filthy apts.

Guest Guest

Mike, I think you should take one day out of your schedule when your not too busy, and come around to all the apts. Some people are literally filthy. If the maint. men aren't reporting them you are not going to know. It isn't right for other tenants who are clean and have to worry about their next door neighbors being dirty. I know at least ten apts that the health dept would get after if they saw what they looked like. Thanks Mike. I hope you take this into consideration. Most of the apts are between **** and ****.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

There is one apt that they say has dishes that have piled up and every time they go in the dishes are still sitting in the sink. Thats a nice way to attract roaches.Why are these people wrote up. I know some have been but, not all.

Mike, I think you should take one day out of your schedule when your not too busy, and come around to all the apts. Some people are literally filthy. If the maint. men aren't reporting them you are not going to know. It isn't right for other tenants who are clean and have to worry about their next door neighbors being dirty. I know at least ten apts that the health dept would get after if they saw what they looked like. Thanks Mike. I hope you take this into consideration. Most of the apts are between **** and ****.

And you know this how?? Ive been here a long time and I have not been in that many appartments.

I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE ON THESE FILTHY APTS. THEY SHOULD GET AFTER THE TENANTS THAT HAVE 7 OR MORE CATS AND NOT CLEANING UP AFTER THEM. ONE TENANTS HAS FROGS AND ANOTHER LIZARDS AND DOGS TELL ME WHO PAYS TO FEED THESE ANIMALS WHEN THESE PEOPLE CANNOT FEED THEMSELVES. IF ANY TENANT HAS A PET CLEAN UP AFTER WE DO NOT WANT THE SMELL. AND I WORRY ABOUT THE FROGS GET LOOSE.

writing on here isn't going to get you shit, submit it directly to him! be careful the last time someone whined about parking issues the gate went up and screwed us all!

EXCEPT THAT 'ONE' OF THE YOUNG, HEALTHY APT RESIDENTS, WHO DOESN'T KEEP A CLEAN HALLWAY IN HER SECTION FOR 'SEVERAL' YRS, "IS 'EMPLOYED' BY THE &^@!$& (^P+

SO THAT IS CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK........fine example!!!!!

I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE ON THESE FILTHY APTS. THEY SHOULD GET AFTER THE TENANTS THAT HAVE 7 OR MORE CATS AND NOT CLEANING UP AFTER THEM. ONE TENANTS  HAS FROGS AND  ANOTHER LIZARDS AND DOGS TELL ME WHO PAYS TO FEED THESE ANIMALS WHEN THESE PEOPLE CANNOT FEED THEMSELVES. IF ANY TENANT HAS A PET CLEAN UP AFTER WE DO NOT WANT THE SMELL. AND I WORRY ABOUT THE FROGS GET LOOSE.

Please there are people who have 3 dogs and cats in the same unit, then you have the people who get the dogs and they don't take them out for a walk or when they do walk them twice a year they don't pick up after them...do these animals have all their shots? are they safe to be around the children who live here?

writing on here isn't going to get you shit, submit it directly to him! be careful the last time someone whined about parking issues the gate went up and screwed us all!

"screwed us all" Are you kidding!? What if when you pulled in one of the lots you hit someone or even worse a child?

Putting the gates up was the best thing too do. Now the kids can play in the circle and not have to worry about traffic.Plus everyone used the driveway to park their cars if there wasn't a spot on the st. They would park for hours. Best thing was to screw all you people up with putting up gates.

Last I heard the unemployed were supposed to put in community service time and that included cleaning the hall ways, there is pleny of people in that building that DO NOT work and are able to clean the hall ways!!!! :unsure:

Last I heard  the unemployed were supposed to put in community service time and that included cleaning the hall ways, there is pleny of people in that building that DO NOT work and are able to clean the hall ways!!!!  :angry:

BABYSITTING UNDER THE TABLE DOESN'T COUNT.

i am out often, I go to work everyday outside of Harrison and I have a life outside of the gardens. Bacause I live here does not mean I have socialize here.

You don't even have to live here to see. Just look from the outside of the apts,between the blinds all ripped up or else sheets in place of curtains.Pigs real pigs.

"screwed us all"  Are you kidding!?  What if when you pulled in one of the lots you hit someone or even worse a child?

The K Courts need the gates..that may slow the whacko down because the speed bumps sure don't...all fun and games until a child is killed.

EVERYONE IS SUPPOSE TO CLEAN THERE OWN LANDING.AS FAR AS DOING COMMUNITY SERVICE NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DO COMMUNITY SERVICE ON HARRISON PROPERTY GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

This is an old topic , What are You people bored and can not think of any thing else to talk about....What a shame....

WHERE IS YOUR LIFE, IN THE BINGO HALLS, SURE NOT WITH YOUR KIDS

no I do not go to Bingo, Actually I have never been to Bingo, and I spent a great deal of time with my grandchildren which is why I don't spend much time at the gardens. My children are all married and live outside of town with their kids. I am too busy to spend time checking out dirty apartments. Since you know about so many dirty apartments I take it that you must hang out with these people or perhaps you are just a nosy busy body who needs a life.I got one, my job. my family, my hobbies and my friends and social life and I would not be visiting people who lived in dirty apartments.

no I do not go to Bingo, Actually I have never been to Bingo, and I spent a great deal of time with  my grandchildren which is why I don't spend much time at the gardens. My children are all married and live outside of town with their kids. I am too busy to spend time checking out dirty apartments. Since you know about so many dirty apartments I take  it that  you must hang out with these people or perhaps you are just a nosy busy body who needs a life.I got one, my job. my family, my hobbies and my friends and social life and I would not be visiting people who lived in dirty apartments.

YOu not too busy if you are on here writing back with your remarks. Who are you kidding that you are never in the gardens . I'm sure you know everything that goes on if you are on KOTW.

YOu not too busy if you are on here writing back with your remarks. Who are you kidding that you are never in the gardens . I'm sure you know everything that goes on if you are on KOTW.

well then, you must know me better than me, you must be amazing, you should go into business telling people what they don't know about themselves. I do not go about the gardens as I said my life is outside the gardens but then again you know different because you know be so well and that is awesome since you don't even know who I am. WHAT A TURD I am on here during my down time. Besides there seems to be more than I replying to the post.

You don't even have to live here to see. Just look from the outside of the apts,between the blinds all ripped up or else sheets in place of curtains.Pigs real pigs.

maintenence walk around all day don't they report such findings. I see some apts. with the curtains all tied up in a knot, How Ghetto and disgraceful, don't they know that is what tie backs are for.