Mr. Mangin please reconsider

Guest Guest

Guest bill young
Think again, Jimbo!! Try to remember every conversation you've had in, oh say, the last five weeks.

And despite all your derogatory statements about me--you just can't resist reading my posts and responding! Can you? The fact that I have the power to commandeer even a miniscule portion of your thought is enough reward for me.

Typical response for a power junky. But, what Jim says is still true. Right now you play with his frustration, so feed your ego.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
:lol:  :lol: JIM YA GOTA DO IT ! RUN FOR MAYOR"BUT DO THE JOB THIS TIME ALL THE WAY!!!! CLEAN HOUSE IF YOU MUST ! PICK GOOD FOLKS TO HELP! YOU ARE THE LAST GENERATION THAT KNOWS THE" TRUTH AND HISTORY "THE NEWBES HAVE NO CLUE! IF YOU DON'T THE TOWN IS SCREWED! LOT OF KIDS WILL GET SICK FOR YEARS & YEARS TO COME  "DO IT"  AND DO IT NOW!!! :lol:  :lol:

JIM MANGIN LET'S RUN FOR THE BOARD OF EDUCATION TOGETHER. AS YOU KNOW I TOO WAS AT ONE TIME A BIG SUPPORTER OF THE MAYOR,AND THEN I HAD AN EPIPHANY WHEN I GOT TO REALLY KNOW HIM.ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT THE MAYOR MAY HAVE THE TOWNCOUNSIL TOTALLY WRAPPED BUT HE IS GRADUALLY LOSING HIS GRIP ON THE BOARD OF ED.JUST LOOK AT THE LAST ELECTION WHEN ONE THIRD OF HIS TICKET LOST. THAT IS BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES TO OUR CHILDREN PEOPLE ARE SEEING RIGHT THROUGH HIM AND THE 21 YEARS OF MARY TORRES. MARY TORRES HAS NO CHILDREN ATTENDING THE KEARNY SCHOOL SYSTEM AND SHE IS ONLY THERE SO THE MAYOR CAN MAKE ALL THE APPOINTMENTS.NOW RUMOR HAS IT THAT SHE WANTS TO GIVE HIM THE BIGGEST JOB IN THE DISTRICT. IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE MARY TORRES MUST AND WILL GO.............................................YOUR FRIEND AND HOPEFULLY RUNNING TOGHETER AT THE NEXT BOARD OF ED ELECTION...BERT DIAZ..

Guest A. Realist
JIM MANGIN LET'S RUN FOR THE BOARD OF EDUCATION TOGETHER. AS YOU KNOW I TOO WAS AT ONE TIME A BIG SUPPORTER OF THE MAYOR,AND THEN I HAD AN EPIPHANY WHEN I GOT TO REALLY KNOW HIM.ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT THE MAYOR MAY HAVE THE TOWNCOUNSIL TOTALLY WRAPPED BUT HE IS GRADUALLY LOSING HIS GRIP ON THE BOARD OF ED.JUST LOOK AT THE LAST ELECTION WHEN ONE THIRD OF HIS TICKET LOST. THAT IS BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES TO OUR CHILDREN PEOPLE ARE SEEING RIGHT THROUGH HIM AND THE 21 YEARS OF MARY TORRES. MARY TORRES HAS NO CHILDREN ATTENDING THE KEARNY SCHOOL SYSTEM AND SHE IS ONLY THERE SO THE MAYOR CAN MAKE ALL THE APPOINTMENTS.NOW RUMOR HAS IT THAT SHE WANTS TO GIVE HIM THE BIGGEST JOB IN THE DISTRICT. IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE MARY TORRES MUST AND WILL GO.............................................YOUR FRIEND AND HOPEFULLY RUNNING TOGHETER AT THE NEXT BOARD OF ED ELECTION...BERT DIAZ..

If this and the other posts attributed to Bert Diaz were actually written by him, then he, as a school administrator, should be ashamed. A public school principal who misspells simple words, employs run-on sentences and has a total disregard for punctuation? (His math skills are adequate, though. He knows that 1 out of 3 equals 1/3; but conversely, does he realize that means that 2/3 of the Mayor's ticket won?) Worst of all, this man who should serve as a paradigm for children, embraces and perpetuates an unsubstantiated "rumor" to further his own agenda.

Please, Norberto! Say it isn't you!

Bert,

I agree. Change is coming to the Board of Education, and that change is long over-due.

As for running together, let's just say that election is eight and a half months away. Right now, I'm interested in seeing how this BOE handles the budget cuts from the Town Council. My guess is they'll go after the groups with little political power, while ignoring the "big ticket" costs that go to a chosen few.

The BOE has the opportunity to do the right thing. All I can suggest is to stay informed and stay involved.

Jim Mangin

ps - turn your CAPS LOCK off. Thanks.

Guest A. Realist
Bert,

I agree. Change is coming to the Board of Education, and that change is long over-due.

As for running together, let's just say that election is eight and a half months away. Right now, I'm interested in seeing how this BOE handles the budget cuts from the Town Council. My guess is they'll go after the groups with little political power, while ignoring the "big ticket" costs that go to a chosen few.

The BOE has the opportunity to do the right thing. All I can suggest is to stay informed and stay involved.

Jim Mangin

ps - turn your CAPS LOCK off. Thanks.

In other words, Bert, Jimbo sees you as a liability! Quite a nifty brush-off!!

If this and the other posts attributed to Bert Diaz were actually written by him, then he, as a school administrator, should be ashamed. A public school principal who misspells simple words, employs run-on sentences and has a total disregard for punctuation? (His math skills are adequate, though. He knows that 1 out of 3 equals 1/3; but conversely, does he realize that means that 2/3 of the Mayor's ticket won?) Worst of all, this man who should serve as a paradigm for children, embraces and perpetuates an unsubstantiated "rumor" to further his own agenda.

Please, Norberto! Say it isn't you!

Yup...sounds like BD.

JW

Guest Guest 100
Yea I guess. But that's ok.

I'm still right. And he's (she's) still an ass.

Jim Mangin  :ph34r:

Jim, A.realist is A. Santos lover, so much so he/she may really be one and the same..........hmmmmm. Sounds girlee to me!

OK realist stir it up and spin! But honestly realist would you want people to think you were associated with Mr. Diaz?

I believe that was the point he was making.

Who does want to be associated with Bert? Who again was on Bert's BOE ticket? Nobody.

Even his biggest supporters at Washington School are now singing the praises of Mary Costello and saying Bert who?.

JW

I believe that was the point he was making.

Who does want to be associated with Bert?  Who again was on Bert's BOE ticket?  Nobody.

Even his biggest supporters at Washington School are now singing the praises of Mary Costello and saying Bert who?.

JW

The only voters who wanted to be associated with me were 285 from Dave Stevenson's ticket........Remember Joe W,.......Dave Stevenson's ticket won,but Dave Stevenson LOST.........MISSION ACCOMPLISH.........What have you done lately?

OK realist stir it up and spin! But honestly realist would you want people to think you were associated with Mr. Diaz?

I only associate my self with people who are not "scared" to bring forth their true identity on this website........Who is Joe W? Who is realist? Who is CR? PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

I only associate my self with people who are not "scared" to bring forth their true identity on this website........Who is Joe W? Who is realist? Who is CR? PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

It is not hard to figure out who I am for most people. But then again, yo uare not most people. My identity is only a click away.

JW

The only voters who wanted to be associated with me were 285 from Dave Stevenson's ticket........Remember Joe W,.......Dave Stevenson's ticket won,but Dave Stevenson LOST.........MISSION ACCOMPLISH.........What have you done lately?

You really can't be proud that you got 285 votes, are you?

JW

Guest A. Realist

You really need to adopt a nom de plume. A public school principal who writes as poorly as you do, should disguise his identity!!

You really need to adopt a nom de plume. A public school principal who writes as poorly as you do, should disguise his identity!!

YO realist, if you think that anybody on this web is going to write formally or even waste their time with spell check you are out of your mind.The exception of course is "Joe W" ADVANCED STANDING KARDINAL WITH A K{now there is a title to be really proud of, with his little bird and all] With a position and title in life{****** ** ** ***** ************] like that and with all the personnell decision he has to make he keeps his spell check busy.......He is a very IMPORTANT MAN. ADVANCED STANDING KARDINAL WITH A K!!!!!!!!Now there is something to be proud of!!!!!!!!So my new pen name will

be BERT DIAZ ADVANCED STANDING PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPAL WITH A P!!!!!!!! I now need to get some kind of little bird like "Joe W" has. FORGET SPELL CHECK, I like when "Joe W" makes little corrections for me. He is a legend in his own mind .

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

You really can't be proud that you got 285 votes, are you?

JW

Yes. I am proud to have taken the votes from Dave Stevenson.Thus, his team won but he lost. See "Joe W" in political stratagems they title that THE SPOLIER.I was very proud to have the opportunity in SPOLING Dave Stevenson'selection. I would have prefered to have won a seat on the BOE but I still felt very victorious because of his lost. Hey "Joe W" don't forget to correct my spelling, syntax, grammar and overall all writing content because I know how important that makes you feel, with that " ADVANCED STANDING KARDINAL BIRD WITH A K " TITLE YOU HAVE.

Guest Retired English Teacher
Yes. I am proud to have taken the votes from Dave Stevenson.Thus, his team won but he lost. See "Joe W" in political stratagems they title that THE SPOLIER.I was very proud to have the opportunity in SPOLING Dave Stevenson'selection. I would have prefered to have won a seat on the BOE but I still felt very victorious because of his lost. Hey "Joe W" don't forget to correct my spelling, syntax, grammar and overall all writing content because I know how important that makes you feel, with that " ADVANCED STANDING KARDINAL BIRD WITH A K " TITLE YOU HAVE.

Please allow me to correct Mr. Diaz' posting:

1) punctuation following "Yes" would have been better served by a comma rather than a period;

2) inferred pause following "See" requires a comma;

3) words spelled incorrectly---spoiler, spoiling, preferred, loss

4) phrase should read, "opportunity to", not "opportunity in"

5) "overall all" is a redundancy

6) general sentence structure is fragmented and lacks clarity

The errors are so numerous that I'm sure I must have missed some. Perhaps Joe W. would care to add something.

Mr. Diaz, as an educator and administrator, you should be extremely aware of your communication skills as presented on a public forum. It is most disturbing that you have taken such a cavalier attitude regarding your lack thereof.

1) punctuation following "Yes" would have been better served by a comma rather than a period;

The errors are so numerous that I'm sure I must have missed some.  Perhaps Joe W. would care to add something. 

Mr. Diaz, as an educator and administrator, you should be extremely aware of your communication skills as presented on a public forum.  It is most disturbing that you have taken such a cavalier attitude regarding  your lack thereof.

I don't do spell check with informal writing and sometimes I do not even use caps, but it is allowed in all "chat rooms in the world so stay retired or next time I will write in Spanish or Portuguese.

Guest Guest 99
I don't do spell check with informal writing and sometimes I do not even use caps, but it is allowed in all "chat rooms in the world so stay retired or next time I will write in Spanish or Portuguese.

You can post in any language you wish because no one is listening to you. :lol:

Guest Retired English Teacher

Ay que bueno! Yo hablo y comprendo un poquito Espanol, tambien. Buenas dias y vaya con Dios, mi amigo, Norberto.

(Como se dice "lighten up" en Espanol?)

The errors are so numerous that I'm sure I must have missed some.  Perhaps Joe W. would care to add something. 

Mr. Diaz, as an educator and administrator, you should be extremely aware of your communication skills as presented on a public forum.  It is most disturbing that you have taken such a cavalier attitude regarding  your lack thereof.

Nope, not adding anything. He is a lost cause.

JW

Archived