Kearny Peruvian Festival

Guest Peruvian

did you check to see if all the spelling is correct? Did I indent my paragraph correctly? Did you study it thoughly with your microscope? What are you so insecure that you have to pick up on little sh*t like that?  :angry:

Just pointing out that this time the old saying was true. You assumed and made an ass out of yourself.

JW

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go!  That is exactly why I moved the hell out of Kearny.  Too many lowlife non-speaking english dirty ignorant immigrants living in this area that think their shit don't stink.  Well, it does and if you hate the usa and it's ways so badly, go back!  If you don't want to go back, then shut the hell up! :angry:

Those foreigners have got their nerve,

Coming to your town.

And it's your God-given right

To hate and put them down.

And it's American as apple pie,

To criticize and swear,

Boy, if ignorance could make you rich

You'd be a millionaire!

Coming to your town.

To criticize and swear,

You'd be a millionaire!

A. Realist, I see you took my advise and registered. Now, hopefully the webmaster will not let any "knockoff" posters post.:angry:

JW

Guest Bilingual American

Coming to your town.

To criticize and swear,

You'd be a millionaire!

I would like to have that put on a T-shirt.

Guest Realist fan

Coming to your town.

To criticize and swear,

You'd be a millionaire!

How did I miss this gem? Someone should put it to music and use it as our national anthem. I think it is great (especially the last 2 lines).

Coming to your town.

To criticize and swear,

You'd be a millionaire!

al cifelli often makes humorous little poems when making speeches. hmmmmmm.

al cifelli often makes humorous little poems when making speeches. hmmmmmm.

The poem is sick this guy Al Realist is probably old and has nothing better to do. He gets off on as* kissing authorityand he wishes he did better in his life. Plain as day this guy needs help.

• 1 year later...
The last time I checked Kearny, NJ was in America not Peru.  It's a beautiful thing to be proud of your heritage, but you should also be proud of where you are now.  You know the place that puts food on your table and pays your bills?  Remember, America?

talk about ignorant..america doesnt put fod on my plate...i put my own food on my plate which i buy with the money i earn..amrica doesn't give me money for free...i work for it!

Guest Guest_Angel_*
The last time I checked Kearny, NJ was in America not Peru.  It's a beautiful thing to be proud of your heritage, but you should also be proud of where you are now.  You know the place that puts food on your table and pays your bills?  Remember, America?

hey why dont u shut up idiot we can do watevr the F**K we want so sdfu we know that we came 2 have better lives but sdfu ok we get jobs bcuz of other heritages too even peruvians so we're free 2 celebrate our heritage so just shut the F**K up

Guest Guest
If that's what it takes, then yes we should do away with those things as well.  We are in America and should celebrate that.  Leave the Irish in Ireland, the Polish in Poland, the Spanish in Spain, etc.  Immigration is one thing, but once you're here you should become accustomed to the American way and leave your old ways behind.

WHY DONT U JUST SDFU SOME OF AMERICA'S BUSINESS IS RUN BY PPLZ WHO CAME HERE NOT JUST BY AMERICANS BESIDES WE CAN CELEBRATE AMERICA WEN WE WANT TO THATS WHY WE HAVE JULY 4TH ALOT OF IMMIGRANTS COME HERE FOR BETTER LIVES WE CANT JUST DO AWAY WITH OUR HERITAGES AND CULTURES WE R PROUD OF WHERE WE CAME FROM AND WE WANT 2 CELEBRATE OUR CULTURES I GUESS CUZ UR SELF ESTEEM IS LOW U JUST WANNA TAKE IT OUT ON OTHER PPLZ U KNOW WAT JUST SHUT UP UR AN EMBARASSMENT TO UR CULTURE

Guest Guest_Angel_*
most of the "Americans", better yet,  lets call them legal U.S. citizens,  have left this area because they couldn't deal with the lowlife. Apparently the U.S. employers needs low skill, low pay workers and guess who fits the bill. It's in this area because that's where the work is, near the big cities. You don't hear of any mass immigration of Europeans lately, do you? As far as run down homes go, I'd have to say that is due to renters and we got lots of them. It's not their house so what do they care, they can move anytime. The landlords don't care because they're willing to rent to anyone with the money.

Now as far as calling that person ignorant, celebrating a country that you left so you can have a better life doesn't make a whole lot of sense, otherwise you would not have left. Why didn't you make that a better place to live? Learn to assimilate and speak the language, which by the way is English. If your unhappy with this country then get the hell out. :lol:

look D**bA** we came here 4 better lives and we cant just 4get where we came from we love our culture and we can F**KING celebrate our heritage WHENEVER WE F**KING WANT U AREN'T ONE TO TELL US WHY OR WHY NOT WE CANT CELEBRATE OUR CULTURE and if we really did hate it here we wud gladly leave but we wanna stay here and u arent one 2 tell us if we can or cannot stay so just shut the F**K up leave =p

Guest Guest
Oh gosh, I'm crushed. You absolutely have torn me a new a-hole. I'll try to get over it.

The American spirit you speak of has been replaced with weakness.  The weakness is the acceptance of anything and everything so we don't upset anyone. Well, you don't become a strong nation that way. This has become a nation of handouts and learning how to work the system and that my friend is un-American.

That's a nice little speech on the English language, but it lacks something. What could it be? I know, it's common sense!  I assume by your name, you were an English teacher. It seems a shame you were not taught that language is for communication and THAT is it's proper use. That also is the point.  :lol:

if it werent for us immigrants this country wudnt be as popular as it is now this country wud prolly be poor and stay the same as always and have no improvements or business so sdfu

Guest Guest
Way to go!  That is exactly why I moved the hell out of Kearny.  Too many lowlife non-speaking english dirty ignorant immigrants living in this area that think their shit don't stink.  Well, it does and if you hate the usa and it's ways so badly, go back!  If you don't want to go back, then shut the hell up! :lol:

why dont u shut the F**K up no1 said we didnt like this country we r grateful 4 being here and we also love our cultures and heritage thats why we celebrate it we're not dirty r stinky or any shyt if u didnt like it there and already moved out then STOP UR F**KING COMPLAINING UR LIVING ELSEWHERE ARENT U? SDFU!

Guest Guest
The reason why immigrants have nice houses is b/c the americans are paying for them!  They are able to get gov. money and welfare all b/c of us hard working americans that have to pay out of our hard earned money.

look if u think all hispanics r that way UR WRONG NOT ALL OF US GO WITH WELFARE AND SHYT SDFU ALREADY WE IMMIGRANTS HAVE NICE HOUSES CUZ WE PAY 4 THEM WITH OUR GOD DAM MONEY AND GET IT FROM JOBS cant u just sdfu i bet u got nothing better 2 do or cant get laid so u come here 2 take ur anger on pplz u S**K balls

Guest 2smart4u
look if u think all hispanics r that way UR WRONG NOT ALL OF US GO WITH WELFARE AND SHYT SDFU ALREADY WE IMMIGRANTS HAVE NICE HOUSES CUZ WE PAY 4 THEM WITH OUR GOD DAM MONEY AND GET IT FROM JOBS cant u just sdfu i bet u got nothing better 2 do or cant get laid so u come here 2 take ur anger on pplz u S**K balls

Strife, I didn't know you were bilingual. Way to go !!

Guest Guest
why dont u shut the F**K up no1 said we didnt like this country we r grateful 4 being here and we also love our cultures and heritage thats why we celebrate it we're not dirty r stinky or any shyt if u didnt like it there and already moved out then STOP UR F**KING COMPLAINING UR LIVING ELSEWHERE ARENT U? SDFU!

If you want to be taken seriously, learn how to spell and don't sound like a complete moron. Typing in all caps doesn't make you smarter or tougher.

In before "sdfu" and other nonsense.

Guest Guest

Why would the moderator let this shit through? The topic is TWO YEARS old, and so there is no point in attempting to create a new argument from such messages. It's especially hilarious that it was obviously the same person who responded to the message several times as the grammar was terrible.

Guest Guest
talk about ignorant..america doesnt put fod on my plate...i put my own food on my plate which i buy with the money i earn..amrica doesn't give me money for free...i work for it!

But it gave you the most important thing....opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest joe mamma

F** U F**IN F**ER GO S**K UR DI*!!!! PERUVIANZ RULE!!!! LATINOS RULE HISPANICS RULE OK PERU'Z MACHI PICHU IZ 1 OF DA 7 WONDERZ OF DA WOLRD SOO FU* OFF!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
F** U F**IN F**ER GO S**K UR DI*!!!! PERUVIANZ RULE!!!! LATINOS RULE HISPANICS RULE OK PERU'Z MACHI PICHU IZ 1 OF DA 7 WONDERZ OF DA WOLRD SOO FU* OFF!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

It's time to go back to elementary school my friend.