Kearny = illegal immigrant heaven

Guest Guest

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Concerned

My comment is just that, a comment. I am so tired of hearing all this bullsht about people that the " white class" shitted on. There would be no hatred or ill feelings if every American, be it either born here or a new citizen, were treated EQUAL. If you want to live in America, please learn the English language. The government did not make life easy for my ancestors, they HAD to learn the language, if they wanted to survive here. We did not get special programs, bank loans, all of the other ammenities that the newly arrived get. Everything was written in English, I bear no hatred for these people except the fact is that they expect it. How dare you expect special treatment because you are an immigrant. And our government goes along with it, so who is to blame, US, because we allowed it to happen. And as far as illegal immigrants GET OUT, you don't belong here, my family helped build this country for the American people, not so, illegals could come here drain our finances and destroy the economy. Our welfare rolls are high enough, and our school taxes are outrageous. So now that I vented Thank You

Guest ignorance is not bliss
QFT!

There can be a Peruvian Day parade and a Mexican Day and what have you...there can never be a White Pride day...that's the devil's work!

rofl...all these hispanics need to get off their high horses. They all, the ones i've been in contact with, seem to think the world owes them something or that they're better than everyone else. :blink:

First of all Peruvian and Mexican pertain to a group of people from those respective countries--Peru and Mexico.

"White" is not an ethnic background nor does it reflect a group of people from any one country.

I'm not Hispanic, I'm of Portuguese descent, born in the U.S., damn proud of my Portuguese roots and living in this town my entire 30 years of life. There is already a St. Patrick's day parade--that preceeded any other parade in Kearny. There's a Portugal Day parade, and so too do the Peruvians have a right to their parade as does any other culture who decides to band together to organize such an event in a show of solidarity and pride for their countries of origin.

If you're using "white" to identify the Scotch, Germans, British, Poles, Italians, Swedes, whatever background you're from, these groups also have every right to organize their own parades or celebrations.

Feeling inferior because the Peruvians, or Mexicans or what have you can actually have the balls and motivation to organize these parades and celebrations, and your "whites" fall short, is no reason to play the racism card.

Your idea of a "white pride parade" is scarily similar to the KKK marches in the south. I'm frightened of continuing to live in this town--the same town that houses ignorant people who tell others to "speak English" when they are trying to hold up their elderly grandmother on her way to a doctor's appointment. Unfortunately, she is iliterate, never learned to read or write much less learn the English language but that didn't stop her from years of work and tax paying in this country, state, town, which helped fund the"white"welfare babies of the 1970s and 1980s in Kearny, who have become the same morons in this forum spewing racist retoric.

That same piece of crap who told ME that, DIDN'T REALIZE I speak perfect English and got a fitting response back in his native tongue.

Guest Guest
First of all Peruvian and Mexican pertain to a group of people from those respective countries--Peru and Mexico.

"White" is not an ethnic background nor does it reflect a group of people from any one country.

I'm not Hispanic, I'm of Portuguese descent, born in the U.S., damn proud of my Portuguese roots and living in this town my entire 30 years of life. There is already a St. Patrick's day parade--that preceeded any other parade in Kearny. There's a Portugal Day parade, and so too do the Peruvians have a right to their parade as does any other culture who decides to band together to organize such an event in a show of solidarity and pride for their countries of origin.

If you're using "white" to identify the Scotch, Germans, British, Poles, Italians, Swedes, whatever background you're from, these groups also have every right to organize their own parades or celebrations.

Feeling inferior because the Peruvians, or Mexicans or what have you can actually have the balls and motivation to organize these parades and celebrations, and your "whites" fall short, is no reason to play the racism card.

Your idea of a "white pride parade" is scarily similar to the KKK marches in the south. I'm frightened of continuing to live in this town--the same town that houses ignorant people who tell others to "speak English" when they are trying to hold up their elderly grandmother on her way to a doctor's appointment. Unfortunately, she is iliterate, never learned to read or write much less learn the English language but that didn't stop her from years of work and tax paying in this country, state, town, which helped fund the"white"welfare babies of the 1970s and 1980s in Kearny, who have become the same morons in this forum spewing racist retoric.

That same piece of crap who told ME that, DIDN'T REALIZE I speak perfect English and got a fitting response back in his native tongue.

So then move somewhere else...like um...PORTUGAL! As for your grandmother she should learn english so I dont have to stand behind her in line anywhere and have her try to explain whatever it is she is explaining just to have the clerk not understand her, although he probably wouldnt anyway because your grandmother is a moron. OH and btw, SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!

Guest When Ignorance becomes Racism

More power to you for pointing out the hypocrites out there. Here's some more key points:

Multiple languages have been spoken and permitted in this country from the very beginning of this country's independence and all throughout its history. This diversity included German-only speaking communities in Pennsylvania in the early years of our country. English-only is not historically justified. English-only is just a biased person's way to spread a message of hate.

A Hispanic can be of any race. You can be White or Black or of indigenous descent and be Hispanic. There are white citizens in Peru, for example.

Guest Not So
My comment is just that, a comment. I am so tired of hearing all this bullsht about people that the " white class" shitted on. There would be no hatred or ill feelings if every American, be it either born here or a new citizen, were treated EQUAL. If you want to live in America, please learn the English language. The government did not make life easy for my ancestors, they HAD to learn the language, if they wanted to survive here. We did not get special programs, bank loans, all of the other ammenities that the newly arrived get. Everything was written in English, I bear no hatred for these people except the fact is that they expect it. How dare you expect special treatment because you are an immigrant. And our government goes along with it, so who is to blame, US, because we allowed it to happen. And as far as illegal immigrants GET OUT, you don't belong here, my family helped build this country for the American people, not so, illegals  could come here drain our finances and destroy the economy. Our welfare rolls are high enough, and our school taxes are outrageous. So now that I vented Thank You

Dear Concerned,

Maybe it's you and not them? Republicans would certainly have pandered on this issue IF there were enough support for English-only legislation. But they haven't because they would lose more votes than they would gain by doing so. To me, it sounds like you don't like the outcome that our democratic system has produced.

Immigrants pay taxes. Almost all work. They pay all the taxes everyone else pays, including sales and gas taxes and even income tax with the hope that one day they'll be entitled to federal retirement benefits. Whether indireclty by renting or directly through ownership, immigrants also pay property taxes. If you pay taxes, you have an expectation of getting services in return.

Guest Not So
So then move somewhere else...like um...PORTUGAL! As for your grandmother she should learn english so I dont have to stand behind her in line anywhere and have her try to explain whatever it is she is explaining just to have the clerk not understand her, although he probably wouldnt anyway because your grandmother is a moron. OH and btw, SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!

Hey Guest, What makes you think the poster's grandmother is the one who should move and not you? To me, it sounds like you're the one with the problem since you're the one who can't accept the reality of a multi-cultural America. By the way, you reveal quite a bit about your profound lack of intellect by calling someone else a "moron."

Guest Guest

rofl who the F**K cares what you are. im portuguese too but you know what, i speak english and my parents LEARNED the language and worked their asses off...they didnt sit around having 14 kids and stealing money the gov.

Guest Concerned
Dear Concerned,

Maybe it's you and not them?  Republicans would certainly have pandered on this issue IF there were enough support for English-only legislation.  But they haven't because they would lose more votes than they would gain by doing so.  To me, it sounds like you don't like the outcome that our democratic system has produced. 

Immigrants pay taxes.  Almost all work.  They pay all the taxes everyone else pays, including sales and gas taxes and even income tax with the hope that one day they'll be entitled to federal retirement benefits.  Whether indireclty by renting or directly through ownership, immigrants also pay property taxes.  If you pay taxes, you have an expectation of getting services in return.

:lol: If you read my statement carefully, I said that I am angry about Illegal Imigrants, not people who come here and become citizens and work hard, just the ones who, want to come here and do nothing, and expect that they can get government support, financially or otherwise

Guest You're in serious denial
You know, I heard this line for the first time before 2000. Still twenty years, huh? But over ten have already passed since then. How do you count years? :lol:

Can you provide a link to the article that states that please?

Guest Guest
rofl who the F**K cares what you are. im portuguese too but you know what, i speak english and my parents LEARNED the language and worked their asses off...they didnt sit around having 14 kids and stealing money the gov.

THANK YOU!!!!! MY HAT'S OFF TO YOU.

Can you provide a link to the article that states that please?

Uh, it wasn't an article, it was another person, like the one who stated it here. It's apparently supposedly a statistic, but I've never seen the actual source, just heard/read it out of the mouths (and keyboards :P) of (apparently) very alarmed people. Personally, even if it's true, I wouldn't really give a shit if the minority became the majority.

Just reminds me of all of the failed Second Coming predictions, that's all. :P

Guest Not So
^_^  If you read my statement carefully, I said that I am angry about  Illegal Imigrants, not people who come here and become citizens and work hard, just the ones who, want to come here and do nothing, and expect that they can get government support, financially or otherwise

Why yes, Concerned, I did read it correctly. Some basic facts:

Did you know that the percentage of "illegal immigrants" in the US who are not employed is minute? Just look around you in Kearny. Look at who's working for contractors or landscapers or the kitchen in many of your local restaurants.

Did you know there are many "illegal immigrants" who even own homes?

Did you know that illegal immigrants don't qualify for federal benefits, not college loans, not social security, not welfare, not medicare, not anything?

Did you know that the children of illegal immigrants do qualify for public education while still minors but that the overwhelming majority of the children are born in the US and thus US citizens?

The one area that I think you're right is emergency health care where "illegal immigrants" avail of those services without paying their fair share.

White supremacy is alive and well.

She may be iliterate, but not a moron she is not...she worked hard to pay for your Welfare checks and all that government cheese you eat.

Is it fun spending it all on lottery tickets and booze the first of each month???

I bet the clerk at your store doesn't even need to ask what you want--20 quick pics and a bottle of Jack D.? or wait, a case of Bud??

It must be scary how well I have you pegged, huh?

White trash...

go back to wherever your potato eating, red-faced, liver-diseased people originally came from.

Piece of human garbage that you are...

Or moving to better neighborhoods without piece of shit mexicans. rofl

Omg, my head's about to explode with this one...

white trash moving to "better neighborhoods" to avoid Mexicans?

lol...

your stupidity makes me giggle.... :lol:

where might those neighborhoods be?

oh, that's right, those little shack-for-houses down at the Jersey shore...

i hear the Bud flows like water down there...

so when will you be joining them??

Guest Guest
Omg, my head's about to explode with this one...

white trash moving to "better neighborhoods" to avoid Mexicans?

lol...

your stupidity makes me giggle.... :P

where might those neighborhoods be?

oh, that's right, those little shack-for-houses down at the Jersey shore...

i hear the Bud flows like water down there...

so when will you be joining them??

or cool gated communities where niggers and mexicans arent allowed.

LOZL PWNT

Guest Guest

She may be iliterate, but not a moron she is not...she worked hard to pay for your Welfare checks and all that government cheese you eat.

Is it fun spending it all on lottery tickets and booze the first of each month???

I bet the clerk at your store doesn't even need to ask what you want--20 quick pics and a bottle of Jack D.? or wait, a case of Bud??

White trash...

go back to wherever your potato eating, red-faced, liver-diseased people originally came from.

WOW! Way to fight racism with racism...good job!

Guest Guest

White trash...

You know the person you quoted was an idiot, but you are just as bad. Its nice to see that while you try to be a bigger person you just sink to his level.

Guest Guest

White trash...

Its funny earlier you attacked someone for their grammar while making racist statements and then you do the same thing. So your grandmother is...not a moron she is not? So she IS a moron you say?

Guest ignorance is not bliss...
Its funny earlier you attacked someone for their grammar while making racist statements and then you do the same thing. So your grandmother is...not a moron she is not? So she IS a moron you say?

So shoot me for making a typo-...

"it's," not its...check yourself.

Guest guest
WOW! Way to fight racism with racism...good job!

calling someone white trash is different than using the "n" word, as this guy wrote when talking about gated communities...

which we all know he could never get into...

Guest Guest
So shoot me for making a typo-...

"it's," not its...check yourself.

Its funny to me that ignorance is bliss posted at 1:55 and then 3 guest supported him within 5 mins...hmm wonder if that could be all the same person.