Yamara Salas Maior

Guest Alberto Fujimori

Guest Alberto Fujimori

Is time for Mr. Smith to hang his hat? Does he really care about cammunity?

Citizsen of the Boro of East Newark, its maeke or brake time. Our tiny community in verge of a maior redevelpment, that seks to benifit us da pablicl, but is this really a necissary?

i coame to this cantry far may children to hab battar life, bat i don see great education in the escuelas... wat are you doin mr. maior? U care only about vates an not yar constiutcies....

Why needa Yamara Salas to became mare vocall and fite for raigts!!!

So watt mr. bigge maney maka new escuela... the childranz wille stilz be forget!

Yamara Salas far maior!!!

Guest Smoke & Mirrors
Is  time for Mr. Smith to hang his hat? Does he really care about cammunity?

Citizsen of the Boro of East Newark, its maeke or brake time. Our tiny community in verge of a maior redevelpment, that seks to benifit us da pablicl, but is this really a necissary?

i coame to this cantry far may children to hab battar life, bat i don see great education in the escuelas...  wat are you doin mr. maior?  U care only about vates an not yar constiutcies.... 

So watt mr. bigge maney maka new escuela...  the childranz wille stilz be forget!

Yipes!

1. ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Go to the East Newark board!

Guest Guest

i coame to this cantry far may children to hab battar life, bat i don see great education in the escuelas...  wat are you doin mr. maior?  U care only about vates an not yar constiutcies.... 

So watt mr. bigge maney maka new escuela...  the childranz wille stilz be forget!

get on your own site east newark, we have enough problems here in harrison and don't need your problems.

Guest Guest

GOOD GOD, that was brutal to the eyes. They have a night school at Harrison High School. You should seriously consider attending.

• 2 weeks later...
Yamara...  wen u win el Nuevo Easto Newarko elecion... annex el Harsison and run our communidad as well.... buon suerte

THIS BOARD SHOULD ONLY ALLOW ONE LANGUAGE TO POSTED ON THIS BOARD. THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE ARE AMERICAN WHO READ AND WRITE ENGLISH, COME ON KOTW, THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN MONITORED AND NOT ALLOWED HERE.

You've got to be kidding! Do you seriously think anyone in their right mind believes that was written by a spanish speaking person trying to type in english?

Making fun of someone's accent is NOT FUNNY, at least they are trying to speak english.