OT: Barry Bonds

Guest Loki

So what does everybody think, is Barry Bonds a home run legend or just a cheater?

I know this is way off topic, but I think it impossible that someone is able to turn this into another numbing debate about religion, so just give it a shot.

Guest Radagast
So what does everybody think, is Barry Bonds a home run legend or just a cheater?

I know this is way off topic, but I think it impossible that someone is able to turn this into another numbing debate about religion, so just give it a shot.

Let's put it this way, when he was making his speech thanking everyone who supported him he forgot to thank his 'pharmacist'.

It was god who let him hit that home run.

Well, I don't really follow baseball. The first time I heard about the record thing, the guy who mentioned it said he used steroids (or something like that) so it wasn't fair, and he doesn't deserve the recognition, but then when I heard a news source mention it, it said there were "alleged" drug accusations. So maybe someone more into baseball could clear that up for me? :lol: Did he actually get in trouble, or was he just accused of using performance-enhancing stuff?

Guest 2smart4u
Well, I don't really follow baseball. The first time I heard about the record thing, the guy who mentioned it said he used steroids (or something like that) so it wasn't fair, and he doesn't deserve the recognition, but then when I heard a news source mention it, it said there were "alleged" drug accusations. So maybe someone more into baseball could clear that up for me? :lol: Did he actually get in trouble, or was he just accused of using performance-enhancing stuff?

Now here's an all-american boy, he heard about the "record thing".