Sherri & Pettigrew Councilwomen

Guest Harry

Guest guest1212
That's exactly what I was referring to---you based your response on a total lack of information regarding the "family bashing". Mrs. Sherry is a smart cookie who can roll with the punches when the punches are only aimed at her, but why in hell should she have to endure her kids, her grandkids and any other family member being brought into it? No, it is not what should happen when you are in public office!

And why do you get to choose the forum for her to answer your questions? She offered to talk to anyone IN PERSON. Isn't that better than posting on a web-site? Or does person-to-person, face-to-face make you uncomfortable?

Mrs. Sherry is too nice to call anyone an idiot, but I'm not....

This topic was started a long time ago it was first posted for Sherry and Pettigrew to answer. It was not about who is who I really do not care. The problems and questions posted here are of real concern . Mrs. Sherry is aware of the problems but she must answer to Santos. Is she your councilwomen? I went face to face with her on problems and she had nothing to offer. Iam wondering if she is like Santos can never admit he is wrong.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest
Ouch! Did that sting, or what? Guest, consider yourself B**ch-slapped by the Grey Panther.

Ha no one like the so called panther could B**ch slap anyone . The only thing she could do is B**ch a piece of dough. Go now along with the puppet show. I guess we could call her the Grey Puppet.Now the show must go on.

Guest Guest
That's exactly what I was referring to---you based your response on a total lack of information regarding the "family bashing". Mrs. Sherry is a smart cookie who can roll with the punches when the punches are only aimed at her, but why in hell should she have to endure her kids, her grandkids and any other family member being brought into it? No, it is not what should happen when you are in public office!

And why do you get to choose the forum for her to answer your questions? She offered to talk to anyone IN PERSON. Isn't that better than posting on a web-site? Or does person-to-person, face-to-face make you uncomfortable?

Mrs. Sherry is too nice to call anyone an idiot, but I'm not....

"Mrs. Sherry is too nice to call anyone an idiot, but I'm not...."

This statement shows your dual personality since A. Realist Mrs. Sherry.

Am I right KOTW?

Oh brother! What an a** kissing session between you, Sherry, and Joe W.  You ought to start a club.  Now if you focused that energy on actually solving problems Kearny might be as good as you three say it is. :lol:

BTW Mrs. Sherry it's ISP.

Please point to any post where I state how good Kearny is.

JW

Guest A. Realist
Ha no one like the so called panther could B**ch slap anyone . The only thing she could do is B**ch a piece of dough. Go now along with the puppet show. I guess we could call her the Grey Puppet.Now the show must go on.

Did you ever consider a literary career? Your creativity, your imagery, your masterful use of repetition---stunning, I tell you, just stunning!

"B**ch a piece of dough"----what the hell does that mean?

Guest guest
Before you post, do you actually ever read the threads? At least four members of her family have been discussed on this site. The lady has been called a liar, an uncaring opportunist and basically a thief. Gee, I can't imagine why she wouldn't want to discuss issues with the dolts on this board, can you?

She made it very clear--if you have something to say to HER, she will listen. Call her.

Hey Realist do you wipe the Mayor and council A**? Sure looks like it. You make a fool out of yourself.

Guest A. Realist
Maybe people feel that her family is fair game because she pulls the strings to help them out.

Yeah, and people could be wrong, which is the order of the day on this board.

Oh, and thanks for responding. So much for the big BOYCOTT A. REALIST movement.

Realist , First there is no such animal as the Panther. Panther is generic work used to descibe many large cats other than the lion. I would not brag that Mrs. Sherry is a grey panther because grey does not exist and the animal panther does not. Maybe you are confused when you see the picture of a big black cat its either a black leopard or a puma. Please make yourself clear. I consider myself the Siberian Tiger or a Amur . So if a panther does not exist then what big cat would you call Sherry? I would say a hyena just like you.

Guest A. Realist
Oh brother! What an a** kissing session between you, Sherry, and Joe W.  You ought to start a club.  Now if you focused that energy on actually solving problems Kearny might be as good as you three say it is. :lol:

BTW Mrs. Sherry it's ISP.

"A**kissing session" is so crass, don't you think? We prefer to call it the Mutual Admiration Society. As a matter of fact, we're all going camping this weekend in Santos' Winnebago to discuss world issues. We'd invite you, but all that intellect in one place would probably blow your mind.

FYI Guest: there are two different terms pertinent to discussing determination of an internet ID--Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Internet Protocol Signature (IPS).

Guest A. Realist
Realist , First there is no such animal as the Panther. Panther is generic work used to descibe many large cats other than the lion. I would not brag that Mrs. Sherry is a grey panther because grey does not exist and the animal panther does not. Maybe you are confused when you see the picture of a big black cat its either a black leopard or a puma. Please make yourself clear. I consider myself the Siberian Tiger or a  Amur . So if a panther does not exist then what big cat would you call Sherry?  I would say a hyena just like you.

I'm sure it took you a while to come to that rather convoluted conclusion, however you're the one who is confused, very confused! The nickname has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ANIMAL KINGDOM. I explained this a long time ago, but apparently you guys neither have a grasp of historical politics, nor do you even read the posts before you fire off some inane response.

Listen carefully: ages ago, back in the 1960s, 70s and 80s there was an activist group called the Grey Panthers (a parody on the Black Panthers) composed of senior citizens (like Mrs. Sherry) who banded together to exert their collective political power. Are you getting this yet? I wasn't comparing her to a cat, I was lauding her activism.

Geez, do I have to teach you guys everything?

Guest Guest 1
"A**kissing session" is so crass, don't you think? We prefer to call it the Mutual Admiration Society. As a matter of fact, we're all going camping this weekend in Santos' Winnebago to discuss world issues. We'd invite you, but all that intellect in one place would probably blow your mind.

FYI Guest: there are two different terms pertinent to discussing determination of an internet ID--Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Internet Protocol Signature (IPS).

Thanks for the info Al.

Guest Catch 22

I don't recall any "family bashing" comments. I do recall it being mentioned that both Mrs. Sherry and Pettigrew used their political influence to secure jobs for members of their families who may have found it hard to obtain employment elsewhere. This is a fact so why get so super sensitive about it. I also recall as a "personal" favor, Mr. Mangin got Mrs. Sherry's grandson a job. And.... Mrs. Doyle's son now works for the Bd. of Ed. and the Bd. Pres. is a Santos aide. Do they really expect us to believe there is no influence peddling. Their outrage is more offensive than the influence peddling. They shouldn't even deny it. Santos speaks for all of them and they all owe him. Ask Santos the questions, he has no children employed and he is on this forum. Although I did enjoy Mrs. Sherry's walks through disneyland, she ought to get out of town more often. If you can't stand the heat...........

Guest Guest
I don't recall any "family bashing" comments. I do recall it being mentioned that both Mrs. Sherry and Pettigrew used their political influence to secure jobs for members of their families who may have found it hard to obtain employment elsewhere.  This is a fact so why get so super sensitive about it.  I also recall as a "personal" favor, Mr. Mangin got Mrs. Sherry's grandson a job.  And....  Mrs. Doyle's son now works for the Bd. of Ed. and the Bd. Pres. is a Santos aide.  Do they really expect us to believe there is no influence peddling.  Their outrage is more offensive than the influence peddling.  They shouldn't even deny it.  Santos speaks for all of them and they all owe him. Ask Santos the questions, he has no children employed and he is on this forum.  Although I did enjoy Mrs. Sherry's walks through disneyland, she ought to get out of town more often.  If you can't stand the heat...........

You forgot Pettigrew's son got a temporary part-time job that turned into a permanent full time job on the Street Department despite a hiring freeze. Santos is a hypocrite. The hiring freeze only exists in his mind but not in practice.

Guest guest this
I'm sure it took you a while to come to that rather convoluted conclusion, however you're the one who is confused, very confused! The nickname has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ANIMAL KINGDOM. I explained this a long time ago, but apparently you guys neither have a grasp of historical politics, nor do you even read the posts before you fire off some inane response.

Listen carefully: ages ago, back in the 1960s, 70s and 80s there was an activist group called the Grey Panthers (a parody on the Black Panthers) composed of senior citizens (like Mrs. Sherry) who banded together to exert their collective political power. Are you getting this yet? I wasn't comparing her to a cat, I was lauding her activism.

Geez, do I have to teach you guys everything?

Really Al Realist you need help.Always wiping as***.

Guest guest
Did you ever consider a literary career? Your creativity, your imagery, your masterful use of repetition---stunning, I tell you, just stunning!

"B**ch a piece of dough"----what the hell does that mean?

You must be old if you do not know what B**ch slap a piece of dough is.Sometimes repetition works. Must I tell you about your puppet show in Kearny please hurry a string is going to be pulled and they need your help. Idiot.

Guest Guest
You forgot Pettigrew's son got a temporary part-time job that turned into a permanent full time job on the Street Department despite a hiring freeze.  Santos is a hypocrite.  The hiring freeze only exists in his mind but not in practice.

No I did not. The topic was Mrs. Sherry's family. We haven't even go into the others....Pettigrew, doyle etc.

Guest Guest
Yeah, and people could be wrong, which is the order of the day on this board.

Oh, and thanks for responding. So much for the big BOYCOTT A. REALIST movement.

Wrong? Including you? Stare hard enough and you won't even notice the strings.

Please keep posting, you show what you're made of every time. :angry:

Guest Guest

Santos leave his mom to go camping? Doubt it.

Guest Guest
Couldn't do it, could you?

To quote John McEnroe: Answer the question idiot.

JW

How about your avatar moron! :lol:

Quoting John "The Whinner" McEnroe is the best you could do? Do what you do best; look back and re-live your High School track days a little more and kiss Realist's a**.

How about your avatar moron! :angry:

Quoting John "The Whinner" McEnroe is the best you could do? Do what you do best; look back and re-live your High School track days a little more and kiss Realist's a**.

So...having a picture of the Kardinal as an avatar is an indication of how great I think Kearny is? That is a bit of a leap.

Again, please point to a post where I state my opinion about that state of affairs in Kearny. You can't, can you?

JW

Guest Guest
So...having a picture of the Kardinal as an avatar is an indication of how great I think Kearny is?  That is a bit of a leap.

Again, please point to a post where I state my opinion about that state of affairs in Kearny.  You can't, can you?

JW

The Kearny Kardinal, It's Kardinal with a K, constantly kissing a**'s of the people who think things are so wonderful, please....it's no leap at all.

Anyway what does finding a post have to do with this thread, the point of the post is that your an a** kisser. Constantly agreeing with those posters implies you think everthing is OK in Kearny. Can you be objective or are you headed down to the town hall with Realist to see the puppet show and drink some Kool-Aid?

Guest Guest
The Kearny Kardinal, It's Kardinal with a K, constantly kissing a**'s of the people who think things are so wonderful, please....it's no leap at all.

Anyway what does finding a post have to do with this thread, the point of the post is that your an a** kisser.  Constantly agreeing with those posters implies you think everthing is OK in Kearny.  Can you be objective or are you headed down to the town hall with Realist to see the puppet show and drink some Kool-Aid?

You have no idea what I think of this town.

You also have no idea what my "signature" referes to, so I'll explain it to you. On the old publiccitizenonline.com website, run by Frankie Ferreira, he constantly posted about the Kearny Cardinals. So, I just corrected him. It took him for every to coreect his mistake. It is my way of supporting the high school sports teams, not a reflection of my thoughts about the town and the way it is currently being run.

Apparently, you do not attend the council meetings, otherwise, you would know that I do not attend.

I just find it amazing that the majority complaining here really do nothing in the real world to try to fix what they believe is wrong. If I think something is wrong, I don't post it here. I will call the mayor's office directly.

JW

Archived