Wheres my post

Guest THOR

Is McDonough your moderator?  More Corruption? Where the hell is my post about Powell?  I guess I will have to go straight to the media and the AG! COWARDS!

Maybe people are just sick of that little guy you speak about. I know myself I get so sick to my stomach everytime his name is mentioned. People just don't realize that he does NOTHING in this town and gets paid MUCHO MONEY, OUR MONEY. What exactly is NPP Director? What has he preserved in our town? there is not one piece of open space anymore, they allow building on every possible lot in this town. WHAT DOES HE DO???????????????????? I realize the mayor rents an apt. from him, what else does the mayor OWE him??????? something has got to give soon

Maybe people are just sick of that little guy you speak about.  I know myself I get so sick to my stomach everytime his name is mentioned.  People just don't realize that he does NOTHING in this town and gets paid MUCHO MONEY, OUR MONEY.  What exactly is NPP Director?  What has he preserved in our town? there is not one piece of open space anymore, they allow building on every possible lot in this town.  WHAT DOES HE DO???????????????????? I realize the mayor rents an apt. from him, what else does the mayor OWE him??????? something has got to give soon

OK Stevie Boy.

For some reason KOTW is not printing posts about Powell and the Mayor. I suspect someone in the KOTW office is a relative or has a relative in a paid position in Harrison. The tentacles of the greenback reach far and wide! How about KOTW?

For some reason KOTW is not printing posts about Powell and the Mayor.  I suspect someone in the KOTW office is a relative or has a relative in a paid position in Harrison.  The tentacles of the greenback reach far and wide!  How about KOTW?

KOTW

Why do you print some names and initials, while deleting others. I think Jim Doran has something to do with moderating. Who runs KOTW?

KOTW

Why do you print some names and initials, while deleting others. I think Jim Doran has something to do with moderating. Who runs KOTW?

Guest,

It is KOTW's policy not to edit post as much as possible. On occasion KOTW will edit posts and/or delete posts entirely. If you feel a post should have been edited, please use the Report post feature (left hand side of post box) to let us know.

KOTW

Maybe people are just sick of that little guy you speak about.  I know myself I get so sick to my stomach everytime his name is mentioned.  People just don't realize that he does NOTHING in this town and gets paid MUCHO MONEY, OUR MONEY.  What exactly is NPP Director?  What has he preserved in our town? there is not one piece of open space anymore, they allow building on every possible lot in this town.  WHAT DOES HE DO???????????????????? I realize the mayor rents an apt. from him, what else does the mayor OWE him??????? something has got to give soon

The Mayor and Tommy Boy are ******. Mayor is the ***********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

hey ******** **********, why don't you come clean and let people know you are running this scab of a site. If you were proud of it, and thought it was an asset to the community you would definatley let it be known that you are the moderator. Kevin Canessa blew up your spot. You know this is a trash site and you hide your identity. lata wanna be maya.

hey ******** **********, why don't you come clean and let people know you are running this scab of a site. If you were proud of it, and thought it was an asset to the community you would definatley let it be known that you are the moderator. Kevin Canessa blew up your spot. You know this is a trash site and you hide your identity. lata wanna be maya.

Though from Harrison, I also read the other issues surrounding Kearny as we share many of the same problems. Although they have their share of crap on the site, there are many topics that discuss and debate town problems and issues in a courteous and respectful manner. All to try and correct the problems. I'm sure they welcome this site.

If the posters from Harrison would try and do the same, maybe we can make some progress.