Are Paul and friends at work in Colorado?

Guest Guest

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — An elementary school has banned tag on its playground after some children complained they were harassed or chased against their will.

"It causes a lot of conflict on the playground," said Cindy Fesgen, assistant principal of the Discovery Canyon Campus school.

Running games are still allowed as long as students don't chase each other, she said.

Fesgen said two parents complained to her about the ban but most parents and children didn't object.

In 2005, two elementary schools in the nearby Falcon School District did away with tag and similar games in favor of alternatives with less physical contact. School officials said the move encouraged more students to play games and helped reduce playground squabbles.

Guest 2smart4u
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. —  An elementary school has banned tag on its playground after some children complained they were harassed or chased against their will.

"It causes a lot of conflict on the playground," said Cindy Fesgen, assistant principal of the Discovery Canyon Campus school.

Running games are still allowed as long as students don't chase each other, she said.

Fesgen said two parents complained to her about the ban but most parents and children didn't object.

In 2005, two elementary schools in the nearby Falcon School District did away with tag and similar games in favor of alternatives with less physical contact. School officials said the move encouraged more students to play games and helped reduce playground squabbles.

All the LoonyLefties don't live in Kearny, apparently.

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. —  An elementary school has banned tag on its playground after some children complained they were harassed or chased against their will.

Okay, I think this is pretty stupid. Oh, look, I don't agree with the "loony Leftie" complaint! Maybe I'm not as easy to pigeonhole as some here would like.

Someone certainly has the fundies' attention.

Unfortunately, they're like fish. Catch a fish and throw it back, it will still bite next time. They know something is there, and it looks like food, but they never figure out what it really is no matter how many times they get caught. They don't have the brains to realize that it's bait on a hook.

This behavior is expected in fish, whose brains aren't sufficiently developed to allow them to reason. It's quite remarkable, however, in human beings, and disappointing.

Guest 2smart4u
Okay, I think this is pretty stupid. Oh, look, I don't agree with the "loony Leftie" complaint! Maybe I'm not as easy to pigeonhole as you'd like, 2dim.

I'm pleased to see you recognize what you are. I didn't mention "Strife" in the previous post, but you put your hand up right away, very good!! Goes to show that LoonyLefties can be taught to recognize words.

Someone certainly has the fundies' attention.

Unfortunately, they're like fish. Catch a fish and throw it back, it will still bite next time. They know something is there, and it looks like food, but they never figure out what it really is no matter how many times they get caught. They don't have the brains to realize that it's bait on a hook.

This behavior is expected in fish, whose brains aren't sufficiently developed to allow them to reason. It's quite remarkable, however, in human beings, and disappointing.

Focus on the (straight, two-parent with the father as master and the mother is subservient) Family has its headquarters in Colorado Springs. They treat it as if it were their own fiefdom. Check out Matt's post about the valectorian who is suing her school board. She presented one speech to her principal and then read a different one, urging everyone to "know Jesus". Her father works for Focus on the

Family.

Focus on the (straight, two-parent with the father as master and the mother is subservient) Family has its headquarters in Colorado Springs.  They treat it as if it were their own fiefdom.  Check out Matt's post about the valectorian who is suing her school board.  She presented one speech to her principal and then read a different one, urging everyone to "know Jesus".  Her father works for Focus on the

Family.

A right-wing fundie zealot and his kid lying? Imagine that!

A right-wing fundie zealot and his kid lying? Imagine that!

Permitted. They will ask the Lord for forgiveness whereupon the sin will be washed away.

I had one of them at work. Born again and continually trying to get us to join his Church. A lot of times, for lunch, he would go to the park and read the scriptures. Very religious.

He was a contractor and billed hourly. He came in at 9:30 to 10:00, went downstairs for breakfast, left at 5:00 to 5:15 pm and normally took 1 1/2 hours for lunch. His work day was about six hours. But he billed for eight. I asked him bluntly, how can he reconcile his lying about his hours with his religion - "I ask the Lord to forgive and he forgives me." His work was excellent but he did lie.

Guest 2smart4u
Is there a part of your brain dedicated to something other than asinine personal 'insults?'

Calling you a Loony Lefty is not an insult. It's an accurate, descriptive term for the Kool-aid drinking, far-left defeatocrats. If the shoe fits .....