Disgusted

Guest Town Resident

Guest guest

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I TELL MY CHILDREN NOT TO TALK TO YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE YOU WILL NEVER GET TO TALK TO MY CHILDREN ON SCHOOL GROUNDS OR OFF SCHOOL GROUNDS MAYBE ANOTHER OFFICER JUST NOT YOU.MAYBE YOU WERE IN THE REMEDIAL CLASS OR SPECIAL EDUCATION IS THAT HOW YOU GOT HIRED.GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. I WILL REFRESH YOUR MEMORY YOU FORGET REAL FAST.EVERYDAY THERE IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.

Guest Guest_resident_*

I AGREE YOU 100 PERCENT WE THINK THESE CLASSES ARE CROWED NOW WAIT AND MORE HOUSES BEING BUILT WE WILL NEED 3 MORE SCHOOLS.THANK GOD MY CHILDREN ARE ALMOST OUT OF SCHOOL .BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR THESE OTHER CHILDREN IN OVER CROWED CLASSROOM YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THE BOARD OF EDUCATION CARES THEY DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER CHILDREN IN THE SCHOOLS YOU CAN BET YOUR LIFE ON THAT. WAKE UP HARRISON BOARD OF EDUCATION WHERE ARE ALL THESE CHILDREN GOING TO GO.

Guest Guest
It's only going to get worse as it gets more crowded with this re-development  Thanks Town Council

I agree with you 100% there are way to many kids as it is to a classroom never mind how many more will be added. They should have realized this but what do they care their kids would never attend a harrison school. So instead they'll keep on adding trailers and using cafaterias for classrooms.

Archived