SENIOR PLAY!

Guest Guest

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
It's too bad they're doing a female version of the play.  Matthew would have been great as the nitpicking and fussy Felix Ungar.

67579[/snapback]

hahaha...umm, i think matthew has had enough publicity this year, don't ya think?

hahaha...umm, i think matthew has had enough publicity this year, don't ya think?

77100[/snapback]

Seems like he can handle it. The question is, can you?

Seriously, why mess up this topic? All involved can walk away from the play feeling good about what they did.

Seriously, why mess up this topic? All involved can walk away from the play feeling good about what they did.

77172[/snapback]

As well they should! Can't wait for the musical!

77172[/snapback]

Whether or not he can handle it isn't the question. It's whether he got his share. Personally I think his 15 minutes are up.

Whether or not he can handle it isn't the question.  It's whether he got his share.  Personally I think his 15 minutes are up.

77262[/snapback]

And yet people won't stop making juvenile comments about him around here, often derailing threads like this one just to say some stupid shit about the guy. It's clear which side is having trouble accepting the end result.

I'd ask to get things back on topic, but apparently the play's over, so...that should be it for this topic.

And yet people won't stop making juvenile comments about him around here, often derailing threads like this one just to say some stupid shit about the guy. It's clear which side is having trouble accepting the end result.

I'd ask to get things back on topic, but apparently the play's over, so...that should be it for this topic.

77310[/snapback]

Very stinging Strifey.