SENIOR PLAY!

Guest Guest

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody cares.

Wrong. My son is a senior and is trying out for the play. My daughter was in it 3 years ago and it was hilarious! Neil Simon plays are always very funny. You probably just don't care about humor or the arts or children or the school system. What do you care about?

Lots of positive excitement in this thread--exclamation points at the end of almost every post. ^_^

I'm not very big on theater myself, but just kinda wanted to say it's a refreshing change from a lot of other places on this forum.

It's too bad they're doing a female version of the play. Matthew would have been great as the nitpicking and fussy Felix Ungar.

Lots of positive excitement in this thread--exclamation points at the end of almost every post. ^_^

I'm not very big on theater myself, but just kinda wanted to say it's a refreshing change from a lot of other places on this forum.

Absolutely!!!

You might become a theater person if you go see this play! I saw Neil Simon's "Rumours" three years ago at the high school and haven't missed a play or musical since! I missed a lot since I was a student there! I won't deprive myself anymore!

Absolutely!!!

You might become a theater person if you go see this play! I saw Neil Simon's "Rumours" three years ago at the high school and haven't missed a play or musical since! I missed a lot since I was a student there! I won't deprive myself anymore!

The Senior play is the best kept secret in Kearny. The musical is always good but the senior play is outstanding and funny and not that many people know about it! do yourself a favor!