Franklin Ave

Guest Valerie

How do you know they are illegal did you ask to see their papers, aot of them are puerto ricans , who are americans ,and alot of them are the teenage kids of people who grew up in this town, the white girls who marry black boys and ricans from newark tak a good look ....you might see you neice

Do not worry from now on when anyone is arrested for a crime they are to be asked about there status. Illegal or legal that will be the question maybe it will help with the overwhelming amount of illegals located in Harrison(Yeah Harrison). Go HPD lets take care of this problem and sent these illegals back where they belong.

Do not worry from now on when anyone is arrested for a crime they are to be asked about there status. Illegal or legal that will be the question maybe it will help with the overwhelming amount of illegals located in Harrison(Yeah Harrison). Go HPD lets take care of this problem and sent these illegals back where they belong.

That may be difficult because there are no illegals, no crime or corruption in Harrison, or so we have been led to believe.

You just said it right, now they are adults, and you are right, those were the days when we lived in Town and knew every body, and we had a good relation with the neibors, but now if your are an elegal resident you don't want to talk to anybody, because you don't want anybody to know you, and most of the old residents live down the shore and don't want to have anything to do with the inmigrants and is who live in town know, it good had been a very hard job for at this time with six kids, it is not the same, and I insist that I wantmy kids friend, that is not telling you thatI let my kids do what ever they want I have my own curfew, still I think for the ones that don't have it is good that police enforce it.

WHAT??????

So what your really saying is that the town will be a section 8 mess by the time everything is completed? i could have told you that, check out the the new hhs even it's foundation is bad to the core. look......nothing hurts the kids more then denial and apparently alot of people have those glasses on. parents, teachers, leaders. franklin avenue crime will expand until the leaders realize that one cop beat can not control sh*t. hell at the rate crime has picked up in that area it's no wonder we haven't had any drive by shooting yet. come on folks our leaders are to blame and every election you people with the mouths bend over for good old ray. you get what you pay for!

harrison is no longer a safe town, realize that and sell whenever possible! i'm sure those section 8 checks will be welcomed by the mayor and leaders. keep building those drug infested social clubs and keep those illegals happy give them every right possible hell marry your sons and daugthers off to them.SEE WHAT YOUR LEFT WITH?

right ...racist much??????...first of all not all the spanish people need section eight there is alot of white folks in town that get that ... and second dont blame all the towns problems on the hispanic portion of the community , there are plenty white kids involved in sh--...dont make it a racial issue

I agree send them back , I am hispanic , been living in town since i was 2 when my parents came here , we were only 3 to 4 spanish families in town , i have since grown up had my own kids and own my own home in town ...I dont like the fact that everything gets blamed on the hispanics , but even more i dont like the idea of my tax money going to people and their children who are here illegally , no matter what nationality you are , because FYI there are alot on non hispanics illegals here to ... go the polish national sometimes and youll see ..nevrthe less, a law breaker is a law breaker i say IF YOU BREAK THE LAW ,get out the law should be diffrent for anyone , we are all equal here ,,,if you think this town is so bad ,,do something about it this is our home we should get together and get rid of the filth ...white or brown,.,..

Guest Harrison Resident
I agree send them back , I am hispanic , been living in town since i was 2 when my parents came here , we were only 3 to 4 spanish families in town , i have since grown up had my own kids and own my own home in town ...I dont like the fact that everything gets blamed on the hispanics , but even more i dont like the idea of my tax money going to people and their children who are here illegally , no matter what nationality you are , because FYI there are alot on non hispanics illegals here to ... go the polish national sometimes and youll see ..nevrthe less, a law breaker is a law breaker i say IF YOU BREAK THE LAW ,get out  the law should be diffrent for anyone , we are all equal here ,,,if you think this town is so bad ,,do something about it this is our home we should get together and get rid of the filth ...white or brown,.,..

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!

You want someone to blame!!! Try the parents and the court system. The police arrest these juvenile delinquents and haul them into police headquarters, Most of the time the parents can’t be found and when they are located they sign the kid out. The kid says ‘Thanks’ and takes off again from the parking lot of the police station and the parents disappear again. That same kid is breaking into cars before the cop is done with all the paperwork required for a juvenile arrest. County youth corrections don’t want them, and when they go to court in Jersey City the judge slaps them on the wrist with a “DON’T DO THAT AGAIN” and sends them on their merry way. Same holds true for the adults arrested for drugs, slap on the wrist. War on drugs???? More like a B**ch slap (on the wrist)!!! I think we should have the cops just **** them :ph34r: .

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I agree send them back , I am hispanic , been living in town since i was 2 when my parents came here , we were only 3 to 4 spanish families in town , i have since grown up had my own kids and own my own home in town ...I dont like the fact that everything gets blamed on the hispanics , but even more i dont like the idea of my tax money going to people and their children who are here illegally , no matter what nationality you are , because FYI there are alot on non hispanics illegals here to ... go the polish national sometimes and youll see ..nevrthe less, a law breaker is a law breaker i say IF YOU BREAK THE LAW ,get out  the law should be diffrent for anyone , we are all equal here ,,,if you think this town is so bad ,,do something about it this is our home we should get together and get rid of the filth ...white or brown,.,..

I agree. Well said! Educating & giving free medical care to all of these white & brown illegals is causing all of our taxes (federal, state & local) to go up , whether we were born here or came here legally. We can't afford to be subsidizing such a large number of poor or low income people. There are enough brown & white people born here or immigrated here legally that we have to subsidize with our tax money. Plus, with all of the manufacturing & blue collar and even white collar jobs being outsouced to India etc. it is getting very difficult for us & our kids to get good paying , middle class jobs in America. 25-30 yrs ago, if our English wasn't too good, we could get a pretty good paying job in a factory, but since then, the majority of factories closed and went overseas where they could get cheap labor. Now there aren't enough good paying, blue collar jobs left in the USA for the legal immigrants or the native whites who were not college material.