The fall is coming.

Guest Apples

Guest Apples

I'm hearing rumblings about some birds singing. "Let's Make A Deal" is coming to Harrison. There's a certain "wannabe Soprano" that's looking over his shoulder.

Guest guest
I'm hearing  rumblings about some birds singing.  "Let's Make A Deal" is coming to Harrison. There's a certain "wannabe Soprano" that's looking over his shoulder.

ARE YOU REFERRING TO OUR TOWN'S "one and 'only' long, long time wannabe for many yrs before the show came out; and it was called by it's long-time

name ^@fi@ ?

If it's the guy I'm thinking of; he tried to get in for so many yrs, but never got further than a 'trainee' or the 'lowest' level of the hierarchy, always hoping to get into the 'inner' circle.

Guest Guest
I'm hearing  rumblings about some birds singing.  "Let's Make A Deal" is coming to Harrison. There's a certain "wannabe Soprano" that's looking over his shoulder.

How the FEDS or local authorities havent stepped in yet is beyond me. Are the powers that be in Harrison this immune to illegal activity?? Time will time. Burn in hell you maggots!

Guest guest

If you knew anything about the guy you are talking about, you would know that he is alot more powerful than you think. I have been around him for a long time and know that he has some very powerful friends in certain places. To tell the you the truth all of you are just jealous that you dont have the balls to be someone like him. He is a person that would do anything for anyone if you just show a little respect. He was a major player in a lot of things, and the true people that know him can back that up. When your name is in a book metioned with **** ***** and are on a *** ********** show, I dont think you should be considered a wannabe. Get a life and stop worrying about other people that you wish you can be.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
NAME THE MAGGOTS FOR US!!!!

Oh Please! How many times has someone said that "the shit is gonna hit the fan". I called the newspaper, I called channel 7, the feds are coming...etc. And nothing has happened. I'll believe it when I see it.

Guest The Wannabe
If you knew anything about the guy you are talking about, you would know that he is alot more powerful than you think.  I have been around him for a long time and know that he has some very powerful friends in certain places.  To tell the you the truth all of you are just jealous that you dont have the balls to be someone like him.  He is a person that would do anything for anyone if you just show a little respect.  He was a major player in a lot of things, and the true people that know him can back that up.  When your name is in a book metioned with **** ***** and are on a *** ********** show, I dont think you should be considered a wannabe.  Get a life and stop worrying about other people that you wish you can be.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Thank you for your endorsement, Mr. Mayor.

Guest Guest

Dont all you people realize that the person you spend your precious time talking about does not care what you think or say about him. He is laughing at all or you....

Guest Guest
Dont all you people realize that the person you  spend your precious time talking about does not care what you think or say about him.  He is laughing at all or you....

And I will be laughing my ass off when the FEDS walk into the town garage and arrest his fat ass.

You fools cant actually believe that the state isnt investigating these crooked saps?? Do you??

That tub of shit is connected to squat.

• 2 weeks later...