouthing each other when you all should be helping our children get quality educations.  I am so glad my children are out of the Kearny schools, what kind of guidance would they be getting by having a so called school principal going back and forth on a message board acting like children themselves.  Come on grow the hell up, it seems some of our Kearny students have more intelligence than you people.  Speaking of leaking roofs, and the schools in dire need of repairs, what is going on with Garfield school?  There has been scaffolding around the school, and it sure as heck doesn't look like any repairs have been done, and this is going on a year.....  Use some of our tax dollars, and make the schools in town look like something.

A Principal who tells the TRUTH and signs his name to it is quite TELLING in itself. It proves that he is informing the public of FACTS and NOT scared of law suits and litigation. You on the other hand as a parent are teaching your children to be ANONYMOUS. That in itself is also quite TELLING on how confident your thoughts are and the small degree of certainty you have in your position on very important public issues. This is PERSONAL PERSUASIVE writing at it's best, the most important section in the Literacy part of the State Assessment test known as GEPA. As a public school Principal I will continue to "PERSUADE" as many people to the TRUTH as possible and be proud of it!!!!

A Principal who tells the TRUTH and signs his name to it is quite TELLING in itself. It proves that  he is informing the public of FACTS and NOT scared of law suits and litigation. You on the other hand as a parent are teaching your  children to be ANONYMOUS. That in itself is also quite TELLING on how confident your thoughts are and the small degree of certainty you have in your position on very important public  issues. This is PERSONAL PERSUASIVE writing at it's best, the most important section in the Literacy part of the State Assessment test known as GEPA. As a public school Principal I will continue to "PERSUADE" as many people to the TRUTH as possible and be proud of it!!!!

Bert, tell the people the truth about your confrontation in the mayor's office when you found out he was not going to support you in your fight to attain tenure and keep your job.

Bert, tell the people the truth about your confrontation in the mayor's office when you found out he was not going to support you in your fight to attain tenure and keep your job.

"THAT CASE HAS ALREADY BEEN SETTLED". Mr. Ken Lindenfelser, Kearny Board of Education esq., and Mr. Glen Savitts esq., of Green and Savitts Law firm have all the particulars. These two Attorneys are both listed and as far as I am concern "THAT CASE HAS ALREADY BEEN SETTLED."

Guest Straight-Jack-It
A Principal who tells the TRUTH and signs his name to it is quite TELLING in itself. It proves that  he is informing the public of FACTS and NOT scared of law suits and litigation. You on the other hand as a parent are teaching your  children to be ANONYMOUS. That in itself is also quite TELLING on how confident your thoughts are and the small degree of certainty you have in your position on very important public  issues. This is PERSONAL PERSUASIVE writing at it's best, the most important section in the Literacy part of the State Assessment test known as GEPA. As a public school Principal I will continue to "PERSUADE" as many people to the TRUTH as possible and be proud of it!!!!

Quick!!!!!!! Somebody call Belleview!!!!!!!!!

Guest Rick Mason
The roofs failed for the same reasons the walls on Kearny High School Fell.Poor leadership (Mary Torres) on the Kearny board of Education and most likely the use of "substandard" materials. There cannot be any other reasons, if the materials were not "substandard" the roofs could not have failed.Something to think about: Does not Martello, besides being on the Kearny Board of Education also work for Mayor Santos as the Chief Building Inspector?And Mary Torres also work as the assistant to the Mayor? Did Martello have to clear the work on the school roofs? Did Mary Torres also have to clear the roof repairs? Food for thought...

Let me see if I got this right? Mary Torres has been involved with the BOE for the past 21 years, and she used substandard materials 70 years ago when she built the wall around the high school stadium?????????

Guest guest65
"THAT CASE HAS ALREADY BEEN SETTLED". Mr. Ken Lindenfelser, Kearny Board of Education esq., and Mr. Glen Savitts esq., of Green and Savitts Law firm have all the particulars. These two Attorneys are both listed and as far as I am concern "THAT CASE HAS ALREADY BEEN SETTLED."

I think what they want is for you to explain the confrontation you had with the mayor in his office...........EVERYBODY KNOWS THE CASE HAS BEEN SETTLED!!!!!!!!!!! We want to know what happened between you and the mayor that fine day....,Or are we to afraid to answer??????

Guest guest65

YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT BIT YOU IN YOUR RUMP!!!!!!!! Why don't you tell all us fine ppl of Kearny why you didn't get tenure if you were doing such a good job. Your a phony and a fake.......ppl see you for what you are. If you weren't you should tell the whole truth about everything!! Guess you afraid of Mary Torress.

Let me see if I got this right?  Mary Torres has been involved with the BOE for the past 21 years, and she used substandard materials 70 years ago when she built the wall around the high school stadium?????????

No, she just never bothered to maintain the wall, along with much of the other infrastructure.

Guest Dert Biaz

What case Bert? The one where you informed the Mayor that you were a member of the NRA?

Let us not lose sight in what was done here. TORRES, STEVENSON, MARTELLO, and MACFEE did a poor job on overseeing these FAILED PROJECTS. They should be held accountable by voting them out in APRIL. If your not OUTRAGED then your not paying attention.

Guest The hole truth

Bert please tell us what the mayor said to you in his office on that fateful day. Is it true That Mary was so upset by your actions and rants she had the police on speed dial? Did you bring up the infamous tape recording. Come on Bert tell us what the Mayor said. And to think you guys were pals once. I can't beleive the Mayor would diss you and hang you out to dry. Bert tell us what happened. Tell us the truth. we all know you tell the truth. This is important you must tell us, other wise people will think you have something to hide and then they'll vote for Mary and Dave. You can't let this happen,TELL US! we deserve the truth! Bert remember this is a puzzle piece and we need it to complete the picture.

What happened to these roofs ? I would assume that a non response would make one think that TORRES, STEVENSON, MARTELLO,and MACFEE are dodging the issue. SIMPLE QUESTION: Will these roofs cost taxpayers more money as a result of the damage caused by the rains.

Get ready Kearny Taxpayers for another major tax increase in SCHOOL TAXES next year. That would be the 22nd straight TAX INCREASE in THE MARY TORRE era.If the public allows her and DAVID STEVENSON another term on the Board of Education then SHAME ON US!!!!!!!!! What have they done for your children!!!!!!THROW HER OUT IN APRIL!!!!!!!

Archived