Alternative unmoderated website

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
Seems a bit rude to advertise a different message board on a message board.

KOTW demonstrates considerable forbearance in permitting the existence of this thread, IMHO.

I'm simply pointing out another site that has a message board that talks of similar subject matter.

It does? Did I miss something? The link you gave seems like one of a music forum. :huh:

Yes,it is a musician based website but the message board is divided into several different topics.

Three of those being:

General Discussion

Politics-Civilized Discussion

and

Politics for Mean Boys.

I just thought some folks here might be interested. I certainly wasn't trying to be "rude" as Bryan put it.

Let's be honest, the mods. @ KOTW are busy and sometimes it takes a while for messages to post. Especailly when you consider the length of some of the posts. Posting is instant on this site and I just thought that some folks might enjoy an alternative to fill the void.

Yes,it is a musician based website but the message board is divided into several different topics.

Three of those being:

General Discussion

and

Politics for Mean Boys.

I just thought some folks here might be interested. I certainly wasn't trying to be "rude" as Bryan put it.

Let's be honest, the mods. @ KOTW are busy and sometimes it takes a while for messages to post. Especailly when you consider the length of some of the posts. Posting is instant on this site and I just thought that some folks might enjoy an alternative to fill the void.

Stixx makes it sound like he's Keith.

Hey, Stixx, is Keith the wisest person here (just testing!)?

:huh:

Guest Guest

Three of those being:

General Discussion

and

Politics for Mean Boys.

So, Stixx3969 and Keith-Marshall, MO are one in the same.