Vote Republican

Guest New Man

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard President Bush forced the dinosaurs into extinction so he could later pump them out of the ground as fossil fuel. My resources also tell me he's pushing legislation to make night darker and winter cold so he can profit from that very same fuel. That SOB.

Golly, he can't do that, can he? But he did ask the American public to be "conservationers" of fuel this winter. I guess he doesn't want the supply to be "obliverated". (I kid you not! You can't make this stuff up!)

"That SOB?" Oh, so you've met Mama Bush?

Guest Now to survive the gas shortage&
Golly, he can't do that, can he? But he did ask the American public to be "conservationers" of fuel this winter. I guess he doesn't want the supply to be "obliverated". (I kid you not! You can't make this stuff up!)

"That SOB?" Oh, so you've met Mama Bush?

Have your boss give you a car allowance, like DArco has!

VOTE REPUBLICAN VOTE FOR FORRESTER AND WRITE IN MANGIN

TALK IT UP. TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ KEARNY ON THE WEB!

You know what, I was really disappointed by Clinton's infidelity. I'm a firm believer in monogamy and commitment; but given the chance, I vote for him all over again because while he might have been a lousy husband, he was a great president.

As for Ms. Lewinsky: please do not embarrass yourself or insult my intelligence by portraying her as a victim. She was not a child nor was she raped or coerced. Hers was a deliberate, focussed attempt to capture her 15 minutes of fame. An innocent, star-struck, young girl would not have thought to keep a semen-stained dress preserved, without cleaning, for future use as evidence or blackmail. A naive kid wouldn't have had long strategy talks with the likes of Linda Tripp or used the incident as a vehicle for book deals and talk shows.

So you're either going to blame the victim or have me believe that monica was so smart that she duped the President of the US.

That guy was and probably still is on a constant hunt for trim. Even using the State Police to scout his talent for him.

Clinton a great President?! You've got some old dead one's rolling in their graves. :lol:

Oh yeah?  Apparently W's partying days stopped the day after his 40th birthday when his wife threatened to leave him if he didn't clean up his act.  Supposedly, that's when he "found" God.  And if you know anything about W's wild and wooly past, you wouldn't be so quick to make Clinton the winner in that category!

I never said there was something wrong with partying. It's all a matter of where and when you do it.

Oh, I think that Good Ole Texas Son of a Millionaire could hold his own when it came to whoopin' and hollerin'. There was nothing conservative about Georgie Boy back in the day.

You're right though; he did stop. It's amazing what the threat of disinheritance can do!

Do you have a problem with Bush because he was born into a wealthy family and likes to have a good time?

The only person that could one-up Bill for the title of trashiest person in the White House would be John Kerry's wife. God I hope he runs again.

"John Forbes Kerry, war hero, reporting for duty!"

......and here are a few more reasons, taken from the past few days' headlines, to vote Republican:

5) Amid cries of cronyism from both sides of the aisle, President Bush nominated Harriet Miers, his long-time friend and personal attorney, to the U.S. Supreme Court. President Bush countered with, "I know her heart."

Kinda reminds me of "I feel your pain."

I didn't answer your other reasons, they were just to damn common and boring.

Guest Supervisor
Yeah it could come back to haunt me.  But you know what numbnuts, I won't get my kid a job on the backs of the tax payers.

For the record, when that kid worked here he worked hard. He never got a penny outta this town that he hadn't earned, that means he worked hard for his 8.00/hour. When he was not able to earn his check, he immidiately resigned. Taxpayers didn't carry him on their backs, are they carrying you?

One of Georgie's favorite bartenders used to say, "Hey, give the boy credit. He always knows when it's time to go home---right after he drains us dry!"

Teddy K told Mary Joe don't worry about getting pregnant. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Tell the truth. Were you pouting and stomping your feet when you wrote that?

Nope, I was laughing and smiling. Because you can never get to me. I am as certain in my beliefs and political philosophies as you are of yours. Hence, you could never hope to bring me down.

One of Georgie's favorite bartenders used to say, "Hey, give the boy credit. He always knows when it's time to go home---right after he drains us dry!"

And I thought you said you were above personal attacks, smells of more hypocrisy to me.

......and here are a few more reasons, taken from the past few days' headlines, to vote Republican:

1) The administration approved funds for a 1/2 million dollar hand-painted mural of an Alaskan Big Mouth Bass on the side of an Alaskan Airlines plane to advertise Alaska's fishing industry.

2) Republican House Majority Leader Tom DeLay was indicted for the second time in two weeks for conspiracy to commit campaign fraud and money laundering.

3) As recently as last June, FEMA used outdated flood maps to advise residents in certain parts of Louisiana (now victims of Hurricane Katrina) that they didn't require flood insurance. The maps should be updated every 25 years to accommodate natural geographical changes in the flood plain. The last time they were updated was in 1977. Do the math!

4) Adding insult to injury, when the same uninsured victims call FEMA for assistance, the calls are forwarded to a commercial answering service in Florida manned, in part, by former Wendy's employees.

5) Amid cries of cronyism from both sides of the aisle, President Bush nominated Harriet Miers, his long-time friend and personal attorney, to the U.S. Supreme Court. President Bush countered with, "I know her heart."

6) NY Times journalist Judith Miller testified in court regarding the source for her story accusing the Bush Administration of purposely leaking the name of a covert CIA operative. The source? Lewis Libby, Chief of Staff to VP Cheney.

7) Evan Kolmann, US Government counterterrorism consultant and expert in Middle Eastern affairs, says the President is "dead wrong" in his ranking of captured or slain terrorists. Kolmann refers specifically to the #2 ranking bestowed on slain insurgent Abu Azzam, who Kolmann says isn't even included in the top 20. This is not the first time that Kohlmann has questioned the administration's hyping of captures in order to feign progress in Iraq. "This is, on its face, deceptive," said Kohlmann.

8) Oct. 4, 2005: 6 American troops were killed in 2 separate incidents in Iraq, bringing the total number of deaths to 1,944.

Yeah, you're doing a hell of a job, Bushy!

Your wrong about #1. It wasn't An Alaskan Big Mouth Bass. It was a salmon.

You recently taught me,the devil is in the details!

Only shanty irish Democrats don't bother to launder their dirty money.

Were still looking our guys lost in Vietnam. Thank you JFK, Johnson.

Can you tell me the story how Willie Clinton promised to bring those to task for bombing the World Trades. It goes something like this, He didn't even try.

He was too busy with ,you know who. He should have saved some of his juice-for the fight . Instead he left it to sweet George.

I'd say have grandma Bush spank him but the sicko that he is he might like it.

Do you see Realist both sides screw up. We must no vote party blindly.

Your wrong about #1. It wasn't An Alaskan Big Mouth Bass. It was a salmon.

You recently taught me,the devil is in the details!

Only shanty irish Democrats don't bother to launder their dirty money.

Were still looking our guys lost in Vietnam. Thank you JFK, Johnson.

Can you tell me the story how Willie Clinton promised to bring those to task for bombing the World Trades. It goes something like this, He didn't even try.

He was too busy with ,you know who. He should have saved some of his juice-for the fight . Instead he left it to sweet George.

I'd say have grandma Bush spank him but the sicko that he is he might like it.

Do you see Realist both sides screw up. We must no vote party blindly.

1) Oh, you're right. I was confused. It wasn't the fish that was the Big Mouth, it was Alaska's Republican congressman, Don Young, who tauted this as a "boon" to Alaska's fisheries, to say nothing of Alaska's mural painting industry. But, gee, now that you've pointed out that it's actually a salmon, that makes all the difference. I mean, after all, a 1/2 million dollar salmon is easier to swallow (no pun intended) than a 1/2 million dollar bass, right?

2) I'm not going to address your ethnic slur except to say that it has no place in this, or any, discussion.

3) Hey, don't go giving all the credit for Viet Nam to Kennedy and Johnson. They inherited that quagmire from the Eisenhower Administration. The US was involved in Viet Nam as far back as 1954; and in 1956 Eisenhower and Dulles openly supported the counter-revolution of Ngo Dihn Diem, financially and militarily. By 1957, American troops were being deployed by the thousands. You'd think we would have learned from that disaster!

4) As for Clinton's commitment to bringing to trial those responsible for the '93 bombing---does the name Ramzi Yousef ring a bell? Captured in 1995 during the Clinton Administration, he is still

providing important information. Where is Osama four years after 9/11?

5) I've got a feeling Mama Bush would enjoy that spanking more than Willie. Can't you just envision her in black leather?

6) I never vote blindly. I always do my homework. I am a loyal Democrat who has lived long enough to know about human frailty and I would be lying if I said that everyone in whom I placed my trust, turned out to be without flaw. Sure there have been times when I have been disappointed, but I still hold to the basic tenets of the Democratic ideology, which is bigger than any one candidate.

Guest Radagast
6) NY Times journalist Judith Miller testified in court regarding the source for her story accusing the Bush Administration of purposely leaking the name of a covert CIA operative. The source? Lewis Libby, Chief of Staff to VP Cheney.

And I hope everyone is holding on to there hats 'cause before this month is out, there may be a whole lot perp walking going on in and around the White House. Libby and Rove may be at the top of the heap ... but then maybe not. Bigger fish you say?

Maybe Fitzgerald even makes a report to Congress about the guys he can't indict even if he has the evidence. Only Congress can prepare artucles of impeachment.

Ahhh... but I dream... even if Bushy Boy was a party to murder (and when the truth be told, outing Plame may have caused a few CIA agent murders) all his good old boys in the Republican House will just laugh it off as 'just a little mistake. .. you know '... besides it will be all Clinton's fault.

For the record, when that kid worked here he worked hard.  He never got  a penny outta this town that he hadn't earned, that means he worked hard for his 8.00/hour.  When he was not able to earn his check, he immidiately resigned.  Taxpayers didn't carry him on their backs, are they carrying you?

Now you've got to be joking. When did anyone working for the town "work hard."

3) Hey, don't go giving all the credit for Viet Nam to Kennedy and Johnson. They inherited that quagmire from the Eisenhower Administration. The US was involved in Viet Nam as far back as 1954; and in 1956 Eisenhower and Dulles openly supported the counter-revolution of Ngo Dihn Diem, financially and militarily. By 1957, American troops were being deployed by the thousands. You'd think we would have learned from that disaster!

Revising history just a bit don't you think? Kennedy and Johnson did the damage wtih Viet Nam. Especially Johnson who lost his nerve and didn't finish it. "I shall not seek, nor shall I accept the nomination for Preident" or something to that effect.

4) As for Clinton's commitment to bringing to trial those responsible for the '93 bombing---does the name Ramzi Yousef ring a bell? Captured in 1995 during the Clinton Administration, he is still

providing important information. Where is Osama four years after 9/11?

And where was Osama from 1995 to 2000? In the sights on numerous occassion but Clinton didn't or wouldn't act on it.

And I hope everyone is holding on to there hats 'cause before this month is out, there may be a whole lot perp walking going on in and around the White House. Libby and Rove may be at the top of the heap ... but then maybe not. Bigger fish you say?

Maybe Fitzgerald even makes a report to Congress about the guys he can't indict even if he has the evidence. Only Congress can prepare artucles of impeachment.

Ahhh... but I dream... even if Bushy Boy was a party to murder (and when the truth be told, outing Plame may have caused a few CIA agent murders) all his good old boys in the Republican House will just laugh it off as 'just a little mistake. .. you know '... besides it will be all Clinton's fault.

Plame was a covert agent in her dreams.

If in fact Rove outed Plame then he has to be held accountable. But, legally, there are several obstacles to your cause. First, she hadn't been undercover for several years, and second the law requires that the "leaker" has to knowingly expose an undercover operative.

Now, to show my sense of history (to Surrealist), in 1996, as a member of the House Select Committee, Bob Torricelli released the name of a CIA informant on the House floor, which definitely resulted in several deaths. For this, his punishment was to be elected a U.S. Senator. Hell, Surrealist probably (nah, definitely) voted for the guy.

Members of both parties need to be accountable when they cross the line. To accuse one party out of party loyalty, and look the other way when its your party is , what's the word . . . . . . . .come on SURREALIST, you know the word . . . . . . .

HYPOCRISY.

And I'm curious, when the Clinton administration collected some 900 FBI files on Republicans, citing a "bureaucratic snafu", was that just a little mistake? If there was some sort of mix of Dems and Republican files, I might believe that, but not when there were 900 mistakenly collected files of only the opposition party.

Now, to show my sense of history (to Surrealist), in 1996, as a member of the House Select Committee, Bob Torricelli released the name of a CIA informant on the House floor, which definitely resulted in several deaths.  For this, his punishment was to be elected a U.S. Senator.  Hell, Surrealist probably (nah, definitely) voted for the guy.

Members of both parties need to be accountable when they cross the line.  To accuse one party out of party loyalty, and look  the other way when its your party is , what's the word . . . . . . . .come on SURREALIST, you know the word . . . . . . .

HYPOCRISY.

Oh, are you referring to Torricelli's "outing" of Guatemalan Colonel Julio Roberto Alpirez---responsible for the heinous torture and murder of at least two American citizens? What a stirling character the CIA got in that pig! You think it's okay for a United States agency to have a butcher like Alpirez on its payroll?

I was never proud of what Torricelli did, but he should have gotten a medal for that one! As a result of his report, the House of Representatives directed the CIA to change its policies on recruiting scum like Alpirez.

If not wanting to use taxpayers' money to subsidize the likes of Colonel Alpirez is hypocrisy, then I stand guilty.

Don't you just love the Forrester campaign ads?

Like the one featuring Former Governor Tom Kean who, in his distincly un-Jersey accent, decries the things being said about his friend Doug Forrester. Forrester, he says, will rid NJ politics of corruption. Guess no one informed Kean that the Attorney General is conducting an investigation of Forrester's $89,000.00 per year in no-bid contracts, his alleged illegal campaign contributions and the suspected pocketing of drug company rebates.

Or the one where "Democrat" Dave McGraw vows his new allegiance to Forrester. Truth is, McGraw was a staunch Republican who actually served as a Republican Essex County Committeeman and was recently fired from his job as an Essex County Court Clerk for embezzling $55,000.00 in court funds. Credibility factor?

Don't you just love the Forrester campaign ads?

Like the one featuring Former Governor Tom Kean who, in his distincly un-Jersey accent, decries the things being said about his friend Doug Forrester. Forrester, he says, will rid NJ politics of corruption. Guess no one informed Kean that the Attorney General is conducting an investigation of Forrester's $89,000.00 per year in no-bid contracts, his alleged illegal campaign contributions and the suspected pocketing of drug company rebates.

Or the one where "Democrat" Dave McGraw vows his new allegiance to Forrester. Truth is, McGraw was a staunch Republican who actually served as a Republican Essex County Committeeman and was recently fired from his job as an Essex County Court Clerk for embezzling $55,000.00 in court funds. Credibility factor?

Tom Kean changed my mind about Mr. Forrester. I want someone who who will be his own person. If Mr. Forrester is like that he's got my vote. Mr. Corzine seems to care about his party first then the people.

Archived