Tom Powell

Guest Harrisonian

Guest Guest
As NPP cordinator, how can you explain your $40,000+ a year salary!!!    ANSWER THE QUESTION THOMAS POWELL OR MOVE OUT ALREADY!!!!!!/size]

lets not forget the tax break he is receiving on the two family homes he is building. he's still being taxed on the original one family home that was there in stead of the two.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest still waiting

Whats taking you so long? Haven't you talked to Pete the liar and Raymond the king! Did they tell you to let it go? I won't until you answer!!

Hey Thomas,

I was going to ask you to answer the questions when I saw you in town hall yesterday, but I want people to see your answer. I want people to see the ignorance running this town.

I want the people to see, how you, who told me the problem with this town is the SPANISH SPEAKING PEOPLE (in the Spanish Pavillion { :lol: what balls}). WOULD YOU DEFEND YOUR COMMENTS and answer the traffic question and your NPP position (getting paid for 3-4years and only preforming on election years) :rolleyes: .

One other question, for the last 3 years, I've been trying to understand how you can tell me parks and recreational space in this re-development is no good because it wont pay taxes. Would you explain that to me one more time and let the people see your explanation.

Thank You

Michael Fernández

Guest guest
Hey Thomas,

I was going to ask you to answer the questions when I saw you in town hall yesterday, but I want people to see your answer.  I want people to see the ignorance running this town.

I want the people to see, how you, who told me the problem with this town is the SPANISH SPEAKING PEOPLE (in the Spanish Pavillion { :blink: what balls}).  WOULD YOU DEFEND YOUR COMMENTS and answer the traffic question and your NPP position (getting paid for 3-4years and only preforming on election years) :lol: .

One other question, for the last 3 years, I've been trying to understand how you can tell me parks and recreational space in this re-development is no good because it wont pay taxes.  Would you explain that to me one more time and let the people see your explanation.

Thank You

Michael Fernández

I hope he never answers you. He owes you no explanation. You again are the ignorant one, to think that everyone must answer to you. Who the hell do you think you are. Run for election big mouth, O I forgot, you don't live hear, you don't have a vote. Too Bad, Go Home

Guest Guest

Date: 1994/01/12 Wednesday Page: Section: NEWS Edition: FINAL Size: 0 words

HARRISON BOARD REJECTS 'INCOMPLETE' MALL PLAN

TOWANDA UNDERDUE

The plan for a $25 million shopping mall on Frank E. Rodgers Boulevard in Harrison was blocked following the planning board's unanimous rejection of an ''incomplete'' application. At its Monday night meeting, the board denied the application by G. Heller Enterprises of Engelwood Cliffs after members complained they had not received an independent traffic study and the revisions to the original mall proposal. Heller Enterprises is expected to submit a complete application soon, said board attorney John Pinho. If it arrives in time, the proposal will be discussed at the Feb. 14 meeting, he added.

''There definitely will be plenty of notice in the newspapers before the new application is heard,'' Harrison Engineer Joseph Cundari told an audience of some 20 people Monday night. After the application is submitted, the developer will have to explain any changes to the original proposal at a public hearing, Cundari said. When the mall was discussed at the Nov. 22 meeting, some 50 residents voiced fears about increased traffic on Rodgers Boulevard and possible increases in crime, noise and air pollution. The concerns were repeated Monday night. In addition to enduring traffic generated by the mall, residents would be affected by traffic entering and exiting a proposed Public Service Electric & Gas Co. (PSE&G) maintenance yard that will be constructed on Cape May Street, said resident Thomas Powell. ''About 125 Public Service vehicles would be involved,'' he contended. ''There is going to be too much traffic coming in and out of town.'' Gene Heller, president of G. Heller Enterprises, has said the 250,000- square-foot mall would be located on a warehouse site at 1000 Frank E. Rodgers Blvd. If the project is approved, the road would be widened, eliminating some on-street parking on both it and Middlesex Street, he has said. A parking garage would be constructed with meters to compensate for the lost street parking, he said. In addition, some 1,300 parking spaces would be available in front of the mall for shoppers, he said. The mall would be anchored by a Bradlees store and would attract a maximum of 2,500 shoppers per day, Heller said. The project would generate 600 jobs and $300,000 in tax ratables, he added.

URL: <a href="/texis/search/story.html?table=sl1994&id=312518e016e">HARRISON BOARD REJECTS 'INCOMPLETE' MALL PLAN</a>

Redevlopment Board

Douglas Da Rocha

Anthony Comprelli

James Fife

Peter B. Higgins III

Rodrigo Marques

Raymond J. McDonough

Thomas Powell

Executive Director

Gregory Kowalski, Esq.

How can Thomas Powell a board member of the Harrison Redevelopment think that a 20,000 seat stadium will have less traffic?

Thomas, I know you read this site. Can you give me your opinion. Please.

Post it so we can all read it!

Michael Fernández

The Bradlee's stores went out of business years ago, are they suddenly raising from the dead to take up shop in Harrison????

Guest Guest

YES HE IS A JOKE. THIS GUY DOES NOTHING FOR THE PEOPLE OF HARRISON OR THE TOWN THAT PAYS HIS SALARY....... ALL HE CAN DO IS CRITICIZE PEOPLE, HE THINKS HIS SHIT DON'T STINK........ TOM WAKE UP AND SMELL YOURSELF.....

THE MAYOR MOST DEFINITELY OWED YOU SOMETHING TO GRANT YOU A JOB IN THIS TOWN WE LIVE IN OTHERWISE HE WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN THE JOB TO SUCH AN ARROGANT, INCONSIDERATE AND INEDUCATED PERSON LIKE YOURSELF...... WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU EVEN SHOWED UP FOR ANY TOWN FUNCTION OTHER THAN A POLITICAL FUNCTION? NEVER........... HOW ABOUT ATTENDING A CIVIC ORGANIZATION FUNCTION OR FUNDRAISER? NEVER.....

WHAT IS THE MATTER CAN'T YOU AFFORD TO SUPPORT A GOOD CAUSE OR IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY IN HARRISON, WE PAY YOUR SALARY, WHAT IS YOUR JOB? WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?

I WILL ALSO WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER MR. P.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DO THE RIGHT THING MAYOR........

DO THE RIGHT THING MAYOR........ AND FIRE TOM POWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
How is Harrison's most unliked hero?  :ph34r:

Answer the question!!

lol :P  :lol:  :lol:  :P

I saw him earlier walking up Harrison Ave. counting signs for the mayor, Tom let the other guys do that PLEASE do some work that will benefit our town...

THANK YOU FOR WALKING AND NOT TALKING UP A PARKING SPACE ON THE AVENUE, DO YOU REALIZE THAT THESE BUSINESSES NEED THE PARKING FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS, THE MAYOR SHOULD LET ALL WHO WORK IN THE TOWN HALL TO PLEASE PARK ELSEWHERE AND LEAVE THE AVENUE AVAILABLE SO BUSINESSESS COULD FLOURISH. NOT PARKING I'LL GO ELESEWHERE THAT IS USUALLY WHAT HAPPENS........ WAKE UP MAYOR... WAY TO GO TOM POWELL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

YES HE IS A JOKE. THIS GUY DOES NOTHING FOR THE PEOPLE OF HARRISON OR THE TOWN THAT PAYS HIS SALARY....... ALL HE CAN DO IS CRITICIZE PEOPLE, HE THINKS HIS SHIT DON'T STINK........ TOM WAKE UP AND SMELL YOURSELF.....

THE MAYOR MOST DEFINITELY OWED YOU SOMETHING TO GRANT YOU A JOB IN THIS TOWN WE LIVE IN OTHERWISE HE WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN THE JOB TO SUCH AN ARROGANT, INCONSIDERATE AND INEDUCATED PERSON LIKE YOURSELF...... WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU EVEN SHOWED UP FOR ANY TOWN FUNCTION OTHER THAN A POLITICAL FUNCTION? NEVER........... HOW ABOUT ATTENDING A CIVIC ORGANIZATION FUNCTION OR FUNDRAISER? NEVER.....

WHAT IS THE MATTER CAN'T YOU AFFORD TO SUPPORT A GOOD CAUSE OR IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY IN HARRISON, WE PAY YOUR SALARY, WHAT IS YOUR JOB? WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?

I WILL ALSO WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER MR. P.

Guest Do you know

Do you know that if you live in another county, you have to register in that county.

It's illegal to vote in a county you don't live in. Big brother will be watching,

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Joseph Lauro
Do you know that if you live in another county, you have to register in that county.

It's illegal to vote in a county you don't live in.  Big brother will be watching,

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have Joseph Lauro answer the question

Guest Guest

Joseph Lauro probably will answer. I just saw the town payroll and it's funny how Tom gets $47,000+ as Neighborhood Preservation Program cordinator and Millan did it for free. It's funny as NPP cordinator Tom knocks down a 1 family and puts ups 2 two families. WAY TO PRESERVE HARRISON TOM.

I'M WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER TOO. MAYBE TUESDAY MIKE WILL ANSWER FOR ALL OF US. BYE BYYYEEEEEEEEE.

Hey Thomas,

I was going to ask you to answer the questions when I saw you in town hall yesterday, but I want people to see your answer.  I want people to see the ignorance running this town.

I want the people to see, how you, who told me the problem with this town is the SPANISH SPEAKING PEOPLE (in the Spanish Pavillion { :huh: what balls}).  WOULD YOU DEFEND YOUR COMMENTS and answer the traffic question and your NPP position (getting paid for 3-4years and only preforming on election years) :angry: .

One other question, for the last 3 years, I've been trying to understand how you can tell me parks and recreational space in this re-development is no good because it wont pay taxes.  Would you explain that to me one more time and let the people see your explanation.

Thank You

Michael Fernández

STILL WAITING, MAYBE YOU CAN ANSWER THE QUESTION WEDNESDAY JUNE 6TH AT THE TOWN MEETING.

Archived