DOG OWNERS

Neighbor

Guest Guest
You do know that there is an ignore feature, don't you?  I added Joe and am enjoying the KOTW experience must more.  Now, if the webmaster would only do away with the review of all posts.

JW

Does the ignore feature prevent someone from making stupid nonsensical remarks in your threads / posts? :angry:

I found this link interesting.

It only works for registered members.

JW

:lol::lol: VERY COOL JOEY CHUMP"78 so what ya gona do now?just bug your self?thats all your good for! you do nothing to help the town " or any 1 in it! you just wast time here ! at the very least i try from all the way down here to solve some of the towns problems! you just make them!i think they should put you in the dumps and tell you to clean it up! but you would think its a all you can eat place!!!!!!!ha ha ha :lol::lol:

Guest Guest
:lol:  :lol: 1st if you do not like what i post DO NOT READ IT! AND 1 WORD TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM "FENCE" BUY ONE!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:

WHY DON"T YOU @ GROW UP. TAke YOUR STUPID BICKERING ON THE PHONE .....SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT IT

Guest Guest
I am constantly seeing people walking their dogs around Kearny and letting their dogs urinate or worse on other people's lawns or property; especially the homes without fences. MINE INCLUDED! Not everyone can afford a fence. Why can't these people walk their dogs in the street or to the edge of the curb? I don't go and urinate on others lawns so keep your pets off of mine. Then when you call them on it, they get this indignant attitude like its their right to let their pets poop on your property.

This is getting really out of hand now!

Shut up or move, What is the poor Animal going do,

You B**ch basterd!

Guest Guest
I found this link interesting.

It only works for registered members.

JW

Whoa! That disclaimer is quite a piece of work. You're pushing spelling and grammar to the limits. It still doesn't explain why you're such an a** kisser. Kiss it! Hi-ohhhh!

Whoa! That disclaimer is quite a piece of work.  You're pushing spelling and grammar to the limits.  It still doesn't explain why you're such an a** kisser.  Kiss it! Hi-ohhhh!

So, everybody that does not agree with you is an ass kisser?

Just admit that you were wrong about A. Realist being BCS and move on with your life. You would become a much happier person unless you are someone that is only happy when they are miserable.

JW

Guest In Defense of Animals
EXCELLENT point! I forgot about that one! Thank you for bringing it up. I should change the title of this post to CAT AND DOG OWNERS.

Its true, I see cats roaming around all the time.  If the owners of these cats truly cared about their pets, they wouldn't let them roam free outdoors.

And still yet, this morning, I was driving through town and I saw a few people walking their pets down the street and letting them lift their legs on lawns instead of walking them on the curb's edge.

First cats should not be able to roam the neighborhood because many things could happen . First your cat can get hit by a car, contact a disease ,drink antifreeze and the list goes on. Be a true animal guardian and protect your four legged kids.Iam a true animal lover my dogs and cats stay indoors and Iam lucky to have a yard. But if I had to walk of my dogs I would pick up after them . So I agree that there is some that do not pick up after the dog but most owners do.Remember take care of your four legged pets do not leave them outside with no shelter its against the law. WOOF MEOW

Guest cap'n crunch
So, everybody that does not agree with you is an ass kisser?

Just admit that you were wrong about A. Realist being BCS and move on with your life.  You would become a much happier person unless you are someone that is only happy when they are miserable.

JW

and that advise comes from someone who knows how to live a miserable existance

Archived