Hey, It's your bible....

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo.

Ok fine. I'm tired of this. Color me guilty.

It's simply a matter of observing your actual color, actually.

That being said I find it amusing that from the original post all you could find to comment on was the source and not the substance. Why don't you grace us with some of your insights on the actual quotes?

I'd be happy to. What do you think is the most significant passage you quoted, and why? Don't copy off of somebody else this time.

Apologies if this ends up being similar to an earlier post that simply took an especially long time to appear. I got tired of waiting, and over this length of time one suspects that the post got lost one way or another.

Ok fine. I'm tired of this. Color me guilty.

It's not a matter of coloring you. It's a matter of observing your actual coloration.

That being said I find it amusing that from the original post all you could find to comment on was the source and not the substance.

Perhaps I'm not as impressed by the substance as you were.

Why don't you grace us with some of your insights on the actual quotes?

I'd be delighted.

Let me know what you think is worth my time to address and why. Be specific (but don't copy somebody else's work).

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
Apologies if this ends up being similar to an earlier post that simply took an especially long time to appear.  I got tired of waiting, and over this length of time one suspects that the post got lost one way or another.

It's not a matter of coloring you.  It's a matter of observing your actual coloration.

Perhaps I'm not as impressed by the substance as you were.

I'd be delighted.

Let me know what you think is worth my time to address and why.  Be specific (but don't copy somebody else's work).

Defend any one of them.