MORE Bush BULL

Guest Had Enough BS To Last A LifeTime

Guest Had Enough BS To Last A LifeTime

According to a report omn TV this AM The Shrub now wants Gen Petraeus's report on progress in Iraq to made to Congress behind closed doors, with public comentary to be made by the administration. Just another attempt to hide the truth by this sorry excuse for leadership.

Get your spin machines revved up BushWanker and PatRat, your're gonna need 'em.

Guest Patriot
According to a report omn TV this AM The Shrub now wants Gen Petraeus's report on progress in Iraq to made to Congress behind closed doors, with public comentary to be made by the administration.  Just another attempt to hide the truth by this sorry excuse for leadership.

Get your spin machines revved up BushWanker and PatRat, your're gonna need 'em.

Glad to hear it. The bad guys shouldn't hear information that could be used against our troops. Kudos to Bush.

Glad to hear it. The bad guys shouldn't hear information that could be used against our troops. Kudos to Bush.

In case you haven't figured it out yet wanker the American people aren't the bad guys. But then again I guess you just have an irresistable compulsion to give The Shrub the opportunity to once again distort the truth.

Guest Patriot
In case you haven't figured it out yet wanker the American people aren't the bad guys.  But then again I guess you just have an irresistable compulsion to give The Shrub the opportunity to once again distort the truth.

News Flash !! The bad guys watch FOX and CNN.

In case you haven't figured it out yet wanker the American people aren't the bad guys.  But then again I guess you just have an irresistable compulsion to give The Shrub the opportunity to once again distort the truth.

No, the Americans aren't the bad guys. I'm pretty sure his/her point is; if it is disclosed in open session, it will find its way into the press, where the bad guys will be able to find it.

No, the Americans aren't the bad guys.  I'm pretty sure his/her point is; if it is disclosed in open session, it will find its way into the press, where the bad guys will be able to find it.

You mean that the "bad guys" in Iraq, whoever they may be, have no idea that we are doing so poorly? They are winning and have control over areas of the country but they don't know it?

Petraeus is not going to give out troop locations and war plans. He is--or should--be giving a report on the state of this mistake Bush made.

This administration keeps too many things secret and then lies about them. Why would anyone say that they will testify--which means "tell the truth"--as long as they are not under oath and there is no written record of what was said? They are trying to hide their f***-ups.

Guest Patriot
No, the Americans aren't the bad guys.  I'm pretty sure his/her point is; if it is disclosed in open session, it will find its way into the press, where the bad guys will be able to find it.

Refreshing ! Someone that thinks clearly.

That just sounds like an excuse to hide the extent of Bush's Blunders from the American people.

That just sounds like an excuse to hide the extent of Bush's Blunders from the American people.

"Bush blunders"...............those two words make me keyboard tap..........I've been itching to do it with every passing article about the POTUS lately........

I am lost for words suddenly. I must be tired...............

I am immensely disgusted...........

Sorry about the "non-post" posting............

I don't have the energy now to craft those words I need to tell you how I really feel..........

"Bush blunders" indeed............

STILL trying to hide your lack of any intelligent input with ASININE Kool-Aid remarks, eh?

The real truth is the stupidity of The Shrub usually sounds like a Jim Beam pickled brain talking.

Obviously took you awhile to come up with that intelligent commentary.

Something about Stones . . . . . . glass houses; never mind, I don't have the time.

Dude, look at the time/date stamp-it was made the same day. Something about posts being reviewed before being posted....never mind, I don't have the time.

The comment was not so much about timeliness, but rather that fact that it was too simple to require any serious though.

After chastising others, I felt the need to share, Dude.