cuffed then given jobs

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

This is why the cops were against the specials, and it was only a matter of time before they screwed up and it also helps to be related to the JUDGE.

Guest guest
what happened to the one from the Gardens?..got to be alcohol related...seen the cops at his house a feww weeks ago

The cops have come to the Gardens a couple of times in the past few weeks in reference to these town hall workers. Now, I assume that you are referring to the guy that the ex 'new' Special replaced on the sweeper?

So many town hall employees from the Gardns, its getting hard to keep track of who is who.

Guest guest

HIS GRANDMOTHER AND THE JUDGE MOTHER WERE SISTERS THAT IS HOW THEY ARE RELATED.AND YES THAT IS HIS SISTER THAT WORKS IN THE WATER DEPARTMENT AND HIS BOROTHER IN LAW.

Guest Guest
HIS GRANDMOTHER AND THE JUDGE MOTHER WERE SISTERS THAT IS HOW THEY ARE RELATED.AND YES THAT IS HIS SISTER THAT WORKS IN THE WATER DEPARTMENT AND HIS BOROTHER IN LAW.

DON'T WORRY ******* ***** ON TOP OF IT. WHEN HE IS NOT ON THE FLOOR FOR A TEN COUNT.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

you have too much time on your hands, to worry who it related to who. why don't you go get a life.

you have too much time on your hands, to worry who it related to who.  why don't you go get a life.

BLAH BLAH BLAH Get a life! Can you come up with a better line???? This is how things work in this town why are you surprised? The kid screwed up so he couldn't get a job as a special, so instead they give him a different town job and still put themselves at risk.....Priceless!

Guest Guest

Let me get this straight..............

he was a sworn officer...then he was fired...then got a job with the town

SO I guess now when a cop screws up he now can at LEAST get a Town part time job...WOW...thanks Zarbetski

Guest Guest

SO I guess now when a cop screws up he now can at LEAST get a Town part time job...WOW...thanks Zarbetski

now I hear that the other new "special" is in hot water with the HPD-

also now residing in Kearny as he is no longer living in the gardens

Guest guest

BEFORE HE MADE HIS 'ERROR IN JUDGMENT;, I THOUGHT THAT HE WAS ONLY IN TRAINING TO BE A part-time 'SPECIAL' like Moose, not a full-time policeman?

Guest Guest
BLAH BLAH BLAH Get a life! Can you come up with a better line???? This is how things work in this town why are you surprised? The kid screwed up so he couldn't get a job as a special, so instead they give him a different town job and still put themselves at risk.....Priceless!

That's how it works in every town! Not just this town, and anyone who thinks otherwise isn't wise at all!