Sherri & Pettigrew Councilwomen

Guest Harry

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest one voter
Just wondering how Mrs. Sherry's strolls through the 2nd ward are going?  Anyone know?  Perhaps someone has spotted her and asked.

Babra Sherry should be Mayor. She cares so much for this town. Her walks payoff for her ward it is getting better by the day.

She has her finger on the pulse of the town and can get things done.

The last fact is, she is easier on the eyes than Al Santos.

Babra Sherry should be Mayor. She cares so much for this town. Her walks payoff for her ward it is getting better by the day.

Your last fact is very questionable.

Is this a joke or you serious?

Is this a joke or you serious?

I think guest has agood idea. Ms. Sherry knows the people better and really is more involved than Mr. Santos.

She may be able to bring some class to the town. We all would like that.

Why don't you think about it Ms.Sherry? Please.

I think the Grey Panther would make a good mayor, but I know how loyal she is and how deeply she respects Santos. I think most of the regular Dems envision Santos to be around for quite awhile. Well, we're sure of at least the next FOUR YEARS.

Much as I like Al Santos, I would have to agree that Mrs. Sherry kind of edges him out in the "looks" department.

Are you really serious? Naaaah

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
I think the Grey Panther would make a good mayor, but I know how loyal she is and how deeply she respects Santos. I think most of the regular Dems invision Santos to be around for quite awhile. Well, we're sure of at least the next FOUR YEARS.

Much as I like Al Santos, I would have to agree that Mrs. Sherry kind of edges him out in the "looks" department.

Hey Ms. Barbara Sherry Ciffelli, last night when we were at Senator and North Bergen Mayor Sacco's party,do you recall how Mayor Santos tried a few years back to implicate that Great Man, Senator Sacco, with Hudson County corruption? Do you remember all the bad statements and implications Mayor Santos made about Mr. Sacco? My wife and I were guest at Senator Sacco's party last night and you must admit Senator Sacco is a GREAT MAN who is loved by his community, the County,Governor Codey and Democratic Dignitaries from all over the USA.Barbara, do you recall how Mayor Santos even tried to topple Senator/ Mayor Sacco from the Senate seat by making false implications about him?{ Hudson County Corruption, Janiewzewki,etc,etc,?) You did NOT want to discuss any polictical issues last night with me how about having a debate publicly now? You know I was there last night and saw how insignificant, practically ignored, and rightly so, was Mayor Santos.Is it any wonder why our taxes are so high, when that Dodo Bird Mayor that we have goes up against PURE GREATNESS likeSenator/ Mayor Sacco, and makes false allegations about Corruption? How about the fact that Mary Torres was NOT there last night? It was a good thing that you and Carol Jean Doyle, as well as- Laura Ciffelli were there to hold that Dodo Bird we have for a Mayor's hand. I am glad that you Ladies are finally weening him off Mary Torres, it is about time!!! I was truly embarrased as were you and the other Council members that were there last night whether you admit it or not the way Santos was ignored.The Kearny people have a right to know, that as long as we have Dodo Bird Mayor Santos and and his wetnurse, Mary Torres, we will never be a true part of the Hudson County Democratic Machine because of his disrespect to that GREAT MAN, SENATOR MAYOR SACCO. And all things being equal, our taxes will continue to soar.I hope the rumors I heard last night are true, that Mayor Santos is going to school for Tax Laws, got a Clerical Job with the County,and will soon be resigning from the Mayor's seat.It was strongly suggested that you or Carol Jean Doyle will be Mayor.If either one of you would become Mayor that woud be a step in the right direction and we would be embraced by the surrounding Democratic parties in the State of New Jersey.Let's face it Mayor Santos has zero charisma and he is a dodo bird. HAVE HIM STEP DOWN.CAROL JEAN DOYLE or BABARA SHERRY CIFFELI FOR MAYOR!!! GET RID OF DODO BIRD SANTOS AND HIS WETNURSE, MARY TORRES.How about it Babara, do you want to debate on KOTW or did you finally figure out last night what is going on and why I am so adament about taking wetnurse, Mary Torres, out of the BOE this April,2006?Come on Barbara, do you accept the challenge publicly or does the TRUTH and THE FACTS scare you? I will be waiting to hear from you via KOTW. I still Luv Ya, Bert.

Dam well, serious! She has what it takes!

I suggested that Barbra Sherry become mayor before and not just because of her looks.

She would get a lot of support and start putting Kearny in order. I'm sure we could put it all together behind her leadership.

You, go girl !! Please do it.

Archived