THE LANGUAGE IN THIS TOWN

Guest MOTHER HEN

Guest MOTHER HEN

:angry: I FEEL LIKE AN OUTCAST IN MY HOMETOWN. WHAT'S WITH THE HOLY PARADES AND RAISING OF THE OTHER COUNTRY'S FLAG?

WHAT ABOUT THE GOOD OLD USA?

RARELY DO I HEAR ENGLISH BEING SPOKE IN TOWN ANYMORE.I CAN DO WITHOUT THE GHETTO LINGO TOO.MY DISGUST CAME FRIDAY WHEN I HAD AN ACCIDENT AND THE OFFICER CATERED TO THE *PICS STORY RATHER THEN MAKE NO JUGDEMENTS AND JUST TAKE THE *UCKIN REPORT.BY THE WAY TRADER I PAY YOUR SALARY AS A TAX PAYER NOT THE MOLE WHO IS HERE ILLEGALLY JUST REMBER THAT. :P:lol:

Guest please clarify

WHAT'S WITH THE HOLY PARADES AND RAISING OF THE OTHER COUNTRY'S FLAG?

i'm sure you meant to include ALL ethnic celebrations, right? like st. patrick's day and columbus day? want to add in christmas and easter too? and the good friday stations of the cross? let's not leave out oktoberfest either, right?

I FEEL LIKE AN OUTCAST IN MY HOMETOWN. WHAT'S WITH THE HOLY PARADES AND RAISING OF THE OTHER COUNTRY'S FLAG?

RARELY DO I HEAR ENGLISH BEING SPOKE IN TOWN ANYMORE.I CAN DO WITHOUT THE GHETTO LINGO TOO.MY DISGUST CAME FRIDAY WHEN I HAD AN ACCIDENT AND THE OFFICER CATERED TO THE *PICS STORY RATHER THEN MAKE NO JUGDEMENTS AND JUST TAKE THE *UCKIN REPORT.BY THE WAY TRADER I PAY YOUR SALARY AS A TAX PAYER NOT THE MOLE WHO IS HERE ILLEGALLY JUST REMBER THAT. 

Sounds like a comment the mayor or Tom Powell would say> :lol::P:lol::D

Guest Kim Jong ("Dear Leader&quot
:P I FEEL LIKE AN OUTCAST IN MY HOMETOWN. WHAT'S WITH THE HOLY PARADES AND RAISING OF THE OTHER COUNTRY'S FLAG?

RARELY DO I HEAR ENGLISH BEING SPOKE IN TOWN ANYMORE.I CAN DO WITHOUT THE GHETTO LINGO TOO.MY DISGUST CAME FRIDAY WHEN I HAD AN ACCIDENT AND THE OFFICER CATERED TO THE *PICS STORY RATHER THEN MAKE NO JUGDEMENTS AND JUST TAKE THE *UCKIN REPORT.BY THE WAY TRADER I PAY YOUR SALARY AS A TAX PAYER NOT THE MOLE WHO IS HERE ILLEGALLY JUST REMBER THAT. :lol:  :lol:

너 어리석은 백치 왜. 나의 영국은 무엇이 문제이는가?

(Korean for, "Why, you stupid idiot. What's wrong with my English?")

-Kim Jong ("Dear Leader")

WHAT'S WITH THE HOLY PARADES AND RAISING OF THE OTHER COUNTRY'S FLAG?

i'm sure you meant to include ALL ethnic celebrations, right?  like st. patrick's day and columbus day?  want to add in christmas and easter too?  and the good friday stations of the cross?  let's not leave out oktoberfest either, right?

Christmas, and other holidays have nothing to do with this. A nationality is your race, religion is a totally different thing.

:ph34r: I FEEL LIKE AN OUTCAST IN MY HOMETOWN. WHAT'S WITH THE HOLY PARADES AND RAISING OF THE OTHER COUNTRY'S FLAG?

RARELY DO I HEAR ENGLISH BEING SPOKE IN TOWN ANYMORE.I CAN DO WITHOUT THE GHETTO LINGO TOO.MY DISGUST CAME FRIDAY WHEN I HAD AN ACCIDENT AND THE OFFICER CATERED TO THE *PICS STORY RATHER THEN MAKE NO JUGDEMENTS AND JUST TAKE THE *UCKIN REPORT.BY THE WAY TRADER I PAY YOUR SALARY AS A TAX PAYER NOT THE MOLE WHO IS HERE ILLEGALLY JUST REMBER THAT. :ph34r:  :ph34r:

It is because of people like this that give Harrison a bad name. Prejudice is ugly. It divides the town and whoever wrote this should be ashamed of themselves.

Sounds like a comment the mayor or Tom Powell would say>   
Your right! So I kinda disagree with the opening comment. If there were to many spics, these assholes would be out!

listen to this. One of the day care were not pledging the allegiance in the morning. When they were asked by a mother the answer was they don't have time. You can bet your ass they are saying it now in daycare. How do you like that.

Guest seashell
listen to this. One of the day care were not pledging the allegiance in the morning. When they were asked by a mother the answer was they don't have time. You can bet your ass they are saying it now in daycare. How do you like that.

I don't understand you are so out of place well move, now there is a problem where are yu going to find a place without *picks* if you find that place don't wait move,

I feel sorry for you it must be terrible to have to look at the *picks work for the government, own bussiness, have nice homes, cars, enjoy the wonderfull things that this country has to offer, and in the mean time you are looking at what we do instead of looking to enjoy the thins that we appreciate, respect and enjoy, PLEASE GET A LIFE.

I don't understand you are so out of place well move, now there is a problem where are yu going to find a place without *picks* if you find that place don't wait move,

I feel sorry for you it must be terrible to have to look at the *picks work for the government, own bussiness, have nice homes, cars, enjoy the wonderfull things that this country has to offer, and in the mean time you are looking at what we do instead of looking to enjoy the thins that we appreciate, respect and enjoy, PLEASE GET A LIFE.

there you go..........that's why the mayor kicked your ass to the curb!

run for office means your passport back to spain. :rolleyes:

We are all product of immigration, but the idea is to become an American when you get here. Leave your language where it belongs. If you want to speak another language then go to another country. This is not prejudice just my opinion. Why do bi-lingual students pass in school when they don't even understand the lesson being taught? Why are foreigners given driving tests in other languages when all of our street and highway signs are written in English? Just some things to think about.

ATTN: KOTW

ARE SPANISH TOPICS NOT ALLOWED?

Guadelupe:

You recently attempted to post a message in Spanish. KOTW's message board is English only. I would love to have a message board in other languages but my resources are limited as are my language skills. Please express your views as best you can in English. I welcome everyone to participate.

KOTW

Guadelupe:

You recently attempted to post a message in Spanish.  KOTW's message board is English only.  I would love to have a message board in other languages but my resources are limited as are my language skills.  Please express your views as best you can in English.  I welcome everyone to participate.

KOTW

Are you telling me that someone tried to post something written in Spanish? What a disgrace!

Guest Facts About Harrison
1-Median house value above state average.

2-Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.

3-Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.

4-Renting percentage above state average.

5-Population density above state average for cities

Welcome this re-development with open arms and hope Your Mayor knows what he's doing!!!

Archived