A proposed solution to school uniforms

Guest just dont wear it

Guest just dont wear it

fellow classmates,

if on all fridays no one wears it. they can't send us all home .

this is red china here.

stop it now or they be telling you when to breathe.

fellow classmates,

if on all  fridays no one wears it. they can't send us all home .

this is  red china here.

You don't realize what the uniforms will do. They are going to save your parents so much money, and for the kids who don't have that much, it will save them harrassment. You may not like it, but deal with it, it's your first lesson in becoming an adult...you don't always like the hand your dealt.

fellow classmates,

this is  red china here.

stop it now or they be telling you when to breathe....

Can they do that in red china?

Don't sweat it. Fridays are casual you can wear polos and khakis if you want. :huh:

Me thinks you have a lot more to worry about than the dress code, eh?

fellow classmates,

this is  red china here.

Its about time they are telling you what to ware. Ya don't ware pajamas to school or any place else! Ya dress respectively. It prepares ya how to dress when you get a job. Unless you plan to live on SSI than ya ware pajamas.

Its about time they are telling you what to ware.  Ya don't ware pajamas to school or any  place else!  Ya dress respectively.  It prepares ya how to dress when you get a job.  Unless you plan to live on SSI than ya ware pajamas.

you sound like a senior citizen with to much to say and aload of sh*t in the back of your pajamas.

Its about time they are telling you what to ware.  Ya don't ware pajamas to school or any  place else!  Ya dress respectively.  It prepares ya how to dress when you get a job.  Unless you plan to live on SSI than ya ware pajamas.

At least your body will be covered and you will have decent clothes on. It may teach you to have a little more self respect, and you may get positve attention instead of attention for being a pig because your ass is hanging out the back of your shorts.

nice to see all the wannabe gangstas dressed like caddies B)

its a lot nicer than the t-shirt to the knees and the baggy pants pulled down to the thigh

and the girls actually look respectable now..... good job!

stop it now or they be telling you when to breathe....

Can they do that in red china?

Don't sweat it.  Fridays are casual you can wear polos and khakis if you want.  B)

Me thinks you have a lot more to worry about than the dress code, eh?

ME THINKS??? Who are you??? POPEYE????

you sound like a senior citizen with to much to say and aload of sh*t in the back of your pajamas.

AND YOU ARE SO MUCH SMARTER??? WITH YOUR MIND ON SH^T & A POOR RESPONSE SUCH AS THAT, IT'S A VERY GOOD THING THAT YOU DIDN'T SIGN YOUR NAME. YOUR ANSWER LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED........

TALK ABOUT CRAP IN THE PANTS. THOSE BAGGY PANTS ON THE GUYS THAT ARE 4 SIZES TOO BIG, & LOOK AS THOUGH THEY ARE GOING TO SLIP OFF THE REAR AT ANY MOMENT, LOOK AS THOUGH THE HOMMIE WANNA-BE HAD A LOAD OF SH*t IN THE BACK OF THEM.

AND THE GIRLS ATTIRE IS AT THE OTHER EXTREME, 'TOO SMALL'! THEY LOOK LIKE WANNA-BE HOOKERS.

MIGHT'VE NOT HAVE BEEN SO BAD IF THEY BOTH 'EXCHANGED' CLOTHES. AND THE GIRLS PUT ON THE 'BAGGY' OUTFIT & THE GUYS PUT ON THE 'TOO SMALL ' SIZE CLOTHES. wITH HALF OF THE KIDS 'OVERWEIGHT' THESE DAYS, I COULD JUST HEAR THE GUYS TIGHT PANTS GO 'RRIIPPP'......OPPS

TALK ABOUT CRAP IN THE PANTS.  THOSE BAGGY PANTS ON THE GUYS THAT ARE 4 SIZES TOO BIG, & LOOK AS THOUGH THEY ARE GOING TO SLIP OFF THE REAR AT ANY MOMENT, LOOK AS THOUGH  THE HOMMIE WANNA-BE HAD A LOAD OF SH*t IN THE BACK OF THEM. 

AND THE GIRLS ATTIRE IS AT THE OTHER EXTREME, 'TOO SMALL'!    THEY LOOK LIKE WANNA-BE HOOKERS.   

MIGHT'VE NOT HAVE BEEN SO BAD IF THEY BOTH 'EXCHANGED' CLOTHES.  AND THE GIRLS PUT ON THE 'BAGGY' OUTFIT & THE GUYS PUT ON THE 'TOO SMALL ' SIZE CLOTHES.  wITH HALF OF THE KIDS 'OVERWEIGHT' THESE DAYS, I COULD JUST HEAR THE GUYS TIGHT PANTS GO 'RRIIPPP'......OPPS

That is why kids today are so stupid, they cannot dress themselves properly. They don't know what size clothes to buy and also the retarts don't even know how to lace their shoes. But they know how to curse and disrespect other people and blast that disgusting rap crap. A fine upcoming generation.

Guest 2 brite 4 u

There are real issues at this new school. :huh: The Bd of Ed should worry more about test scores. :lol: But then again getting scores up is much harder than posturing about uniforms and lunches. B):lol:

That is why kids today are so stupid, they cannot dress themselves properly. They don't know what size clothes to buy and also the retarts don't even know how to lace their shoes. But they know how to curse and disrespect other people and blast that disgusting rap crap. A fine upcoming generation.

Not too bitter are we. The same thing was said about the sixties counter culture and the disco era and so on

Retarts?

Guest BlueTideBacker
There are real issues at this new school. :D  The Bd of Ed should worry more about test scores. :D  But then again getting scores up is much harder than posturing about uniforms and lunches. <_<  :rolleyes:

Yes, there are real issues at this new school. And before you can begin to

address them, there must be discipline. And you cannot have discipline when

students are dressing like "gangsta rappers and hos". Enforce a dress code first,

then the teachers can concentrate on the test scores without the distraction of

underwear displays.

Guest BlueTide72

address them, there must be discipline.  And you cannot have discipline when

students are dressing like "gangsta rappers and hos". Enforce a dress code first,

underwear displays.

At last !! A post that makes real sense by someone that can spell correctly.

underwear displays.

What did you wear to school? Did you wear your jeans and white t shirt and leather jacket. Did all the establishment think you were a hoodlum. Did you wear your miniskirt and boots? Were you a whore because of it? Did you have a tiedyed shirt on. Did that make you a druggie? Please, just because the kids dress a certain way does not make them all bad kids. Why don't you try to remember back when you were a teenager and give these kids a break. The school system is not falling apart because of what these kids are wearing.

Look at the parents and teachers, that is why our schools are failing. Some don't care, some are overworked and struggling financially, some can't speak english, some gave up and oh, some just don't care.

Guest mr blackwell

underwear displays.

now if only the teachers would dress a little more professional. you knoww, pressed shirts andd ties. the women could wear something a little more professional too, not like they are dressed to go to the mall or to lunch at applebees. Maybe even shoes with closed heels, perhaps the men can all wear socks under their boat shoes. just dont play the role---------dress for the role.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest - out of state observer -
What did you wear to school? Did you wear your jeans and white t shirt and leather jacket. Did all the establishment think you were a hoodlum. Did you wear your miniskirt and boots? Were you a whore because of it? Did you have a tiedyed shirt on. Did that make you a druggie? Please, just because the kids dress a certain way does not make them all bad kids. Why don't you try to remember back when you were a teenager and give these kids a break. The school system is not falling apart because of what these kids are wearing.

Look at the parents and teachers, that is why our schools are failing. Some don't care, some are overworked and struggling financially, some can't speak english, some gave up and oh, some just don't care.

I'm from another State, but have friends in Harrison. I attended a private school in an upper class neighborhood.

1. We may have had money, but we were all required to wear uniforms and IT COST OUR PARENTS LESS MONEY.

2. Uniforms make students easier to identify.

3. There is no competion over who has the most expensive Nike sneakers.

4. We were all on a level playing field, even though we had students who came from all over a large Metro area -- some from very poor families.

I graduated in 1976. The great thing about a private school that puts the fear of God in you is your parents PARTICIPATE in things such as course planning, making sure you get your homework done, being INTERESTED in whether or not you get an education.

And the ultimate penalty, if you did poorly in school you were kicked OUT.

The uniforms were only one factor.

It made things SO simple. If my daughter attended school in a tube top and mini skirt -- or if that were allowed -- I'd be disgusted. I WOULD TELL HER SHE COULD NOT WEAR THAT.

Things start at the family level. Although from reading what people say here, it's a huge blame game. And parents take NO responsibility, and expect nothing from their children. My parents were so damned thankful I wore uniforms. One stop shopping. One less expense. And my mother wouldn't have bought me a pair of $100 tennis shoes if I held a gun to her head, SHE didn't tolerate bad grades.

I limit television viewing in my home. My children have no X-Box. THINGS are not as important as education, socializing, life experience.

This sounds like a circus. I feel sick for your children.

Yes, in a community where my parents could afford to have me dress in Gucci, I wore a plaid skirt, a blue top, a red sweater, blue socks, and sensible shoes. Loafers.

I graduated in 1976. Uniforms KEPT ANYONE from judging anyone else. It brings an equal playing field which people here just don't understand.

I feel sorry for the kids here. I'm glad my friend's kids are off at college.

Unbelievable what's written here. And the corruption behind the scenes is incomprehensible to me. I was very, very, very lucky. Kids today have it rough.

Things were far better in the old days. Public schools didn't put up with the disrespect the kids dish out to the teachers. Even in public school people said, Sir, Maam.

The world has gone to Hell in an X-Box.