Lets Talk About Millan for Mayor

Guest TBA Harrison

Halloween isn't for another 2 weeks, so stop joking.  The Harrison Board of education is at it's worst.  As a whole, the town is rated in the lower 50% of our kids education standards state wide.  We've had trailors as classrooms and PETER HIGGINS IS ALL FOR PUTTING A NEW SCHOOL ON CONTAMINATED LAND AND TRYING TO RUSH THE PROCESS.  The re-development has started in 1999 and nothings been done.  Don't mention the Hotel, because that property wasn't in the re-development zone until 2001.  All this Re-development has done is wasted tax payers money paying the Mayor's brother-in-law (the lawyer) and other lawyers.  He should retire, and take the Mayor with him.  I would rather vote Doran in for mayor if Milan doesn't run.

Wake up, Pete has been out of the the Board of Ed for some time now. He did a great job when he was there.

When he ran the Fire Department it ran smooth and he was loved by the men.

Doarn ran and due to Frank Rodgers friends he beat Pete.

Pete should be Mayor so he could straighten things out here!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doarn ran and due to Frank Rodgers friends he beat Pete.

______

Oh, yeah, O.J. and Josephine were real helpful there.

Like Doran's spending a sleepless night over Higgins or Millan. McDonough doesn't even come in as a boil on Doran's ass.

From now on, call him "Mayor."

It's about time.

• 3 weeks later...

SOUNDS GOOD. WE ALL KNEW IT, WE ALL KNEW MILLAN WOULD BE A GOOD MAYOR. I JUST HOPE HE GOES FOR IT. I UNDERSTAND HIS HEALTH IS SO, SO, BUT THE VICE PRESIDENT HAS HAS HEART PROBLEMS TOO.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest guest
SOUNDS GOOD.  WE ALL KNEW IT, WE ALL KNEW MILLAN WOULD BE A GOOD MAYOR.  I JUST HOPE HE GOES FOR IT.  I UNDERSTAND HIS HEALTH IS SO, SO, BUT THE VICE PRESIDENT HAS HAS HEART PROBLEMS TOO.

so so has has

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Good luck Milan
So you think Judges make election law? No politicans make election law! What kindof politican, except a stupid one wouldn't know that you can't run when you sign anothers petition GO MILIAN AND PINHO PERFECT TOGETHER. NEITHER HAS TO WORRY ABOUT HEMORROIDS, THAT PART OF THEIR ANATOMY IS PERFECT!
You as ignorant as they come. I bet you don't know 1 thing about the case except for what the Mayors told you. When will you have the balls to stand up for your-self? Do you think your really gonna get fired? Then your a sorry soul.

Guest Guest

You as ignorant as they come.

Sounds like Mikey from Spanish Pavillion again. Why aren't you posting under your real name son?? Because you know and we know that all along you have been Millan's mouth piece. Same sh#t, different day, Mike.

Guest Guest
You as ignorant as they come. 

Sounds like Mikey from Spanish Pavillion again.  Why aren't you posting under your real name son??  Because you know and we know that all along you have been Millan's mouth piece.  Same sh#t, different day, Mike.

Move the rock your under before you speak, we can hardly hear you, dad.

Guest SCARED?

Why? Why bad mouth the guy or his son-in-law?

You destroyed him once. Took everything away from the guy at Harrison's expense. Why fear him now. This election will be a piece of cake.

Archived