A proposed solution to school uniforms

Guest Paul

You know, I try not to reply to the comments of Strife, but this one I cannot help. Please answer me this, where in that persons comment do they use the word "blindly". I am sick and tired of you insinuating what people feel and say. You take almost everything out of context and spin it to fit your own agenda. You, my child, are an idiot. There, I said it, you are an idiot. You are the one to be pitied. I only hope that you are a teenager with no guidance, because if you are an adult, I truly pity you. Get out of the house, away from the computer, get a boyfriend/girlfriend, and please go get some fresh air.

How has Strife taken anything out of context? That seems to be a fallback line for the right wing when it can't think of anything else to say, but I don't see that in Strife's writings. Please be specific if you can. I don't think you can.

If you're going to criticize, that's fine, in fact, it's the strength of a forum like this, but put in a little content somewhere. Strife does. You don't. An argument isn't a bad argument just because you don't like it.

By the way, I know Strife, who prefers not to reveal his/her identity, including his/her gender. I can tell you, however, that Strife has a boyfriend/girlfriend, and it is a heterosexual relationship.

Strife is not Matthew or me, and I do not post as Strife, Matthew or anyone else. That happened a few times when I was new on KOTW, but I took note of the fact, and after more than 1,000 posts, I've gotten the hang of it.

Don't you ever get tired of demonstrating your ignorance?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm losing track. Paul is now posting as "Guest".  So lets add them up, he posts as Paul, Strife, Matthew, Guest, and probably a few others that I'm not onto yet. Could it be the Kool-aid that's causing his MPD ??

How exactly can one person be logged in simultaneously as several different people? Your accusation would make sense if they were unregistered like you and Patraitor. You do realize that you can check when registered users are active, right?

Oops-forgot who I'm talking to. Of course you don't.

I'm losing track. Paul is now posting as "Guest".  So lets add them up, he posts as Paul, Strife, Matthew, Guest, and probably a few others that I'm not onto yet. Could it be the Kool-aid that's causing his MPD ??

To Paul and Strife:

These guys are "pushing your buttons". These accusations are so plainly bogus that it really needs no pointing out. No one is falling for it. Just ignore it.

Sincerely, Pau^H^H^HWilliamK

Guest Senior Kearny Resident

Having read some of Paul's rambling left wing diatribes, he's on something, Kool-aid or whatever.

To Paul and Strife:

These guys are "pushing your buttons". These accusations are so plainly bogus that it really needs no pointing out. No one is falling for it. Just ignore it.

Oops, didn't mean to post as Guest.

I don't know why, but the automatic logins seem to stop working occasionally, and it's easy to not notice until after posting something. Not sure if it's something on my end or KOTW's. I didn't change browsers, delete cookies, or anything that I can think of that could cause it. Oh well. Only a minor annoyance.

To Paul and Strife:

I appreciate the kind words, but the fact is I'm pushing their buttons: not reflexively as they do, but in an attempt to open their minds. It may be a hopeless task, but these people have confused disgust with concession. They think that when people won't talk to them any more it's because they've made such a convincing argument that they've "won." What they don't realize is that people walk away because they have lost all respect for these people who are never wrong, but at the same time never pay any attention to reality, i.e., evidence and facts.

If you look carefully, you see their posts growing weaker and weaker, and their arguments generating deeper and deeper into absurdity. Maybe they won't all see it, but some of them might, and that's one way to change minds. That's why I do it.

Having read some of Paul's rambling left wing diatribes, he's on something, Kool-aid or whatever.

Paul doesn't ramble. You may not agree with what he says, but it's always cogent and to the point.

Then again, some people probably have trouble comprehending an argument that takes more than one or two sentences and doesn't contain the words Kool-aid or "loony left". So when your eyes glaze over on the fourth sentence, I guess to you it might seem as though he's rambling.

Leigh

Guest Senior Kearny Resident
Paul doesn't ramble.  You may not agree with what he says, but it's always cogent and to the point.

Then again, some people probably have trouble comprehending an argument that takes more than one or two sentences and doesn't contain the words Kool-aid or "loony left".  So when your eyes glaze over on the fourth sentence, I guess to you it might seem as though he's rambling.

Leigh

Amusing how Loony Lefties bond with each other.

Amusing how Loony Lefties bond with each other.

Not amusing how citizens in our country write stuff like this, think they're seeing something, and can't see the obvious fact that there's no content to it. You're not saying anything, SKR. Why can't you see that?

Guest 2smart4u
Not amusing how citizens in our country write stuff like this, think they're seeing something, and can't see the obvious fact that there's no content to it. You're not saying anything, SKR. Why can't you see that?

He's absolutely saying something. He's saying it's obvious to him that Loony

Lefties have a propensity to agree with other Loony Lefties, no matter how

stupid or inaccurate the post may be. Why can't you see that?

Wasn't there a verse in the Bible about seeing the board in your eye before the splinter in another's?

Because it's not true. In the first place, the people posting here are not Loony Lefties. That's just your slogan for people who don't agree with you.

But the more important point is that those who have posted on our side of the argument have based their comments on facts. All you do is make things up and then put words on your fantasies. For you, it's all about slogans and what you wish to believe. You don't care about the truth. Your fundamentalist theology teaches you to think that way: if you believe it hard enough, that makes it true. That's what you're taught to think, and it shows. That's why most people don't bother arguing with you, and why so many people have advised me not to keep wasting my time trying. What they don't realize is that as long as people keep walking away from you, that confirms in your little pea-brain the goofy idea that you've gotten the better of the discussion, when all that has really happened is that people have lost respect for you and consider talking to you a waste of their time. When will you address that point, which (unlike your comment) has a sound basis in fact?

• 3 weeks later...
Two simple questions:  Have you been to a Kearny High School Home School Association meeting in the past three years?  If so, when, because I have never seen you there and you are trying to make a point about something you have no idea about.

It's called Home and School. Calling it "Home School" was the source of the confusion.