good job mayor

Guest emergency room

Guest Guest
I agree with some of what you say, but learn to spell. it's not counsil it's council Ok Mr principa!! Get your act togeather Bert your to easy. Do you think people are going to buy your BS I'm concerned line. Think Bert! you have all summer,just think! CR

Togeather spell master? You criticize spelling and can't spell yourself? Cool!

Tell that to the parents of the boy who is no longer among the living...In my 47 years living in this town, we have always had a Mayor and we have always had a hospital. We still have a Mayor but we have NO hospital worth writing about.FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF KEARNY WE HAVE NO HOSPITAL,but we do have a Mayor...Who fault is it?

I seem to recall you saying something to that affect on news12 last year too. Lets see if i got it right "FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF KEARNY THEY ARE GOING TO FIRE A PRINCIPLE" I wonder why??????

Guest lesjohnson
I seem to recall you saying something to that affect on news12 last year too.  Lets see if i got it right  "FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF KEARNY THEY ARE GOING TO FIRE A PRINCIPLE"  I wonder why??????

It appears that the Town of Kearny doesn't need an Emergency Room...............

It needs a PSYCHIATRIC WARD!!!!!!!!

Repeat after me:

My name is Noberto Diaz......Principal,

I own a mansion and a yacht.

Again:

My name is Noberto Diaz.....Principal,

Again:

Again:

Again:

Guest LinkTo

Mr Webmaster perhaps you should add the NJ US Attorney public information page to your link section. There was an indictment handed down on 6/21/05 against a Hackensack based corporation who allegedly used a Kearny man as one of their the dupes in their 80 million dollar fraud scheme.

It appears that the Town of Kearny doesn't need an Emergency Room...............

It needs a PSYCHIATRIC WARD!!!!!!!!

Repeat after me:

Again:

Again:

Again:

Again:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Guest Guest
I seem to recall you saying something to that affect on news12 last year too.  Lets see if i got it right  "FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF KEARNY THEY ARE GOING TO FIRE A PRINCIPLE"  I wonder why??????

You should be wondering why they paid him all that money to go away.

Archived