maria for council

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
WE NEED SOMONE WITH THOSE LOOKS,ON THE COUNCIL. SHE WILL GET THE MALE VOTE FOR SURE

Is the dike look in ? I hear she has a bigger set of ba$$ than her roomie. I'm sure she could get the ladies vote also . But what a sad state the town must be in when people of such low character and dishonesty can get support from the people, but wait she is running for council in Harrison , so she will fit right in .

Guest Guest
WE NEED SOMONE WITH THOSE LOOKS,ON THE COUNCIL. SHE WILL GET THE MALE VOTE FOR SURE

You've got to be kidding, can't be the Maria that lives in the illegal apartment with her councilman husband "Stevie boy"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Guest Guest
You've got to be kidding, can't be the Maria that lives in the illegal apartment with her councilman husband "Stevie boy"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

At least their married, unlike some of the present councilmen we have, who just move in with their girlfriends.

Guest Guest
Is the dike look in ?  I hear she has a bigger set of ba$$ than her roomie.    I'm sure she could get the ladies vote also .  But what a sad state the town must be in when people of such low character and dishonesty can get support from the people, but wait she is running for council in Harrison , so she will fit right in .

Showing yourself to be the fine upstanding citizen you are. Just the way your mom had hoped you would be. Class just oozing out, right through your skin.

Take a vacation pal, your brain has. No one will miss you. Isn't that a sad, pathetic feeling?

Guest Guest
Is the dike look in ?  I hear she has a bigger set of ba$$ than her roomie.    I'm sure she could get the ladies vote also .  But what a sad state the town must be in when people of such low character and dishonesty can get support from the people, but wait she is running for council in Harrison , so she will fit right in .

Low character and dishonesty, look at the crowd that we have in their now.

Guest Guest
Showing yourself to be the fine upstanding citizen you are.  Just the way your mom had hoped you would be.  Class just oozing out, right through your skin.

Take a vacation pal, your brain has.  No one will miss you.  Isn't that a sad, pathetic feeling?

Your support shows you to be the upstanding citizen, and my mom would be proud of me because I call a spade a spade and you show the typical harrison illness of supporting those who are going to cause this town to suffer and fail , and i'm sure your mom will be proud of you , and evidently your brains are on vacation because it shows in your responce. Don't forget to pack the sun shield your brain sounds like it's cooked...............

Guest Guest

What's the diffrence, we already have a gay person on the council so it doesn't matter. As long as they do their job.

Guest Harrison

Are you kidding me.. Vote for her.. And, anyone else who will run against this mess.

The new blood is what you need People... The old connections have drained you clean.. The Town is screwed..

How many towns are under support from the state. FEW.... Like Irvington, Newark, Patterson, Camden... ????,,<<<<< Is this what we're becoming?> NO IT'S WHO WE ARE NOW...

I cna't beleive we accepted this. Yes, you did! Look in the mirror, because if you didn't vote, or you voted for the current board, then you did it.

VOTE someone new in. They can't possibly do anything worse than your current council. I say vote any new candidate in that has one good idea.

We have council people that have occupied seats just to keep new comers out. ARe you kidding me.

If it smells like Sh$t , Guess what. It's Sh$t...

The town changed, and nobody cared to look ahead. No one had any ideas prior to the big companies leaving. No management plan (((( NOTHING))))))

They all left , TAXES sky rocketed.. they added sewage taxes, reduced services by stopping the teachers thru contract.. removing police officers from us, and town garage workers.. OOOPs... I'll get back to that.. The rateables dropped, and the town became a place to escape to..

Seriously thought, Let's look around.. People are either under 5 foot or ...OK,, I can't go there.. Let's just say there is a class of people that found out about our clean schools, and caring teachers. So they're packing up their little apt's in Newark and Jersey City and they take the bus over to our town. Why is this bad? Well it's not for Ray and the council.. Because these people don't vote. ARE YOU SEEING the CYCLE..

They say it's not there Fault. Oh,, Yes it is..

Now we have a renter based town, with little to no voters. Nice Job Ray.. You opened up our back door and let the gang members in. (((LITERALLY)))) Go ask your police Chief at the next meeting. We got them special little Tattoo'd ones down by Kingsland Avenue.. ((( I say get the guy from the town Garage to put a fence up on both ends.))) Ok, A little absurd.. How about 1 cop, ya know a walking beat. Don't tell me there isn't a need for a cop down there. Next town council meeting, ask about the number of issues on those blocks. All night on the scanner.. KINGSLAND/FRANKLIN Avenues... Alll you'll hear. I bet they've arrested at least 12 people at that lot over the past 10 days. How about that need for attention. SHH !! Just close your eyes.

You have the GArdens.. Largest Voter group in town... Loaded up with town jobs..

See it's cheaper to give the simple people jobs.. They take less and have lots of babies.. ((Future Voters)) so trade your future for a quick fix.

Oh, People your Civil Servants, they will have a tough time getting rid of you now. So Vote with your heart next time. You know what they are doing is wrong.

Guest Guest
Your support shows you to be the upstanding citizen, and my mom would be proud of me because I call a spade a spade and you show the typical harrison illness of supporting those who are going to cause this town to suffer and fail , and i'm sure your mom will be proud of you , and evidently your brains are on vacation because it shows in your responce. Don't forget to pack the sun shield your brain sounds like it's cooked...............

:o Feelings.......... whoa, whoa........ Feelings..........

Seems as if I touched a nerve...........

My support ? I support a healthy, thriving, fiscally sound Harrison. A town with a vested interest in survival and prosperity - for all people who want to call it "home".

You define yourself perfectly- "I call a spade a spade". I would have to infer that you feel it is okay to attack someone through name calling and lame attempts at juvenile humor.

If there was ever a "typical Harrison illness", you and every other like minded individual who posts here in similar fashion seem chronically afflicted.

There is no need to be so cruel to your mom, hasn't she endured enough?

Enough with you ........ ;)

Guest Guest
Showing yourself to be the fine upstanding citizen you are.  Just the way your mom had hoped you would be.  Class just oozing out, right through your skin.

Take a vacation pal, your brain has.  No one will miss you.  Isn't that a sad, pathetic feeling?

While I agree with your assessment they did "hit the nail on the head", when describing Maria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Are you kidding me.. Vote for her.. And, anyone else who will run against this mess. 

The new blood is what you need People...  The old connections have drained you clean..  The Town is screwed..

How many towns are under support from the state.    FEW....  Like Irvington, Newark, Patterson, Camden... ????,,<<<<< Is this what we're becoming?> NO IT'S WHO WE ARE NOW...

I cna't beleive we accepted this. Yes, you did!  Look in the mirror, because if you didn't vote, or you voted for the current board, then you did it. 

VOTE someone new in.  They can't possibly do anything worse than your current council.  I say vote any new candidate in that has one good idea.

We have council people that have occupied seats just to keep new comers out.  ARe you kidding me. 

If it smells like Sh$t , Guess what.  It's Sh$t...

The town changed, and nobody cared to look ahead.  No one had any ideas prior to the big companies leaving.  No management plan (((( NOTHING)))))) 

They all left , TAXES sky rocketed.. they added sewage taxes, reduced services by stopping the teachers thru contract..  removing police officers from us, and town garage workers..  OOOPs... I'll get back to that..  The rateables dropped, and the town became a place to escape to..

Seriously thought,  Let's look around.. People are either under 5 foot or ...OK,, I can't go there..  Let's just say there is a class of people that found out about our clean schools, and caring teachers.  So they're packing up their little apt's in Newark and Jersey City and they take the bus over to our town.  Why is this bad?  Well it's not for Ray and the council..  Because these people don't vote.  ARE YOU SEEING the CYCLE.. 

They say it's not there Fault.  Oh,, Yes it is..   

Now we have a renter based town, with little to no voters.  Nice Job Ray..  You opened up our back door and let the gang members in.  (((LITERALLY)))) Go ask your police Chief at the next meeting.  We got them special little Tattoo'd ones down by Kingsland Avenue.. ((( I say get the guy from the town Garage to put a fence up on both ends.)))  Ok, A little absurd.. How about 1 cop, ya know a walking beat.  Don't tell me there isn't a need for a cop down there.  Next town council meeting, ask about the number of issues on those blocks.  All night on the scanner..  KINGSLAND/FRANKLIN Avenues...  Alll you'll hear.  I bet they've arrested at least 12 people at that lot over the past 10 days.  How about that need for attention.  SHH !!  Just close your eyes.   

You have the GArdens..  Largest Voter group in town... Loaded up with town jobs..

See it's cheaper to give the simple people jobs.. They take less and have lots of babies..  ((Future Voters))  so trade your future for a quick fix. 

Oh,  People your Civil Servants, they will have a tough time getting rid of you now.  So Vote with your heart next time.  You  know what they are doing is wrong.

OK Stevie Boy, thanks for the lesson on gangs.

Guest Guest
:o Feelings.......... whoa, whoa........ Feelings..........

Seems as if I touched a nerve...........

My support ?    I support a healthy, thriving, fiscally sound Harrison.  A town with a vested interest in survival and prosperity - for all people who want to call it "home".

You define yourself perfectly- "I call a spade a spade".  I would have to infer that you feel it is okay to attack someone through name calling and lame attempts at juvenile humor. 

If there was ever a "typical Harrison illness", you and every other like minded individual who posts here in similar fashion seem chronically afflicted. 

There is no need to be so cruel to your mom, hasn't she endured enough?

Enough with you ........  ;)

Just as I thought , you've been in the sun too long and now sound delierious